Desperate Dems Try to Smear Moore, But O.K. With This...

Um, I think it’s you republicans who are trying to take Moore out. It’s typically republicans eating their own when things like this come out 4 weeks from an election.
Wrong. Democrats are always behind it, and they are behind this. Which is another reason not to believe it.
Trump didn't want Moore
Mainstream Republicans don't want him

They were right
Establishment Republicans do not want him. And nothing is proven yet. It boils down to a he said she said. And one has lied about her age at the time. She was 17 not 14. 16 is the age of consent in Alabama.
Not much of a defense
Really, you, and your ilk, are the first to dismiss Muslim abuses because of culture. At that time was it common for men to look for younger wives in Alabama? It probably was.
14?

He now says he didn't know her

Desperate Democrats are trying every last lowlife trick in the book to smear Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore...but liberals alright with this...

Smear campaign my ass. The report from the Post is unassailable with 30 credible witnesses. You're a real piece of work aren't you?

Now you can add pedophile supporter to your resume.

Desperate Democrats are trying every last lowlife trick in the book to smear Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore...but liberals alright with this...

Smear campaign my ass. The report from the Post is unassailable with 30 credible witnesses. You're a real piece of work aren't you?

Sure they do.

Wrong. Democrats are always behind it, and they are behind this. Which is another reason not to believe it.
Trump didn't want Moore

They were right
Establishment Republicans do not want him. And nothing is proven yet. It boils down to a he said she said. And one has lied about her age at the time. She was 17 not 14. 16 is the age of consent in Alabama.
Not much of a defense
Really, you, and your ilk, are the first to dismiss Muslim abuses because of culture. At that time was it common for men to look for younger wives in Alabama? It probably was.
14?

All I can say is now that he has come out and denied it, because f the woman provides proof, like identifying a mole to the left of his right nut then he is done.

Trump didn't want Moore

They were right
Not much of a defense
14?

All I can say is now that he has come out and denied it, because f the woman provides proof, like identifying a mole to the left of his right nut then he is done.
Then she has x-ray eyes. So far no one has claimed he was naked. This is a smear or someone would have gone after him when he was in the news defending the 10 commandants.

Not much of a defense
14?

Then she has x-ray eyes. So far no one has claimed he was naked. This is a smear or someone would have gone after him when he was in the news defending the 10 commandants.

No, it’s a smear made by Mitch McConnel and Karel Rove.

Not much of a defense
14?

No, it’s a smear made by Mitch McConnel and Karel Rove.
Do they own the Washington Post. Also they are establishment Republicans and therefore irrelevant.

It's easily assaiable. I've been assailing it all day long.

Tell us what's wrong with a young boy marching in a parade. This should be good.

Great question for you:

Who bought that costume for him? Who dressed him and did his make up? Who encouraged him to go to this parade, certainly an eight year old boy didn't learn about gay parades by chance.

On a personal note, do you like this video?

correct

seen it over and over

The con that you're playing is that there is any way to prove this exists. So since no way to prove it exists of course you ask that it gets proven while defending him with all your might.

None of you are defending Weinstein or Spacey or Cosby. Hell you guys even defended O'Reilly and he didnt believe it himself and paid out 30 million.

i am not defending anyone

i am however pointing out what kind of hypocrites you and yours are

Thats your way of defending it and not a very original way at that. You turn a blind eye to trying to bang a 14 year old to focus on me not approving of that? Be serious.
Go ahead and tell everyone what do you find attractive about year olds or cut the shit hypocrite

stop your projecting you shit for brains idiot

So if you dont find 14 year olds attractive then what are you defending?

you are a sick individual seek help

What's the difference between what Roy Moore allegedly did and Anthony Weiner? :dunno: except allegedly Moore actually touched this younger girl....and Weiner was more of a cyber sex thing?

Weiner was in real time, and convicted on evidence. Moore's accusers appeared suddenly after decades have passed, sans anything but a story.

I suppose it is possible that this woman is making this up, but WHY go through all of this victim bashing, and being called a whore, and being accused of taking money, and come out and talk about it, if it were really all fake?
Whores will put themselves through much worse than that for $5.

Get real.

What's the difference between what Roy Moore allegedly did and Anthony Weiner? :dunno: except allegedly Moore actually touched this younger girl....and Weiner was more of a cyber sex thing?

Weiner was in real time, and convicted on evidence. Moore's accusers appeared suddenly after decades have passed, sans anything but a story.

I suppose it is possible that this woman is making this up, but WHY go through all of this victim bashing, and being called a whore, and being accused of taking money, and come out and talk about it, if it were really all fake?
Whores will put themselves through much worse than that for $5.

Get real.
You are being an asshole Jim.... :beer:

Last edited:
Trump didn't want Moore

They were right
Not much of a defense
14?

I doubt if it will come to that.
What will happen is Moore is in full denial mode. Don't know them, never saw them, they are lying
People who remember Moore being a horn dog around young girls will come forward
Voters will decide what to make of it

Forum List

Back