DeSantis snubs Biden as he visits Florida disaster area

Joe wants a photo op of himself pretending to be a president.

The last one didn't turn out so well.

That sleepy bitch can go pound sand.

Ron DeSantis will not meet Joe Biden on the president’s tour of Hurricane Idalia damage on Saturday, the Florida governor’s office has said, adding that he thought Biden’s visit would disrupt recovery efforts.

“We don’t have any plans for the governor to meet with the president” DeSantis’s spokesperson, Jeremy Redfern, told CNN in a statement.

Who could have predicted that Meatball Ron would behave like a child ? I wonder if the people of Florida might have issues that they would want their Gov to discuss with their Prez ?
But Ron has now pissed on his chips. He has lost his chance to meet the President. Something he could have told his kids about.
DeSantis is obviously very clued up on his time management and doesn't entertain useless distractions. He needs his time for worthy matters.

Ron DeSantis will not meet Joe Biden on the president’s tour of Hurricane Idalia damage on Saturday, the Florida governor’s office has said, adding that he thought Biden’s visit would disrupt recovery efforts.

“We don’t have any plans for the governor to meet with the president” DeSantis’s spokesperson, Jeremy Redfern, told CNN in a statement.

Who could have predicted that Meatball Ron would behave like a child ? I wonder if the people of Florida might have issues that they would want their Gov to discuss with their Prez ?
But Ron has now pissed on his chips. He has lost his chance to meet the President. Someting he could have told his kids about.
I wouldn't meet with Biden either. Anyway DeSantis is going to be president one day. His kids cod careless about the pedophile Biden.

But Ron has now pissed on his chips. He has lost his chance to meet the President. Someting he could have told his kids about.
I don’t blame him…Joey Xiden is a demafacist

Perhaps he figured his name would be mentioned more times if he didn't meet than if he did.

DeSantis is right you moron do you even have a concept of how much security the President has. I watch a huge stretch of I10 get shut down for just a short visit from Obama to New Orleans.

I don't give a shit which President is in office, give a speech, send aid, but don't inhibit relief efforts because you want a fucking photo-op.

Awesome. He also has these cute little booties for disaster photo ops.

1693757291558.png

DeSantis is right you moron do you even have a concept of how much security the President has. I watch a huge stretch of I10 get shut down for just a short visit from Obama to New Orleans.

I don't give a shit which President is in office, give a speech, send aid, but don't inhibit relief efforts because you want a fucking photo-op.
It was all agreed with FEMA. But ron thought it would look bad for his fading presidential ambitions. So he chickened out.
Putting his political ambitions over his duties as a governer.
Cowardly nazi fuck.

It was all agreed with FEMA. But ron thought it would look bad for his fading presidential ambitions. So he chickened out.
Putting his political ambitions over his duties as a governer.
Cowardly nazi fuck.
I don't give a shit about DeSantis. The President visiting a disaster area is a fucking hindrance moron. Unlike partisan hacks like yourself my answer would be the same no matter who was in the WH.

Forum List

Back