DEPORT THEM ALL! Trump's just saying what everyone's thinking!

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA
"Deport them all. That seems to be Donald Trump’s nuanced message. All undocumented immigrants must be deported and any children they had while in the country should be kicked out as well. The contender who leads the polls to be the next Republican presidential candidate says all of the Obama’s executive orders on immigration should be rescinded and “birthright citizenship” should no longer be legal.

"We're going to keep the families together, but they have to go," Trump said on NBC’s Meet the Press. What about the kids who have lived their whole lives in the United States and have nowhere to go? “They have to go,” he said. "We will work with them. They have to go. Chuck, we either have a country, or we don't have a country.""

Source:

Trump: Children of Undocumented Immigrants Must be Deported

----

"Trump is worried the refugees, who have been fleeing Syria after years of civil war, could be Islamic State militants looking to get into the U.S."

"I'm putting the people on notice that are coming here from Syria as part of this mass migration. If I win, they're going back," Trump said during a campaign stop in New Hampshire. "They're going back. I'm telling you. They're going back."

Source:

Trump plan to return refugees defies US laws
AP

"Deport them all. That seems to be Donald Trump’s nuanced message. All undocumented immigrants must be deported and any children they had while in the country should be kicked out as well. The contender who leads the polls to be the next Republican presidential candidate says all of the Obama’s executive orders on immigration should be rescinded and “birthright citizenship” should no longer be legal.

"We're going to keep the families together, but they have to go," Trump said on NBC’s Meet the Press. What about the kids who have lived their whole lives in the United States and have nowhere to go? “They have to go,” he said. "We will work with them. They have to go. Chuck, we either have a country, or we don't have a country.""

Source:

----

"Trump is worried the refugees, who have been fleeing Syria after years of civil war, could be Islamic State militants looking to get into the U.S."

"I'm putting the people on notice that are coming here from Syria as part of this mass migration. If I win, they're going back," Trump said during a campaign stop in New Hampshire. "They're going back. I'm telling you. They're going back."

Source:

AP

The man has my vote.

good 'op' , I like it , spread the news as I've been saying that same thing since the Reagan / bush amnesty , GO Trump !!

In addition to being hateful idiocy, this is comprehensively ignorant and inane – what Trump proposes is clearly un-Constitutional, violating the 5th Amendment due process rights of immigrants; and seeking to 'deport' US citizens born in the United States whose parents are undocumented immigrants violates the Citizenship Clause of the 14th Amendment.

This is typical of the ignorance and hate common to most on the right.

can't agree , they are ALL criminal if they came illegally 'num-nut' .

It will be huge task, you have to start somewhere? The post said NOT going to deport US citizens? Maybe later after WALL (or they come back) and get the low hanging fruit.......criminals/probation etc. later they could go after anchor baby status..... Can you imagine the fuss from left?

it is "reported" 40% illegal are VISA OVERSTAY. Is this 5-10-20 mil?
Maybe inept FED could track down and force to leave rather quickly?

In my opinion, this is how we'll deport them:
Youtube: MEXICANS RUN FROM THE INS

Last edited:
The most striking thing about this public debate (about Trump's positions) is the dearth of facts and logic.

(a) Trump is proposing nothing more than that the CURRENT, PREVAILING U.S. laws be taken seriously, and enforced. And for suggesting that we take our own laws seriously, he is called a racist, bigot, fool, and worse.

(b) "Birthright citizenship" is NOT in the Constitution or any Amendment to the Constitution. It is based on an extremely dubious interpretation of six words in the 14th Amendment ("...and subject to the jurisdiction thereof..."). And that interpretation DOES NOT HAVE the force of law. It was articulated in a USSC case, but that principle was not the deciding factor in that case, so the interpretation is technically considered "dicta" - merely opinion, and not binding.

(c) Persons who have gained "birthright citizenship" cannot be deported, nor can their citizenship be withdrawn retroactively, even if Congress figures out a way to end Birthright Citizenship. Therefore, if such a person's family is forced to go back where they came from, the matter of where the citizen will live is for them to decide. If still a minor, presumably they would be better off going back with their parents.

(d) The number "eleven million" is a total fiction - a small fraction of the real number. It was based on a voluntary survey from almost a decade ago. It was bogus at the time (understating the real number), and makes no allowance for any further illegal immigration since 2007. The real number is AT LEAST 30 million.

(e) Most illegals are dependent on one or more forms of government handout - welfare, housing subsidies, Medicaid, free public-school, what have you. If Congress were, by statute, to dry up this bizarre gravy train, many, if not most, of the illegals would self-deport. No need for Gub'mint to bus them to the border.

(f) If the DoL took the I-9 requirements as seriously as they could, most of the employment for illegals would also dry up, as employers would face fines and personal jail time for employing people who lack verifiable legal residency in the U.S.

(g) Mr. Trump is the ONLY viable presidential candidate, regardless of party affiliation, whose position on immigration is even CLOSE TO that of the American people. And the issue is so large in the minds of the American voting public that that one issue could propel him to victory, despite the political assassination that the MSM is attempting to carry out on a daily basis.

In addition to being hateful idiocy, this is comprehensively ignorant and inane – what Trump proposes is clearly un-Constitutional, violating the 5th Amendment due process rights of immigrants; and seeking to 'deport' US citizens born in the United States whose parents are undocumented immigrants violates the Citizenship Clause of the 14th Amendment.

This is typical of the ignorance and hate common to most on the right.

Get rid of their criminal parents. Making them go doesn't violate a damn thing. It upholds the law traitor.

Forum List

Back