DEPORT THEM ALL! Trump's just saying what everyone's thinking!

yep , sounds like you are clueless Charwin . Purpose of using your or any other screen name is that it is positive I.D. of clueless people . Its better and more polite than calling names and swearing in my opinion Charwin .

When you apply Operation Wetback I know for sure that you are ignorant at the same time proving you are a racist asshole.
I can guarantee you 100% I know far more than you know about immigration. If you want I can give you a tour at any borders you choose Texas or Arizona. If you want to talk decently I will talk to you decently. If you talk nasty to prove your point and you don't even know me you are a loser and a moron. I know you are clueless but I never insulted you since we started.
NOW.... Will start over. I asked you a simple question... How are you going to accomplish in deporting all illegals? Don't just give me an answer....."Deport them all".

Line them up at the Rio Grande, put them in a box truck, or hand them a ladder then tell them to swim, go for a ride, or get to climbing.

How is applying the law and deporting illegals racist? Are you against upholding the law?

That's sound like a good logistical plan. Good for you. Now make it happen.

I came up with the plan. If the Liberal bleeding hearts would get the hell out of the way, it could work.

You still didn't answer how applying the law is racist.

Okay I'll get off your way. Make it happen.

yep , sounds like you are clueless Charwin . Purpose of using your or any other screen name is that it is positive I.D. of clueless people . Its better and more polite than calling names and swearing in my opinion Charwin .

When you apply Operation Wetback I know for sure that you are ignorant at the same time proving you are a racist asshole.
I can guarantee you 100% I know far more than you know about immigration. If you want I can give you a tour at any borders you choose Texas or Arizona. If you want to talk decently I will talk to you decently. If you talk nasty to prove your point and you don't even know me you are a loser and a moron. I know you are clueless but I never insulted you since we started.
NOW.... Will start over. I asked you a simple question... How are you going to accomplish in deporting all illegals? Don't just give me an answer....."Deport them all".

Line them up at the Rio Grande, put them in a box truck, or hand them a ladder then tell them to swim, go for a ride, or get to climbing.

How is applying the law and deporting illegals racist? Are you against upholding the law?

That's sound like a good logistical plan. Good for you. Now make it happen.

I came up with the plan. If the Liberal bleeding hearts would get the hell out of the way, it could work.

You still didn't answer how applying the law is racist.

Okay I'll get off your way. Make it happen.

Since you don't have any ability either way, you not doing anything makes no difference.

You STILL didn't answer how applying the law is racist. Guess your claim that it is comes under the running your mouth category.

GCOOxk0.jpg

"We're going to keep the families together, but they have to go," Trump said on NBC’s Meet the Press. What about the kids who have lived their whole lives in the United States and have nowhere to go? “They have to go,” he said. "We will work with them. They have to go. Chuck, we either have a country, or we don't have a country.""

In addition to being hateful idiocy, this is comprehensively ignorant and inane – what Trump proposes is clearly un-Constitutional, violating the 5th Amendment due process rights of immigrants; and seeking to 'deport' US citizens born in the United States whose parents are undocumented immigrants violates the Citizenship Clause of the 14th Amendment.

This is typical of the ignorance and hate common to most on the right.

Agree.

"We're going to keep the families together, but they have to go," Trump said on NBC’s Meet the Press. What about the kids who have lived their whole lives in the United States and have nowhere to go? “They have to go,” he said. "We will work with them. They have to go. Chuck, we either have a country, or we don't have a country.""

In addition to being hateful idiocy, this is comprehensively ignorant and inane – what Trump proposes is clearly un-Constitutional, violating the 5th Amendment due process rights of immigrants; and seeking to 'deport' US citizens born in the United States whose parents are undocumented immigrants violates the Citizenship Clause of the 14th Amendment.

This is typical of the ignorance and hate common to most on the right.

Agree.

Those here illegally aren't immigrants, they're criminals. Under the current misuse of the 14th amendment that rewards children of criminals who get that reward solely due to the commission of a crime, let them stay. However, since the misuse of the 14th doesn't apply to the illegal parents, ship their asses out. Why should the criminal get to stay? Also, that would involve people like you opening your wallets to support those kids since you believe they should be rewarded due to that crime. They're not my responsibility. You want them, you can have them but it will costs YOU.

Forum List

Back