Desperate Dems Faking Mailbox Bombs. "You Cannot Be Civil"

False flag

• Total voters
This is such a sloppy attemp, that if the FBI does not find the perpetrator within 48 hours, I will be highly suspicious.

If they do find a suspect you can almost be sure that it will be some poor Trump supporting smuck who goes to church every week and has been a good model citizen all his life.. Hey, you never know.
I agree. There is no way anyone with a brain would try to do something like this and fuck up the positive momentum the Republicans have going into the election. If it is a Trump supporter or right winger, the person is probably a complete dumb fuck.

The thug tactics of the left have backfired on them and they've only motivated Republicans to get out and vote. Realizing it was a losing strategy they now have to try to turn it around and make Republicans look like they're just as violent so they have now INVENTED someone they can point a finger at in the hopes of motivating their lazy voters. Every Chris Matthews type will be out there in force for the next two weeks accusing Republicans of being the violent ones, hoping it translates into votes. Guaranteed.

Geez, from what I have been seeing on the internet and TV is that it is the commie Antifa red guard goons that are committing all the violence against Trump supporters and the people who work for Trump in his cabinet. Americans more than ever needs to start thinking about and supporting "nationalism" or else. There is nothing wrong with anyone calling themselves a "nationalist". Globalism has destroyed countries. A nationalist will save their country. It was great to hear Trump say that he is a "nationalist". Long overdue. :5_1_12024:
You obviously don’t understand how the term nationalism is understood in this world. Do yourself a favor and check out Trumps buddy Scaramucci’s interview with Cuomo from last night. He explains it very well.

Look up the meaning of "nationalist". But the alt left liberal/dumbocrats want to associate that word with the KKK. The lefty liberal fake news is now going ballistic over the word "nationalist". They will say anything to get dummies to listen too them. Trump is not a globalist/communist. Trump is a nationalist and the word nationalist scares the shit out of the commie dumbocrats. :boo_hoo14: Just saying.
I did look it up, did you watch that interview?

Clarify. What interview?

I guess whatever it takes for Trump to antagonize the democrats will work for him and his million supporters. The democrats have been and are still doing to try to antagonize republican conservative supporters for decades. It's tit for tat now.

You obviously don’t understand how the term nationalism is understood in this world. Do yourself a favor and check out Trumps buddy Scaramucci’s interview with Cuomo from last night. He explains it very well.

Look up the meaning of "nationalist". But the alt left liberal/dumbocrats want to associate that word with the KKK. The lefty liberal fake news is now going ballistic over the word "nationalist". They will say anything to get dummies to listen too them. Trump is not a globalist/communist. Trump is a nationalist and the word nationalist scares the shit out of the commie dumbocrats. :boo_hoo14: Just saying.

Clarify. What interview?

I guess whatever it takes for Trump to antagonize the democrats will work for him and his million supporters. The democrats have been and are still doing to try to antagonize republican conservative supporters for decades. It's tit for tat now.

Yes and you can support the tit for tat like children do or you can act like a grown up and show a little integrity by being responsible for your own actions by acting respectable.

Now do you agree that the nationalism term probably isn’t the best to live and die by?

Clarify. What interview?

Yes and you can support the tit for tat like children do or you can act like a grown up and show a little integrity by being responsible for your own actions by acting respectable.

Now do you agree that the nationalism term probably isn’t the best to live and die by?

As you know WE CANNOT BE CIVIL with PEOPLE LIKE YOU who are TRYING TO DESTROY US.

Hillary Rotten Clinton

I guess some folks are taking Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, Maxine Waters, and Barak Obama seriously when they urge their Cult Members and any other loon listening to Use Violence to gain political power.

They are so desperate in fact, I believe they'd actually resort to placing Fake Bombs in their own mailboxes in the hopes of gaining some political and sympathetic leverage to stem the tide of the Red Wave that is about to Drown Their Marxist Hope And Dreams.

The Dems Faked The Russian Hoax. They Even Filed False Affidavits in The FISA Court. They stole Debate Questions, Rigged their Primaries, and are even funding a FAKE Carravan all neatly timed to make headlines just a couple weeks before The Mid Terms. They FAKED Sexual Assault Allegations against a SCOTUS Judge.

They Accused him of being a SEX, DRUGS AND RAPE & ROLL KING PING at Age 17. LMFAO. Their Champion, Spaghetti Avenatti, Cost Stormy Daniels, who has seen more Cocks than a Chicken Ranch, Public Humiliation, The Loss of Millions, and The Angst of having to pay Donald Trump's Legal Fees for her False Allegations, and now finds himself owing Millions in Taxes, Millions in Restitution to his former attorneys in his Law Firm, and just Got Evicted from His Office.

Maybe he can find a job as an Ambulance Driver since he wasn't very good at chasing them?

This is the way all Wicked Plots should end up....with The Dems Eating Crow, Paying for their Lies and suffering Financial and Political Damages.

False Flag? Bomb Detonated Outside Soros’ Home – Infowars Live Coverage

Avenatti's bad day: Evicted from office, ordered to pay $4.85M to former employee

The Secret Service Just Released a Photo of "The Device"

Nothing to worry about. It's just a clock.

classic-vintage-look-twin-bell-table-alarm-clock-with-night-led-original-imaeuxyrewu4ryg3.jpeg

Let me see if I can get this right. I will bet that a few days or a week before the election it will be reported by the fake leftist liberal so called media like CNN and MSNBC that the suspect for these so called mailbox bombs will be a white racist "nationalist" and a big supporter of Trump. I am almost 99.9% sure that this will happen. The demoncrats are so desperate that they will try anything to stop Trump. I am pretty sure that G. Soros had a big hand in this fake news story. Just saying.
Thank you for making it totally clear that no matter what the truth is....you will believe (((Soros))) was responsible.

Clarify. What interview?

As you know WE CANNOT BE CIVIL with PEOPLE LIKE YOU who are TRYING TO DESTROY US.

Hillary Rotten Clinton

Confront Republicans in their homes, in their bedrooms. They should not eat or sleep.

Think Progress Editor Tweets Republicans Should Be Confronted In Their Homes. Shapiro Issues One Hell Of A Warning.

Occam's Razor says the pipe bombs are the Dems "October Surprise" to sway the election.

Typical of the apologists for the violent Russian/Trumpublican inspired White Nationalist movement. Get use to it, they will not concede power in the upcoming election with out violence.
The idiot who did this is not helping with the "Republican" cause.

He/she was either a Dem operative with connections or a motherfucking idiot, or both.

There are no Republicans left in American politics. They've been replace by Putin's Trumpybear and the Trumpublicans.

Hopefully whoever did this was stupid and left behind evidence.
Hopefully, the best people are on this right now.

I will speak honestly....if we find out that this was some moron on the Left.....I will be absolutely LIVID!!!!

Clarify. What interview?

Hillary Rotten Clinton

Wow, you are following the advise of Clinton now? Really? How embarassing for you

Typical of the apologists for the violent Russian/Trumpublican inspired White Nationalist movement. Get use to it, they will not concede power in the upcoming election with out violence.
The idiot who did this is not helping with the "Republican" cause.

He/she was either a Dem operative with connections or a motherfucking idiot, or both.

There are no Republicans left in American politics. They've been replace by Putin's Trumpybear and the Trumpublicans.

Hopefully whoever did this was stupid and left behind evidence.
Hopefully, the best people are on this right now.

I will speak honestly....if we find out that this was some moron on the Left.....I will be absolutely LIVID!!!!
This is an example of someone who has been SO brainwashed that even if all the evidence in the world comes to show that tiny trump broke the law...even if all the evidence in the world comes to show that Kavanaugh is a drunk sex assaulter....even if all the evidence in the world shows that the refugee caravan was not paid for by Dems...even if all the evidence in the world shows that the refugees in the caravan will never be voters....even if all the evidence in the world shows the news to be factual....and even if all the evidence in the world shows that these bombs were very real......he will let tiny trump grab his pussy through his non-functioning brain.......forever.
You mean like YOU IMBECILES condemning Kavanaugh for a 40 year old allegation that the accuser couldn't remember?

THAT kind of brainwashed ? PLEASE, spare us the hypocrisy SUPREME !
She remembered a great deal. Why do you lie?

I guess some folks are taking Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, Maxine Waters, and Barak Obama seriously when they urge their Cult Members and any other loon listening to Use Violence to gain political power.

They are so desperate in fact, I believe they'd actually resort to placing Fake Bombs in their own mailboxes in the hopes of gaining some political and sympathetic leverage to stem the tide of the Red Wave that is about to Drown Their Marxist Hope And Dreams.

The Dems Faked The Russian Hoax. They Even Filed False Affidavits in The FISA Court. They stole Debate Questions, Rigged their Primaries, and are even funding a FAKE Carravan all neatly timed to make headlines just a couple weeks before The Mid Terms. They FAKED Sexual Assault Allegations against a SCOTUS Judge.

They Accused him of being a SEX, DRUGS AND RAPE & ROLL KING PING at Age 17. LMFAO. Their Champion, Spaghetti Avenatti, Cost Stormy Daniels, who has seen more Cocks than a Chicken Ranch, Public Humiliation, The Loss of Millions, and The Angst of having to pay Donald Trump's Legal Fees for her False Allegations, and now finds himself owing Millions in Taxes, Millions in Restitution to his former attorneys in his Law Firm, and just Got Evicted from His Office.

Maybe he can find a job as an Ambulance Driver since he wasn't very good at chasing them?

This is the way all Wicked Plots should end up....with The Dems Eating Crow, Paying for their Lies and suffering Financial and Political Damages.

False Flag? Bomb Detonated Outside Soros’ Home – Infowars Live Coverage

Avenatti's bad day: Evicted from office, ordered to pay $4.85M to former employee

The Secret Service Just Released a Photo of "The Device"

Nothing to worry about. It's just a clock.

classic-vintage-look-twin-bell-table-alarm-clock-with-night-led-original-imaeuxyrewu4ryg3.jpeg

The Progs can't stand the Clintons and Obabble. They view them as traitors, so it's not a stretch to believe that a Neo-Bill Ayers type is behind the bombs.
WWSAD?

What Would Saul Alinsky Do?

The thug tactics of the left have backfired on them and they've only motivated Republicans to get out and vote. Realizing it was a losing strategy they now have to try to turn it around and make Republicans look like they're just as violent so they have now INVENTED someone they can point a finger at in the hopes of motivating their lazy voters. Every Chris Matthews type will be out there in force for the next two weeks accusing Republicans of being the violent ones, hoping it translates into votes. Guaranteed.
And I bet even if the FBI finds the bomber and they are politically against Democrats you will just cry "FAKE NEWS!" all day long.

Hillary Rotten Clinton

Wow, you are following the advise of Clinton now? Really? How embarassing for you

No, How Embarrassing For You Being a Beta Male, and lapping up whatever drivel the left feeds you.

BTW, that's a TAT.

You TIT.

You are welcome.

The Democrats have a real problem on their hands. First, most of us recognize they project their bullshit on the opponent. Russia! and racism are fine examples. They exposed themselves as scum-sucks with the Kavanaugh situation. They promised Hillary would win. They go on offense using race cards and such, which only takes a normal brain to recognize these are lies and demonstrates decay. We have a sitting POTUS who cannot be criticized objectively, so they pull shit out of their ass and munch on their BS like a horse eats grass.

They've demonstrated no low is too low, and how do you steer attention away from Democrats who are LITERALLY assaulting Republicans? You send un-armed bombs to Democrats, that's how. This will fail too. Democrats are drowned rats.

Last edited:

Hillary Rotten Clinton

No, How Embarrassing For You Being a Beta Male, and lapping up whatever drivel the left feeds you.

BTW, that's a TAT.

You TIT.

You are welcome.

You sound nervous. Are you nervous that some deplorable did something stupid and sent those bombs?

Forum List

Back