Deputy Clerk after Kim Davis, bet he wants her job

Well she really can't go back, can she. If she does, she'll be backing down. But is she intelligent enough, and can she be fixed up enough, to be a RW darling for the media?

No I think she burnt her bridge as it would be hypocritical now if she did, its like her 80 grand a year meant more than her conscience. She can become a TV preacher , they make the big bucks.

She needs charisma for that.

She has Jesus on her side.

I think this is asking to much of him.

The hate is strong with this group,real strong,accommodations can have been made,its a hoot how you get labled a social con far right religouse nut,for not throwing this person under the I hate relgion bus wheels, I could careless if she was Hindu, or a tree worshiper,respecting other people religouse beliefs are a core component of our founding,departing from that is a bad idea,even for the I hate religion crowd.but by all means hate away,

No one hates Kim.

She has to follow the law, not her religious belief, in doing her state job.

That just might not be the case.
Some individuals are quite delusional.

Well she really can't go back, can she. If she does, she'll be backing down. But is she intelligent enough, and can she be fixed up enough, to be a RW darling for the media?

No I think she burnt her bridge as it would be hypocritical now if she did, its like her 80 grand a year meant more than her conscience. She can become a TV preacher , they make the big bucks.

She needs charisma for that.

She has Jesus on her side.

Don't worry, someone will come to her aid. Some good upstanding christian organization.
She more than likely will not have to work another day of her bigoted life.

That's a good question. I think in order for her to be taken seriously she has to quit her job.

Next, she needs to stop crying at the drop of a hat, wash her hair and figure out how to collect welfare build a gofundme campaign.
You people are a joke,you have no idea what liberty,personnel liberty means,just because your employer is the local Gov,doesn't mean you give up your personal liberties,who's the real bigot here?,this country was founded in a large part because of religious freedoms,why would you want to go back in time?
That's right....you don't give up your PERSONAL liberties. However she was interjecting her interpretation of religion onto the government arena. She was elected to serve the people of her county in an official capacity based on the current laws. She took it upon herself to ignore the civil law and go by her own interpretation of her god's law. Can't do that in an official government position.

Kim can believe in or not not believe in anything: she always has the right.

She has no right to make a religious test for those whose likestyles with which she disagrees. This is not about religion. It is about a clerk treating everyone equally.

Forum List

Back