DeSantis just had a citizen arrested for peacefully attempting to observe presser in a public building

and no doubt you will excuse his presense at a press conference despite the fact he is not a member of the press.
I remember a 60 Minutes episode that mentioned DeSantis only has fawning reporters, and the look on his face when Lesley Visser asked him a hard question. It was one of shock and fear. The look was priceless! He then got angry and started ranting, saying it was an unfair question.

"Northside Coalition Founder Ben Frazier told DeSantis' staff members who were trying to remove anyone who is not a member of the media that he and other community members were present to hold the governor, whom he called an "enemy of the public," accountable.

Jacksonville Sheriff's Officers on site placed Frazier in handcuffs and put him in the back of a JSO patrol car.

Frazier tells First Coast News he was only in jail for about 45 minutes."

Thank you for the added context. The guy is a trespassing kook.

I remember a 60 Minutes episode that mentioned DeSantis only has fawning reporters, and the look on his face when Lesley Visser asked him a hard question. It was one of shock and fear. The look was priceless! He then got angry and started ranting, saying it was an unfair question.

So when was the last time Biden took a question from a press member that wasn't a fawning suck-up?

WTF does that have to do with the situation mentioned in the OP?

Share your picture. We'd like to see this shock and fear.

It doesn't matter what information you're provided with, you'll still find a way to justify this mans arrest.

Because.............................cult
Because....people can't just walk up and join in to a press conference for accredited journalists
in order to bring down DeSantis' image.

Would you let someone enter the White House and ask Senile Joe pointed questions during his
choreographed press events?

The answer is no, of course. A cheap political hit job.

Definition of "cult" -- People who scare me.
people that scare odanny

1641327688018.png

Forum List

Back