deranged animal part 2

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
Finally the lying pos trump acknowledges the deaths of 4 soldiers in Niger Playing golf as they came home Lied his republican ass off about obama not being there for troops returning home in coffins What miserable shit do moron republicans support??

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally the lying pos trump acknowledges the deaths of 4 soldiers in Niger Playing golf as they came home Lied his republican ass off about obama not being there for troops returning home in coffins What miserable shit do moron republicans support?? as well as some mods here You know who I meanb

Did the mods name this thread so all would know you are a deranged animal? :dunno:

I have lost respect for Trump .... He doesn't give as shit about anyone but himself, Mr. Born with a silver spoon in his mouth ...selfish ...

:lol:

You have been a hate filled Stalinist from the start. You've never done anything but spew insane hatred.

I liked Trump last year..until I saw where he was going with Pence..He completely slammed the left leaning independents and lied to them and he would never have gotten anywhere without them in the beginning..

He is noting but a big fat manipulating salesman liar, it will just take some people longer to see it than others..

I have lost respect for Trump .... He doesn't give as shit about anyone but himself, Mr. Born with a silver spoon in his mouth ...selfish ...

You have been a hate filled Stalinist from the start. You've never done anything but spew insane hatred.

I liked Trump last year..until I saw where he was going with Pence..He completely slammed the left leaning independents and lied to them and he would never have gotten anywhere without them in the beginning..

He is noting but a big fat manipulating salesman liar, it will just take some people longer to see it than others..

Bullshit, you were a Bernie supporter.

BUT like all Stalinists, you lie incessantly.

Bullshit, you were a Bernie supporter.

BUT like all Stalinists, you lie incessantly.

Nope Never a Bernie Supporter Dear...he was way too far left for me.. I do think he was the most honest of everyone.
Didn't like anyone in the end but I voted for my party..

Finally the lying pos trump acknowledges the deaths of 4 soldiers in Niger Playing golf as they came home Lied his republican ass off about obama not being there for troops returning home in coffins What miserable shit do moron republicans support?? as well as some mods here You know who I meanb

Did the mods name this thread so all would know you are a deranged animal? :dunno:
Hey UN Catch the 5 big lies from yesterday?
- Reagan took years to cut taxes. Actually, it was in his in first year.
- McConnel and he are close buddies. Not according to Bannon.
- Past presidents didn’t call/write families of falllen soldiers. Although it took Trumpovitch 12 days, all former presidents did. Too busy playing golf.
- It’s been established no collusion. No it hasn’t. Everything points the other way.
- Says he already has the votes for a bill on HC that hasn’t even been drafted yet

It could be a record day for the Russian agent. But, probably not.

Irony overload Alert!!!!!
upload_2017-10-17_5-34-27.jpeg

DMTqlXvW4AA7e0K.jpg

Hey UN Catch the 5 big lies from yesterday?
- Reagan took years to cut taxes. Actually, it was in his in first year.
- McConnel and he are close buddies. Not according to Bannon.
- Past presidents didn’t call/write families of falllen soldiers. Although it took Trumpovitch 12 days, all former presidents did. Too busy playing golf.
- It’s been established no collusion. No it hasn’t. Everything points the other way.
- Says he already has the votes for a bill on HC that hasn’t even been drafted yet

It could be a record day for the Russian agent. But, probably not.
Will You think I'm funny??...From Wise Guys?

DMTqlXvW4AA7e0K.jpg
interesting

you could replace Trumps picture with Bill Clintons, and have almost the same information below it.

Trump thinks NFL protestors are disrespectful to our troops . Oh the irony !

DMTqlXvW4AA7e0K.jpg
interesting

you could replace Trumps picture with Bill Clintons, and have almost the same information below it.

however we are now dealing with an Orange shit gibbon who is a serial assaulter of females ...here enjoy it again and again
DMTqlXvW4AA7e0K.jpg

DMTqlXvW4AA7e0K.jpg
interesting

however we are now dealing with an Orange shit gibbon who is a serial assaulter of females ...here enjoy it again and again
DMTqlXvW4AA7e0K.jpg
you could still replace Trumps picture with Bill Clintons, and have almost the same information below it.

ya know...

I think adultery in office is about the only thing Trump hasn't been accused of since elected.

But, keep posting your silly pictures.

DMTqlXvW4AA7e0K.jpg
interesting

DMTqlXvW4AA7e0K.jpg
interesting

DMTqlXvW4AA7e0K.jpg
you could still replace Trumps picture with Bill Clintons, and have almost the same information below it.

ya know...

I think adultery in office is about the only thing Trump hasn't been accused of since elected.

But, keep posting your silly pictures.
I don't recall Clinton bragging about his so called conquests before the world like Trump did

Forum List

Back