Despite the advances of LGBT, bisexuals are still portrayed in the media as murderous sociopaths

YES it's called entertainment.

You're not seeing the accuracy of how they portray the Scottish people.
I'm sorry that I think your show is crappy.

Don't take it personally.

Then don't watch it. Simple.
Others enjoy it for it's historical accuracy ,with real Kilts, correct colors of the clans, not the bright tourist crap sold and the accuracy of their language also what really happened to them under British rule.

Others enjoy it for it's historical accuracy ,with real Kilts, correct colors of the clans, not the bright tourist crap sold and the accuracy of their language also what really happened to them under British rule.
I had to watch it to find out how crappy it was. What makes you think im tuning in for the next season?

Don't get your knickers in a bunch. lol

Oh which reminds me...

Apparently the author fantasizes about rape a lot.

Claire escaped rape multiple times saved just in time by one of the men. ( of course)

As did Jaime's sister (but then she was considered a strong woman and had equally pussy whipped husband.)

Adopted young son...not so lucky

Shy virgin frIend Claire made walk home with her via dark alley( who episodes earlier was talking about being afraid of sex)...not so lucky.

Whole episode dedicated to the rape and torture of Jaime to break his spirit.

Good times....

Not.

I have seen several TV shows with bisexual females, but even in the real world, bisexual people are often loathed withing the LGBT community as gay people who refuse to come completely out of the closet.
The existence of bisexuals flys in the face of homosexuality not being a choice.

Possibly. I have never reached a conclusion in that regard. It was something we discussed in various classes and I have never seen any clear evidence one way or the other, at least not that I deemed credible. Even identical twin studies just depend on the study as they reach different conclusions albeit off small sample sizes.

I have seen several TV shows with bisexual females, but even in the real world, bisexual people are often loathed withing the LGBT community as gay people who refuse to come completely out of the closet.
The existence of bisexuals flys in the face of homosexuality not being a choice.

Possibly. I have never reached a conclusion in that regard. It was something we discussed in various classes and I have never seen any clear evidence one way or the other, at least not that I deemed credible. Even identical twin studies just depend on the study as they reach different conclusions albeit off small sample sizes.
Lots of identical twin pairs consist of one gay twin and one heterosexual twin...guess they are not so identical after all.

Forum List

Back