Despite improved Dem showing, Texas GOP sets midterm record

There goes the snowflake wet dream of turning Texas blue up in smoke.

For all the talk of renewed Democratic energy heading into the 2018 midterms, Texas Republicans have set a new benchmark for turnout in a midterm election.

More than 1.5 million people voted Tuesday in the Republican primary for U.S. Senate, won by incumbent Ted Cruz. That beats the previous record of 1.48 million in 2010, during former President Barack Obama’s first term.

In 2012, 1.2 million Republicans voted in primaries while 500,000 Democrats voted. That is a margin of 700,000. 1.5 million Republicans voted versus 1.2 million Democrats. A margin of 300,000. In Texas, Republicans may have a cushion however in swing states this may not be the case. This is still bad news for Republicans and good news for Democrats.

So tell me...How many seats do "Moral victories" gain in Congress?

For all the talk of renewed Democratic energy heading into the 2018 midterms, Texas Republicans have set a new benchmark for turnout in a midterm election.

More than 1.5 million people voted Tuesday in the Republican primary for U.S. Senate, won by incumbent Ted Cruz. That beats the previous record of 1.48 million in 2010, during former President Barack Obama’s first term.

In 2012, 1.2 million Republicans voted in primaries while 500,000 Democrats voted. That is a margin of 700,000. 1.5 million Republicans voted versus 1.2 million Democrats. A margin of 300,000. In Texas, Republicans may have a cushion however in swing states this may not be the case. This is still bad news for Republicans and good news for Democrats.
One can't make this butthurt up at all.

That's not butt hurt, that's showing Democrats catching up in Texas and more than halving the difference in votes. Statewide won't mean much except Republicans will need to spend money on Ted Cruz where normally they wouldn't. It also means that there is a good chance some house seats are going to flip.

Hopeful, not butthurt.

Brain fart uses a tabloid as a source. Lmao.
It’s on the level of the National Enquirer.

One of brain fart’s greatest lines that I get a belly laugh each time I think of it.

“ Fact checks are fake news”

That’s all you need to know about this dipshit.

Here’s another pearl of wisdom from brain fart he said just today:

“ Acid rain is a myth.”

Lol

Dems need to take over Congress in November... because when Bob Mueller indicts Trump it’s highly unlikely the repukes will do the right thing and hold him accountable.

seems like I remember Republicans chirping about how Clinton was predicting a big win then LOST ..

KARMA GONNA GET YOU BITCHES !

:abgg2q.jpg:

Dems need to take over Congress in November... because when Bob Mueller indicts Trump it’s highly unlikely the repukes will do the right thing and hold him accountable.
how are you gonna get him out of office? do you know what that takes?

because when Bob Mueller indicts Trump
Didn't we hear that back in 2017? Brain farts, just look at Unreasonable...

tumblr_m27bi7C3d51r6aoq4o1_500.gif

that gif gives me the heebie jeebies.
I get the same feeling when I watch the libs posting on this board...

that gif gives me the heebie jeebies.
I get the same feeling when I watch the libs posting on this board...
hahahahaahahaha now that you mention it!

I know exactly what that means. If and when Trump is indicted the republicans are obligated to start impeachment hearings.
If they don’t, it will be their Waterloo.
If they do, he’ll be waving bye bye as he boards Air Force One like Nixon.

Opinion: Mueller's net is tightening around Trump's inner circle - and maybe Trump himself

I know exactly what that means. If and when Trump is indicted the republicans are obligated to start impeachment hearings.

Opinion: Mueller's net is tightening around Trump's inner circle - and maybe Trump himself
dude, I'm asking if you know what it takes to get him out of office. you're just talking impeachment. I'm talking getting him out of office.

dude, I'm asking if you know what it takes to get him out of office. you're just talking impeachment. I'm talking getting him out of office.
Nixon resigned to spare himself the embarassment of being impeached.
Trump’s fragile ego couldn’t handle it. I wouldn’t be surprised if he pulled a Robin Williams.

Nixon resigned to spare himself the embarassment of being impeached.
Trump’s fragile ego couldn’t handle it. I wouldn’t be surprised if he pulled a Robin Williams.
Yep, stupid. cause you know what it takes to get a president out of office?

Forum List

Back