DeSantis Consistently Fights Conservative Battles And MAGA Continues to Tarnish His Reputation

Trump gave us Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and Coney Barrett. You folks support Garland and Ketanji on the bench, that's what your petty whining amounts to. Some things are a little more important than your silly feelings.

You make out like it's something extraordinary for a Republican president do nominate right leaning judges?
BTW, all Trump did was nominate them. It was Turtle head McConnell who did all the work and got them seated.

and we can't control who our neighbors vote for.
The country is not where he wants it to be.
We got here because the left is great at incrementalism.

The right is not.

And because when the RINO's had the majority, they let the democrat run all over them. Like Trump did.

Because RINO's are weak AF.

So together you have fringe squared.

Still not enough to have any say in Government -

That's the point.

It's always a binary choice - this time it is literally life or death for The Republic.

Vote to keep letting Democrats destroy the country.
Do absolutely anything to stop it.
The way republicans govern, there's no stopping it anyway....Your scare tactic doesn't work on me.

Indeed, both Trump and DeSantis are classic fascists: illiberal authoritarians who engage in demagoguery and the vilification of minorities for political gain.
Obviously it's what voters want. It's about time politicians went after the gays, blacks, and people from shit hole countries.

Ron's mistake was not waiting until 2028 to run for president.

Obviously it's what voters want. It's about time politicians went after the gays, blacks, and people from shit hole countries.

Ron's mistake was not waiting until 2028 to run for president.

The countries mistake is going to be nominating Biden & Trump again.

DeSantis is a winner in MAGA fights. Idiot lefties are fighting a desperate agenda to split the republican conservative values but it only makes them look like loser fools who are afraid to talk about real issues.

You turds keep doing what you’re doing.

We’ll keep taking he country away from you, like we’re having great success doing.

See you in November loser.

Yes, he was exploited....Just like Reagan was, who also detested the Bushes.

Had he remained himself and his own man, no telling how far his campaign could have gone.

I didn't like how he was trying to be entertaining. He's got too serious of a face to pull that off. And it looks fake. But his record in FL isn't fake. He takes care of business.

I guarantee that by 6 months into Trumps presidency, a lot more folks are going to be wishing DeSantis had been the nominee.

Ron DeSantis routinely proves his conservative credentials not only by fighting battles others won't, but many times winning them. Just this week Disney and the DeSantis governing board reached an agreement in a year's long fight in which he took on the corporation over its "woke" culture, and he also won the state's redistricting case. This is in addition to other battles he's won, including eliminating DEI from universities, abortion restrictions at six weeks, ending squatters rights, all things conservatives have wanted. Yet despite these victories, Donald Trump continues to rip on him during speeches and social media, his minions on social media, like Laura Loomer, et al, continue slandering him, and the so-called conservative media routinely ignores DeSantis's accomplishments, instead focusing on Donald Trump's personal and legal issues as if they are the most important things to have ever happened and are the greatest injustices in human history.

The conservative media and the Republican Party are a joke that is no longer in any way about advancing conservative goals.
The only problem I had with the guy is that he decided to run against President Trump at the behest of the Establishment Republicans.

And now I don't trust him.

If President Trump feels betrayed, I don't blame him.

Lest ye forget, DeSantis wouldn't be Governor of Florida without President Trump.

Screenshot_20240329-214231-434.png

Keep doing good work in Florida...get the home insurance issue squared away. But I expect any national aspersions are down the tubes.

Last edited:
The only problem I had with the guy is that he decided to run against President Trump at the behest of the Establishment Republicans.

Why would he give a crap about Trump? Trump didn't endorse his 2022 run for governor. (because Trump bashed him for opening up his state too soon (covid)
Plus Trump sucked as a Republican president. He spent too much. Pushed too hard on the covid issue. Didn't stop Fauci. Trump forced mandates on people, like forcing landlords to go without rent. And not allowing people to see their loved ones in nursing homes.
Trump signed 12 cr's, 3 omnibus bills and suspended the debt ceiling.
And even worse, he brought very little opposition to Pelosi.
He was weak. And the country needed someone who knew how to beat the left.
And now I don't trust him.

DeSantis's record should bring you a lot of Trust. "What you do means a whole lot more than anything you've got to say."
If President Trump feels betrayed, I don't blame him.

Again, Trump didn't endorse DeSantis in 2022. He betrayed DeSantis (and bashed him) first.
Lest ye forget, DeSantis wouldn't be Governor of Florida without President Trump.

Let's do the math on that. Shall we?
DeSantis got more votes on his 2nd term election, and increased his party's majority without Trumps endorsement than he did with Trumps endorsement in his first term election.
And let's not forget, DeSantis raised more money FOR TRUMP than any other governor in the USA.

Keep doing good work in Florida...get the home insurance issue squared away. But I expect any national aspersions are down the tubes.

The state government isn't in control over the insurance market. Blaming DeSantis because of insurance companies rates in a state with the highest amount of hurricanes is ridiculous. Insurance companies pulled out of FL, because the only way to make enough profit is to charge huge rates. People don't want to pay those high rates, so the insurance companies don't have enough customers to cover the cost of the claims. The only way to keep them there is for the FL government to subsidize home insurance companies.

So he's not smart enough to not get conned by neocons that's your defense?

You mean like y'all claim Trump was duped by Fauci, his COS, AG, and just about every one he had on his team?

That's been the Trump claim since the beginning for those who wouldn't take the fall for Trump. It's always "Trump picked the wrong people.

Forum List

Back