Alex Jones predicted false flag attacks to blame patriots

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
On October, 10 Alex Jones warned the country of impending attacks on leftists to blame on conservatives before midterms.

Obama Activates His Domestic Army To Carry Out Violent Attacks Ahead Of Election

upload_2018-10-24_9-31-41.png

Breaking! Alex Jones Predicted False Flag Attacks To Blame Patriots

Well wherever this post ends up, it ends up fact is he did warn I think there is one user on here who would actually remember me saying weeks ago they were going to start false flags. They can come forward if they want but I won't mention their name or names.

ANyway here is past proof where Alex said false falgs were going to start can't deny the news facts.

Now MSM would get ahold of these edit them and cut them so their pathetic sheep believe their version of it.

Because the lower IQ levels can't see past rose colored glasses..

• Banned
upload_2018-10-24_10-11-41.png

Alex Jones Warned of “October Surprise” Attacks on Media Months Ago
Alex Jones and Infowars repeatedly warned that the media would be targeted for attacks that would bolster that narrative that President Trump is inciting violence, specifically predicting that an attack on the media would occur in October exactly as has transpired.

Along with mail bombs sent to George Soros, the Clintons and several other Democrat-aligned public figures, a suspicious package addressed to former CIA director John Brennan caused the evacuation of CNN headquarters earlier today.

While always being careful to disavow violence, Alex Jones predicted that such attacks would happen on multiple occasions.

“They keep saying on CNN and MSNBC Trump’s going to cause violent attacks on the media when all he does is respond back to them and call them liars,” said Jones in an August 15 video.

NEW ARTICLE OUT

On October, 10 Alex Jones warned the country of impending attacks on leftists to blame on conservatives before midterms.

Obama Activates His Domestic Army To Carry Out Violent Attacks Ahead Of Election

View attachment 224471

Well wherever this post ends up, it ends up fact is he did warn I think there is one user on here who would actually remember me saying weeks ago they were going to start false flags. They can come forward if they want but I won't mention their name or names.

ANyway here is past proof where Alex said false falgs were going to start can't deny the news facts.

Now MSM would get ahold of these edit them and cut them so their pathetic sheep believe their version of it.

So....no matter what the FBI finds, you are locked in on it being the Left who did it, right?

View attachment 224471

So....no matter what the FBI finds, you are locked in on it being the Left who did it, right?
Yeah, that pretty much sums it up for MindDrawz.

View attachment 224471

Almost as obvious as OJ.

Anybody see Jones scream at a pile of horse manure a couple days ago? Thank goodness he lost custody of his kids.

View attachment 224471

Alex Jones's middle name is "False Flag,".......

It's not hard to understand. Hitler burned the Reichstag so he could blame Jews. The CIA has done black bag operations (most of which are utter failures) to destabilize regimes since freaking WW2. So it should not come as a surprise that the democrat party might engage in a phony bomb attack when they are losing at the polls. The question lingers as to whether the FBI is involved or complicit in an ongoing coup attempt.

View attachment 224471

That is the biggest bunch of bullshit. All you have proved is that you are a member of the alt right as is Jones. Jones is a hate-monger and the first people the FBI needs to look at is Jones. You are the low IQ clown and you need to be in a rubber room somewhere.

It's not hard to understand. Hitler burned the Reichstag so he could blame Jews. The CIA has done black bag operations (most of which are utter failures) to destabilize regimes since freaking WW2. So it should not come as a surprise that the democrat party might engage in a phony bomb attack when they are losing at the polls. The question lingers as to whether the FBI is involved or complicit in an ongoing coup attempt.

The only thing that was burned is your brain. This is not a phony bomb attack. This is a logical conclusion to the hatred that Trump spews.

The only thing that was burned is your brain. This is not a phony bomb attack. This is a logical conclusion to the hatred that Trump spews.
At this point, I’d be willing to bet this was another hoax job designed to frame trump supporters. There were a slew of these hoaxes right after trump won and the media jumped to conclusions then, too. Just like you.
But I’ll still wait for evidence before I draw any conclusion.

Well, if Alex Jones said it...LOL.

Are you guys still upset about Alex being banned from all social media outlets? You guys never talk about him anymore.

I think 'false flags' are a stable of all politicians. Today the left, especially, loves them. Times change, politics changes. Be careful what you create today......You will confront it in the future. Bless your heart Alex but, this is really nothing new.

Yeah it's called free speech. I welcome all voices. Don't you? Why didn't any of these 'bombs' blow up? How did someone access George Soros' mailbox? Why didn't that bomb blow up?" Ever ask yourself these simple questions?
`

Please read before commenting. I never said nor implied that Alex Jones should not be allowed to speak publicly, You read into my reply, something that does not exist. However, since you are conspiratorial it would seem, your reply is consistent with your beliefs.

Unlike you and thousands of other online forensic conspiratorialists, I prefer FACTS to conjecture or made up fantasies. I'll wait until more official information is announced. - The instant, inevitable cries of ‘false flag’ after bomb threats targeting the Clintons, Obamas and CNN
`

Forum List

Back