deranged animal part 2

Harvey is a another rich guy who gets away with doing whatever. Welcome to America .

He is not president. He's not even a politician.

I don't recall Clinton bragging about his so called conquests before the world like Trump did
Bill Clinton did not appear in the Howard Stern show like the Orange Sex creep
gEuYwWL.jpg

Finally the lying pos trump acknowledges the deaths of 4 soldiers in Niger Playing golf as they came home Lied his republican ass off about obama not being there for troops returning home in coffins What miserable shit do moron republicans support?? as well as some mods here You know who I meanb

Did the mods name this thread so all would know you are a deranged animal? :dunno:
DMTqlXvW4AA7e0K.jpg
interesting

you could replace Trumps picture with Bill Clintons, and have almost the same information below it.
Did the mods name this thread so all would know you are a deranged animal? :dunno:
DMTqlXvW4AA7e0K.jpg
interesting

you could replace Trumps picture with Bill Clintons, and have almost the same information below it.

however we are now dealing with an Orange shit gibbon who is a serial assaulter of females ...here enjoy it again and again
DMTqlXvW4AA7e0K.jpg
you could still replace Trumps picture with Bill Clintons, and have almost the same information below it.

ya know...

I think adultery in office is about the only thing Trump hasn't been accused of since elected.

But, keep posting your silly pictures.
I don't recall Clinton bragging about his so called conquests before the world like Trump did

I didn't pay that much attention to him...

I did hear him deny them, under oath.

only to recant as he was walking out of the Oval office for the last time.

th

Finally the lying pos trump acknowledges the deaths of 4 soldiers in Niger Playing golf as they came home Lied his republican ass off about obama not being there for troops returning home in coffins What miserable shit do moron republicans support?? as well as some mods here You know who I meanb

DMTqlXvW4AA7e0K.jpg
interesting

Yes, I am sure we would have daily threads on Bill's sex life if Hillary had won...:biggrin:

Forum List

Back