DEPORT THEM ALL! Trump's just saying what everyone's thinking!

"Deport them all. That seems to be Donald Trump’s nuanced message. All undocumented immigrants must be deported and any children they had while in the country should be kicked out as well. The contender who leads the polls to be the next Republican presidential candidate says all of the Obama’s executive orders on immigration should be rescinded and “birthright citizenship” should no longer be legal.

"We're going to keep the families together, but they have to go," Trump said on NBC’s Meet the Press. What about the kids who have lived their whole lives in the United States and have nowhere to go? “They have to go,” he said. "We will work with them. They have to go. Chuck, we either have a country, or we don't have a country.""

Source:

Trump: Children of Undocumented Immigrants Must be Deported
Trump: Children of Undocumented Immigrants Must be Deported

----

"Trump is worried the refugees, who have been fleeing Syria after years of civil war, could be Islamic State militants looking to get into the U.S."

"I'm putting the people on notice that are coming here from Syria as part of this mass migration. If I win, they're going back," Trump said during a campaign stop in New Hampshire. "They're going back. I'm telling you. They're going back."

Source:

Trump plan to return refugees defies US laws
AP
Trump plan to return refugees defies US laws
My heart pumps purple piss for all of those refugees that hate America.....

Deport them all... How would you go by doing that?
well , how did IKE Eisenhower do his deportations in the mid 50s ?? Trump would probably use the 'IKE' operation as a model as that operation provides ideas and clues Charwin .

here you go Charwin , just a little info on 'operation wetback' that was done in the mid 50s and done by Ike Eisenhower . Due to Ike I had excellent blue collar jobs with high pay all my life . Probably due to Ike that learning a second language was never needed for me and my kids . --- Why Trump is the New Eisenhower on Immigration --- check it out Charwin !!

here you go Charwin , just a little info on 'operation wetback' that was done in the mid 50s and done by Ike Eisenhower . Due to Ike I had excellent blue collar jobs with high pay all my life . Probably due to Ike that learning a second language was never needed for me and my kids . --- Why Trump is the New Eisenhower on Immigration --- check it out Charwin !!

That was 50s it's now 2015. It's a lot easier then to deport any illegals which the numbers are low. During that time what and who will stop them from making a u turn? Today illegals are fully imbedded in our society and by the millions. Operation wetback is obsolete. So far I have not seen any of Trump illegal immigration policy aside from "deport them all". To me that's a joke.

Last edited:
as Trump would say , Time to move them out Charwin . Fully imbedded , time to move them out Charwin . Point is that You don't wanna move them out as you like cheap lettuce or you may be one of them Charwin . Trump has his model from Ike's operation in the 50s and if elected he may do the deportations , go after employers , get rid of the widdle anchor baby deal as he enforces the border by building a wall and by hiring border guards . I hope he does while guys like you will keep finding excuses to allow invaders to invade the USA Charwin !!

Last edited:
as Trump would say , Time to move them out Charwin . Fully imbedded , time to move them out Charwin . Point is the You don't wanna move them out as you like cheap lettuce or you may be one of them Charwin . Trump has his model from Ike's operation in the 50s and if elected he may do the deportations , go after employers , get rid of the widdle anchor baby deal as he enforces the border by building a wall and by hiring border guards . I hope he does while guys like you will keep finding excuses to allow invaders to invade the USA Charwin !!
I was worried there for a bit your going wear out my screen name. So far I have not one single iota how are you going to accomplish any of that.

yep , sounds like you are clueless Charwin . Purpose of using your or any other screen name is that it is positive I.D. of clueless people . Its better and more polite than calling names and swearing in my opinion Charwin .

as Trump would say , Time to move them out Charwin . Fully imbedded , time to move them out Charwin . Point is that You don't wanna move them out as you like cheap lettuce or you may be one of them Charwin . Trump has his model from Ike's operation in the 50s and if elected he may do the deportations , go after employers , get rid of the widdle anchor baby deal as he enforces the border by building a wall and by hiring border guards . I hope he does while guys like you will keep finding excuses to allow invaders to invade the USA Charwin !!
Sounds like a plan.

Just cuz they're here.....doesn't mean they get to stay.....and vote in the next erection.

yep , sounds like you are clueless Charwin . Purpose of using your or any other screen name is that it is positive I.D. of clueless people . Its better and more polite than calling names and swearing in my opinion Charwin .

When you apply Operation Wetback I know for sure that you are ignorant at the same time proving you are a racist asshole.
I can guarantee you 100% I know far more than you know about immigration. If you want I can give you a tour at any borders you choose Texas or Arizona. If you want to talk decently I will talk to you decently. If you talk nasty to prove your point and you don't even know me you are a loser and a moron. I know you are clueless but I never insulted you since we started.
NOW.... Will start over. I asked you a simple question... How are you going to accomplish in deporting all illegals? Don't just give me an answer....."Deport them all".

Last edited:

When you apply Operation Wetback I know for sure that you are ignorant at the same time proving you are a racist asshole.
I can guarantee you 100% I know far more than you know about immigration. If you want I can give you a tour at any borders you choose Texas or Arizona. If you want to talk decently I will talk to you decently. If you talk nasty to prove your point and you don't even know me you are a loser and a moron. I know you are clueless but I never insulted you since we started.
NOW.... Will start over. I asked you a simple question... How are you going to accomplish in deporting all illegals? Don't just give me an answer....."Deport them all".

Line them up at the Rio Grande, put them in a box truck, or hand them a ladder then tell them to swim, go for a ride, or get to climbing.

How is applying the law and deporting illegals racist? Are you against upholding the law?

Charwin is just being emotional and is not thinking Conservative5 !! Other than that I do like his or her name , easy to remember , kinda odd , never heard it before but its a nice name , easy to spell and remember !!

Line them up at the Rio Grande, put them in a box truck, or hand them a ladder then tell them to swim, go for a ride, or get to climbing.

How is applying the law and deporting illegals racist? Are you against upholding the law?

That's sound like a good logistical plan. Good for you. Now make it happen.

Charwin is just being emotional and is not thinking Conservative5 !! Other than that I do like his or her name , easy to remember , kinda odd , never heard it before but its a nice name , easy to spell and remember !!

Good. That way we do not have to go through these insults the next time we discuss some issues. BTW I'm a male.

hey Charwin , nice boat , is that a picture of yer boat ?? Go TRUMP .

boat like that , heck , you could haul 10 - 15 , maybe more illegal alien invaders back to where they came from Charwin !!

and no insults from me Charwin my man . I said that TRUMP would follow IKES excellent plan . I don't know all the details as I was just a 5 year old kid but the results of 'operation wetback' were excellent for me and brother that went to work . Like I said , excellent blue collar jobs , benefits and partly because there wasn't a flood on invaders that would work for less pay Charwin .

That's sound like a good logistical plan. Good for you. Now make it happen.

I came up with the plan. If the Liberal bleeding hearts would get the hell out of the way, it could work.

You still didn't answer how applying the law is racist.

Forum List

Back