Desperate Dems Try to Smear Moore, But O.K. With This...

Automatic as opposed to over 30 years?

What difference does the amount of time make? You all had no problem believing Anthony Rapp when he accused Kevin Spacey of abuse that happened 30 years ago because Spacey is a liberal Democrat, yet when four women -who don't know each other- accuse Roy Moore of something that happened 38 years ago, you refuse to accept it.

So you're either a monstrous hypocrite, or you just hate women. So which is it?
The monstrous hypocrites are everywhere but I think the Dems have more than their share. Clinton on the Lolita Express with Epstein? And why do you say I hate women? My posts say no such thing. If you need to attack my character, then you shouldn't be judging anyone.

Desperate Democrats are trying every last lowlife trick in the book to smear Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore...but liberals alright with this...

there is no basis for your loony lies.

but nice try....

Liberal have aligned with Islam. Face it your party not only protects and placated Islam, but all but assured that Islam will make the US a hostile place for Jews to life. Just like they do in Europe!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Pretend "conservatives" have aligned with white supremacists. whose killed more people in this country since 9/11 sweetie pie?

and who is more dangerous to you and your family?

You think all heterosexual white men are “white supremacists.”

What's the difference between what Roy Moore allegedly did and Anthony Weiner? :dunno: except allegedly Moore actually touched this younger girl....and Weiner was more of a cyber sex thing?

Weiner was in real time, and convicted on evidence. Moore's accusers appeared suddenly after decades have passed, sans anything but a story.

I suppose it is possible that this woman is making this up, but WHY go through all of this victim bashing, and being called a whore, and being accused of taking money, and come out and talk it about it, if it were really all fake?
Because she is.

Desperate Democrats are trying every last lowlife trick in the book to smear Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore...but liberals alright with this...

I don't care if some kid is gay. Why do you care? Obviously because seeing gay people awakens the sexual insecurity you have.

Get over yourself.

He is 8 you fucking idiot. Go read more comic books fat ass.

So, just to review, a little boy is more dangerous than an adult making moves on a 14 year old girl. A little boy in a parade is more despicable than a sexual predator. Others who have been alleged to commit sexual harassment have been roundly condemned on those allegations. But someone with whom you agree politically does not suffer that same fate, but is defended and the messengers attacked.

And you think allegations against Roy Moore are politically motivated. But your "morality" compels you to condemn others who have nothingness no but allegations leveled against them. And your "morality" compels you to condemn a little boy in a parade.

With such flexibility in your "morality", how can you stand so firmly on it?

A culture of people that think an 8 year old boy prancing around as a whore at a pervert parade is OK, then they are a group of sick motherfuckers!

What's the difference between what Roy Moore allegedly did and Anthony Weiner? :dunno: except allegedly Moore actually touched this younger girl....and Weiner was more of a cyber sex thing?

Weiner was in real time, and convicted on evidence. Moore's accusers appeared suddenly after decades have passed, sans anything but a story.

I suppose it is possible that this woman is making this up, but WHY go through all of this victim bashing, and being called a whore, and being accused of taking money, and come out and talk about it, if it were really all fake?

Because those of sound mind are sick of this crap.

Conservatives love their child beauty pageants.

What the fuck does an 8 year old boy, dressed as a whore, prancing around at an event for perverts, have to do with beauty pageants?

I suppose it is possible that this woman is making this up, but WHY go through all of this victim bashing, and being called a whore, and being accused of taking money, and come out and talk about it, if it were really all fake?
it's called a pay day. she is divorced three times, who knows her legal bills.

Typical nut case right winger. Pull excrement out of your butt and post it.
You are nothing but a liar.
Here you go you liar, look at what one of your kind says about moore.
Or do you deny the tweets.

The Craziest GOP Excuses for Roy Moore’s Alleged Sexual Misconduct

You are a liberal...you have no room to cast moral judgement. Your party supports perversion and the murder of the unborn.

Liberals are making false claims

Let the Alabama police sort it out, there's no statute of limitation on raping 14 y.o. in Alabama…
They just want to smear peoples names, it's liberal 101
It is not a liberil conspiracy, there is a real accuser and it is being reported by real news stations. The right is much more inclined to smear. That being said, it is possible that the allogations are untrue. I like the governor of Alabama will hold judgment until all retreivable facts are in. If he did do as accused he belongs behind bars, whether he be republican or democrat. Lets not let triblism get in the way of right and wrong, if it does democracy is over.

i guess I've missed it, tf there was an answer to these questions below, where I asked earlier?

WHO IS PAYING HER? WHAT MONEY HAS GONE TO HER? WHY are you ALL claiming she's taken money?

She is a Trump voter, what would her motive be in the political sense, she IS A republican and voted Republican in the past 3 presidential elections is what is being reported, even on FOX news they reported such, just heard Dana Perino say it.....?

WHERE did ALL of YOU get this info that she was paid $500k? Do you have a link? That's pretty critical information....

i guess I've missed it, tf there was an answer to these questions below, where I asked earlier?

WHO IS PAYING HER? WHAT MONEY HAS GONE TO HER? WHY are you ALL claiming she's taken money?

She is a Trump voter, what would her motive be in the political sense, she IS A republican and voted Republican in the past 3 presidential elections is what is being reported, even on FOX news they reported such, just heard Dana Perino say it.....?

WHERE did ALL of YOU get this info that she was paid $500k? Do you have a link? That's pretty critical information....
''
Moore Smear Campaign:Truth has Come Out!

It happens every election. The burden of proof is on the accuser, who should be immediately slapped with a lawsuit seeking large damages.

I would love nothing more than for Moore to try to sue these women for defamation.

Then he will have to go on the stand and testify why he thinks it was OK for a 32 year old man to be with a 14 year old girl.
This is the part where he makes himself the victim

Um, I think it’s you republicans who are trying to take Moore out. It’s typically republicans eating their own when things like this come out 4 weeks from an election.

Wrong. Democrats are always behind it, and they are behind this. Which is another reason not to believe it.

Trump didn't want Moore
Mainstream Republicans don't want him

They were right

Um, I think it’s you republicans who are trying to take Moore out. It’s typically republicans eating their own when things like this come out 4 weeks from an election.

Wrong. Democrats are always behind it, and they are behind this. Which is another reason not to believe it.

Trump didn't want Moore

They were right

Establishment Republicans do not want him. And nothing is proven yet. It boils down to a he said she said. And one has lied about her age at the time. She was 17 not 14. 16 is the age of consent in Alabama.

Trump didn't want Moore

They were right

Establishment Republicans do not want him. And nothing is proven yet. It boils down to a he said she said. And one has lied about her age at the time. She was 17 not 14. 16 is the age of consent in Alabama.

Not much of a defense

Trump didn't want Moore

They were right

Not much of a defense

Really, you, and your ilk, are the first to dismiss Muslim abuses because of culture. At that time was it common for men to look for younger wives in Alabama? It probably was.

Here's the thing...if the guy is guilty Conservatives across the board will demand his incarceration.
Liberals on the other hand will defend the likes of Roman Polanski till the bitter end and actually promote the behavior of these idiots.

correct

seen it over and over

The con that you're playing is that there is any way to prove this exists. So since no way to prove it exists of course you ask that it gets proven while defending him with all your might.

None of you are defending Weinstein or Spacey or Cosby. Hell you guys even defended O'Reilly and he didnt believe it himself and paid out 30 million.

i am not defending anyone

i am however pointing out what kind of hypocrites you and yours are

Thats your way of defending it and not a very original way at that. You turn a blind eye to trying to bang a 14 year old to focus on me not approving of that? Be serious.
Go ahead and tell everyone what do you find attractive about year olds or cut the shit hypocrite

stop your projecting you shit for brains idiot

Here's the thing...if the guy is guilty Conservatives across the board will demand his incarceration.
Liberals on the other hand will defend the likes of Roman Polanski till the bitter end and actually promote the behavior of these idiots.

correct

seen it over and over

The con that you're playing is that there is any way to prove this exists. So since no way to prove it exists of course you ask that it gets proven while defending him with all your might.

None of you are defending Weinstein or Spacey or Cosby. Hell you guys even defended O'Reilly and he didnt believe it himself and paid out 30 million.

i am not defending anyone

i am however pointing out what kind of hypocrites you and yours are

Thats your way of defending it and not a very original way at that. You turn a blind eye to trying to bang a 14 year old to focus on me not approving of that? Be serious.
Go ahead and tell everyone what do you find attractive about year olds or cut the shit hypocrite

stop your projecting you shit for brains idiot

So if you dont find 14 year olds attractive then what are you defending?

Trump didn't want Moore

They were right

Swamp rats are not "mainstream." they're the kind te GOP is trying to get rid of.

Forum List

Back