DeSantis doubles down on going after drug cartels

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

So you say he does not have enough charisma? You say he is not ready to be President? Who else is ready to tackle the drug epidemics in the US? Who else goes after Soros appointed DA's? Who else would be willing to tackle the cancer of wokeness in corporate America?

None of them, that is who.

So you say he does not have enough charisma? You say he is not ready to be President? Who else is ready to tackle the drug epidemics in the US? Who else goes after Soros appointed DA's? Who else would be willing to tackle the cancer of wokeness in corporate America?

You think charisma is tackling the drug epidemic? mmmm

He seems a bit extreme though. which is a problem in a GE.
Not going after people who kill more Americans every year than died in the entire Vietnam war seems the most extreme to me.

But yea, anyone who might suggest securing the border or reducing spending or going after drug lords who are destroying the country is what seems extreme

He's doubling down on the soundbite that got him the most applause.

Whoda thunk it...

Not going after people who kill more Americans every year than died in the entire Vietnam war seems the most extreme to me.

But yea, anyone who might suggest securing the border or reducing spending or going after drug lords who are destroying the country is what seems extreme
I mean in his language and approach. He suggested sending drones to attack then I believe, in Mexican territory.

I mean in his language and approach. He suggested sending drones to attack then I believe, in Mexican territory.
It's a little tricky. The Mexican government will not allow it if asked, but who cares, since they are at war with America? After all, the cartels would murder them all if they went along with it.

DeSantis needs such talking points to distinguish himself from the crowd. He is gambling that Americans are tired of being killed 300 people a day and rising.

Forum List

Back