DeSantis says employers can opt out of vax mandate

Your loss wuss. No ice on the roads. No snow. The coldest days in winter might reach 30 or 40 degrees some years. Theme parks. Beaches. Hot women everywhere.

Why do people hate on winter so much?

The moment AC was invented the contest was over. Tropical climates are way better.

You still have to leave your house.

Damn near impossible to exercise outside during the summers in Florida, the humidity does not allow your sweat to cool you.

God gave us 4 seasons for a reason. :cool:

The winter is beautiful though. Especially if you swim. The ocean temperature is warmer than the weather so it's like a heated pool.

I guess I am one of the rare people that like winter. I like cold weather, I like being able to have a nice fire going in the fire place and looking out the back yard and seeing snow. And winter helps you to appreciate the other seasons as well....change is good.

The biggest downfall of winter is the other 3 seasons I wear shorts and no shoes almost all the time and then when it gets cold I have to actually put effort into taking the dog out in the mornings! :laughing0301:

Your loss wuss. No ice on the roads. No snow. The coldest days in winter might reach 30 or 40 degrees some years. Theme parks. Beaches. Hot women everywhere.
I like snow, theme parks are for kids and tourists, I hate crowds, and there are hot women everywhere.

Forum List

Back