Deport All F---ing Illegal Immigrants Now

I would like to ask those of you who think only of deporting illegal immigrants: What if you were in their shoes or a member of your family was the illegal immigrant? Would you be so quick such as to want them deported or for yourself to be sent back to where you came from? ... It's so easy to cast the first stone but what if it was being cast at you for the same reason? Would you enjoy it as much then?

You realize that is completely illogical as an argument for allowing illegal aliens to remain in the country, right? Maybe you don't. Your heart may be in the right place, but your brain is still too immature for the material at hand, kid.
Actually, I can't think of a more logical argument or how it could come any closer. What's your problem anyway? It seems that you are making yourself appear far superior to anyone else in that you have to always go on a diatribe with your replies. You need to calm down and face reality that you are not the only person here in this country. I would sure love for you to go before those who are illegal immigrants and personally repeat to them what you attempt to argue here. I would just love to see the outcome of that.

I would like to ask those of you who think only of deporting illegal immigrants: What if you were in their shoes or a member of your family was the illegal immigrant? Would you be so quick such as to want them deported or for yourself to be sent back to where you came from? ... It's so easy to cast the first stone but what if it was being cast at you for the same reason? Would you enjoy it as much then?

You realize that is completely illogical as an argument for allowing illegal aliens to remain in the country, right? Maybe you don't. Your heart may be in the right place, but your brain is still too immature for the material at hand, kid.
Actually, I can't think of a more logical argument ....

I know you can't. That is a deficiency you really need to address, kid. Stay in school and don't do drugs.

I would sure love for you to go before those who are illegal immigrants and personally repeat to them what you attempt to argue here. I would just love to see the outcome of that.

What is it you think I "attempt to argue here," kid? I have spoken personally to thousands and thousands (and thousands) of illegal aliens. I speak to such persons very regularly. What would you like me to say, boy? Put down the bong, try to concentrate, and be specific.

I would like to ask those of you who think only of deporting illegal immigrants: What if you were in their shoes or a member of your family was the illegal immigrant? Would you be so quick such as to want them deported or for yourself to be sent back to where you came from? Be honest. It's easy to say "Yes" but when push comes to shove I bet none of you in that same situation would want to be and would fight tooth and nail to stay here, work hard, learn and become productive and honor this country like many of the illegal immigrants are doing. It's so easy to cast the first stone but what if it was being cast at you for the same reason? Would you enjoy it as much then?
If I were in their shoes? I would not break the law, so no, I would not be in their shoes. Same for my family, we are not a family of lawbreakers. How can you have sympathy for those who "deliberately" break the law? I just don't see it.

Actually, I can't think of a more logical argument ....

I know you can't. That is a deficiency you really need to address, kid. Stay in school and don't do drugs.
Is that your only defense? For your information, I don't do drugs. But just from the looks of you, coming from one with an "updo" hairstyle and straggly hair all over his face you sure should know much about doing drugs since you like talking about it so much and sure appear to fit the bill to a tee.

I would sure love for you to go before those who are illegal immigrants and personally repeat to them what you attempt to argue here. I would just love to see the outcome of that.

What is it you think I "attempt to argue here," kid? I have spoken personally to thousands and thousands (and thousands) of illegal aliens. I speak to such persons very regularly. What would you like me to say, boy? Put down the bong, try to concentrate, and be specific.
Oh big man! Big man! Try telling them the truth next time of how you really feel about them and see what happens!

But just from the looks of you, coming from one with an "updo" hairstyle and straggly hair all over his face you sure should know much about doing drugs since you like talking about it so much and sure appear to fit the bill to a tee.

Do you really think that is a personal photograph, kid? And you claim you are not on drugs? Do you expect people to believe you are an actual American flag? Whoever beat you with the Stupid Stick really overdid it, kid.

Oh big man! Big man! Try telling them the truth next time of how you really feel about them and see what happens!

I always tell the truth, junior. Just what is it that you think I "really feel about them" in your little imagination, boy?

I would like to ask those of you who think only of deporting illegal immigrants: What if you were in their shoes or a member of your family was the illegal immigrant? Would you be so quick such as to want them deported or for yourself to be sent back to where you came from? Be honest. It's easy to say "Yes" but when push comes to shove I bet none of you in that same situation would want to be and would fight tooth and nail to stay here, work hard, learn and become productive and honor this country like many of the illegal immigrants are doing. It's so easy to cast the first stone but what if it was being cast at you for the same reason? Would you enjoy it as much then?
If I were in their shoes? I would not break the law, so no, I would not be in their shoes. Same for my family, we are not a family of lawbreakers. How can you have sympathy for those who "deliberately" break the law? I just don't see it.

Yes you would.

If the choice was to starve or break the law, you'd break the law. Most people would.

And then you'd hate President Obama for deporting you.

Foreign lawbreakers should be greeted with open arms and all the welfare care and taxpayer funded assistance they can swallow....

For the common good Americanistas !!!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/immig...5-sure-fire-cure-for-illegal-immigration.html

I support following up on FreedomBecki's proposal above.

I support calling for Constitutional Conventions,
where focus on this issue will involve the Border States most affected first
(TX NM CA AZ and FL)

Since the Astrodome in Houston was recently recognized as a national landmark,
and seeks funding to restore for public use,
why not have the participating groups, states or parties raise donations to
renovate the Dome to host ongoing conferences and networks/forums
to resolve issues of Immigration, how to register the guest workers or students
who wish to remain, and how to manage families and communities with mixed
populations. The Dome can also be used to house undocumented children or other refugees
temporarily until permanent placement and sponsorship can be set up to cover all costs
(so the public is no longer burdened with costs of unlawful actions or violations caused by lack of federal enforcement)

I believe this ties in with reforms to policies and budgets per state on
* Prison systems
* Health care and social services
* Education and jobs/housing

Please see former Gov. Schwarzenegger's proposal to build prisons in Mexico:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/cal.../schwarzenegger-send-prisoners-to-mexico.html

I believe in investing restitution from trafficking and other border crimes
into building safe and sustainable campus complexes along the border,
incorporating teaching and military hospitals, secure prisons, and schools/housing
run by sponsoring churches, universities, businesses or nonprofits:
http://www.earnedamnesty.org

By registering workers, students, and families as with university enrollment in "work-study" programs,
credits and restitution owed can be tracked as the applicants work through their requirements
in order to qualify for citizenship. At the same time, community development on the other
side of the border can provide jobs and opportunities to reduce the need to "flee to America" for help.

How can we stabilize our state economies and budgets
if we don't agree how to manage our immigrant or criminal populations
that expend public resources?

Who here would agree to help set up a Constitutional conference
and network between groups or parties to address these issues
for the purpose of collating proposed reforms into working solutions per region or state?

If interested, please post your ideas, your party affiliation or state
or whatever institution you would use to participate in a policy forum online,
in order to organize physical coalitions to set up solutions per state.

Last edited:

Yes you would.

If the choice was to starve or break the law, you'd break the law. Most people would.

And then you'd hate President Obama for deporting you.

But would you expect other people to pay your costs?

Or would you agree to pay back for the costs of your actions, including illegal,
and work to pay for benefits and services you receive?

Or would you consider this an "entitlement" that is owed to you?

What would you propose to be fair to others who
* immigrated WITHOUT breaking laws or imposing on others
* don't believe in funding lawbreakers, but believe in holding people accountable for costs

Would you agree with "earned amnesty" where requirements
are proportional to the violations or crimes committed by each person?

The problem with slowing or stopping immigration is they are the cheap labor and an answer to labor unions, in addition the immigrants buy products and need housing. In some regards they stimulate business. Republicans like.
For the Democrats, the immigrants will become Democratic voters, at least for a time, and Democrats like.

And of course the morons who start these hate threads fail to explain exactly how to determine if someone is in fact ‘illegal’ absent due process.

Just because one is undocumented doesn’t mean he’s ‘illegal,’ for example, as there are refugees and asylees with pending cases awaiting a final determination.

If the OP and those of his ilk were honest about their hate, the thread title should correctly be: ‘throw out all brown people who speak Spanish because of my unwarranted fear of change and diversity.’

Just how do you plan on paying for all these outstanding future citizens ?:cuckoo:

The problem with slowing or stopping immigration is they are the cheap labor and an answer to labor unions, in addition the immigrants buy products and need housing. In some regards they stimulate business. Republicans like.
For the Democrats, the immigrants will become Democratic voters, at least for a time, and Democrats like.

People that are against unions dont understand how a healthy economy works or maybe they benifit directly from them not being there.

They bitch about their Big Mac costing them another quarter when the minimum wage is raised but they're OK with paying God knows what for things when Americans have to take the over the jobs that illegals are now doing for cooley wages.

We've got birth tourism rackets going on all the time. Nobody knows the numbers. A change to the 14th amendment is in order, but both parties like illegal immigration. It gives them another issue to fight over the same as in gun control, gay agendas. This keeps us dems and repubs fighting among ourselves while both parties continue to deindustrialize our country and insure that jobs in the future will continue to be offshored to low wage countries. And the jobs that remain here - up for grabs. Continuous illegal immigrants and low wage visa workers will provide competition to keep wages down.

Forum List

Back