Dershowitz: Recommended substantial sentence for Cohen bad news for Mueller

Things aren't looking very good for trump. Now he lost Kelly too. Nobody wants to be around this guy...
BYE! Kelly tried to control things around Trump and if you had read ANY of book about Trump especially from Lewandowksi you know to let Trump be Trump and thing work best.
Yeah, like Trump university and trump steaks. The best.

“So far, the only solid evidence that he has provided is the campaign contribution issue,” Dershowitz said. “It's a very, very weak case because the president is entitled to pay off women in order to help his family, help his brand.”

HAHA!

All Trump has to show is a prior history of paying off people to shut them up before he became a candidate, which is likely at his wealth level, and the government's case is toast.
Rich people do this all of the time.
They get blackmailed.....they buy their story....then bury it.

“So far, the only solid evidence that he has provided is the campaign contribution issue,” Dershowitz said. “It's a very, very weak case because the president is entitled to pay off women in order to help his family, help his brand.”

HAHA!
Do you have any case law that supports this? I'd like to review it.
Maybe you need to sight a code that states you can't pay blackmailers to leave you alone.

Blackmail Blackmail Overview :: Justia
Blackmail involves a threat to do something that would cause a person to suffer embarrassment or financial loss, unless that person meets certain demands. The threat might include:

• to reveal private about a person that is likely to cause them embarrassment;
  • to reveal sensitive information that is likely to cause financial harm;
  • to accuse a person falsely of a crime; or
  • to report a person’s involvement in a crime.
In order to avoid the threatened action, a blackmail victim must pay money to the blackmailer or perform some other action. The action demanded by the blackmailer may or may not be illegal itself. The growth of the Internet has also led to overlap between blackmail and cybercrime.

Many forms of blackmail are considered crimes under state or federal law. Most states treat blackmail as a type of extortion or coercion, which involves threats of violence or other harm in order to compel a person to do something. Blackmail is generally classified as a felony, which could result in multi-year prison sentences and large fines.​

Things aren't looking very good for trump. Now he lost Kelly too. Nobody wants to be around this guy...
BYE! Kelly tried to control things around Trump and if you had read ANY of book about Trump especially from Lewandowksi you know to let Trump be Trump and thing work best.
Yeah, like Trump university and trump steaks. The best.
Ohhh! 2 out of THOUSANDS! How horrible!

HAHA!

No clue,that's what Alan Dershowitz said.

HAHA!

All Trump has to show is a prior history of paying off people to shut them up before he became a candidate, which is likely at his wealth level, and the government's case is toast.
Rich people do this all of the time.
They get blackmailed.....they buy their story....then bury it.

Bingo. Its much cheaper just to buy them off than to fight them in court with lawyers who charge $1000 an hour or risk some ditzy rich hating jury award.

HAHA!
Maybe you need to sight a code that states you can't pay blackmailers to leave you alone.

Blackmail Blackmail Overview :: Justia
Blackmail involves a threat to do something that would cause a person to suffer embarrassment or financial loss, unless that person meets certain demands. The threat might include:

• to reveal private about a person that is likely to cause them embarrassment;
  • to reveal sensitive information that is likely to cause financial harm;
  • to accuse a person falsely of a crime; or
  • to report a person’s involvement in a crime.
In order to avoid the threatened action, a blackmail victim must pay money to the blackmailer or perform some other action. The action demanded by the blackmailer may or may not be illegal itself. The growth of the Internet has also led to overlap between blackmail and cybercrime.

Many forms of blackmail are considered crimes under state or federal law. Most states treat blackmail as a type of extortion or coercion, which involves threats of violence or other harm in order to compel a person to do something. Blackmail is generally classified as a felony, which could result in multi-year prison sentences and large fines.​
That's not case law, that's a legal premise.

Dershowitz is such a pathetic suck up
AKA he is a neutral voice in a sea of stupidity and I don't like that! I want him to be a yapping head who doesn't care about the FACTS like me!
Lol @ "neutral vioce"!

He's a Faux Noize shill. Nothing "neutral" about him.

A Fox news voice? Really? Dershowitz is a constitutional scholar right? An expert in the legal field yes? And he supports Trump as much as you do. Making that statement of yours one of the most ridiculous made.

AKA he is a neutral voice in a sea of stupidity and I don't like that! I want him to be a yapping head who doesn't care about the FACTS like me!
Lol @ "neutral vioce"!

A Fox news voice? Really? Dershowitz is a constitutional scholar right? An expert in the legal field yes? And he supports Trump as much as you do. Making that statement of yours one of the most ridiculous made.
Nope, he's a paid shill.

Lol @ "neutral vioce"!

Nope, he's a paid shill.

Yeah, sure. Keep telling yourself that. Dershowitz will freely admit he doesn't care for Trump and voted for Hillary. He simply doesn't care for prosecutors who resort to threatening witnesses and their families and use illegal methods in cases.

Dershowitz did get OJ acquitted and Epstein off for sex trafficking young teens.....dozens of them, so he is just the kind of lawyer trump needs in his corner!!! :eek:

Last edited:
I find it interesting how most of the ones on the right all say the same thing totally ignoring all facts.31 indictments' and you all say nothing there because the person who thinks for you Donald crybaby trump tells you what you think. Try looking at the facts and thinking for yourself. Starr investigated Clinton for 3 and 1/2 years to come up with he lied about getting a header. Sorry but here is your problem, Muller is known to be a very good no nonsence investigator and he is still working and keeping what he knows very close. When the final report comes out then we can all decide. Till then we just listen to all of the cry baby trump's lies daily. Last count was 6300 lies but then you have to add all the lies each day.

I think the 31 indictments are mostly of Russians who Mueller doesn't expect to ever prosecute. And, of the convictions, they've all been "process" crimes so far. Cohen's guilty pleas are a bit more substantial, but don't really implicate Trump. Time will tell what else Mueller has, but so far, it's not much.

Dershowitz did get OJ acquitted and Epstein off for sex trafficking young teens.....dozens of them, so he is just the kind of lawyer trump needs in his corner!!! :eek:
Scumbags usually gravitate towards other scimbags

Lol @ "neutral vioce"!

Nope, he's a paid shill.

Yeah, sure. Keep telling yourself that. Dershowitz will freely admit he doesn't care for Trump and voted for Hillary. He simply doesn't care for prosecutors who resort to threatening witnesses and their families and use illegal methods in cases.
Of course, otherwise he'd blow his supposed credibility.

Forum List

Back