'Deploraball' guests met by protesters in chaotic scene

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
The alt-left bullying supporters and even kids as shown in the girl scout link at the bottom. The alt-left talk about unity and express outrage at Trump being a bully, while they themselves shut down discourse and bully anyone with far more fervor than Trump ever did. It's not even close. The violence against Trump supporters has dwarfed what Clinton supporters had to face.

There have been so many instances of hypocrisy after this election result that it's impossible to ignore. The idea of some in "empowering" someone is to tell them what to do and ensuring they do it because it's the "right" choice.

WASHINGTON – Trump supporters arriving for the “Deploraball” inauguration celebration in Washington Thursday night were greeted by screaming profanities and threats as they entered the National Press Club Building.

Some of the hundreds of protesters sprayed Mace, while others were peaceful as law enforcement officers lined the streets to monitor the chaotic scene. At least one passer-by reported bottles were being thrown as he showed off a gash in his head.

The “Deploraball” was organized by a pro- Trump organization, MAGA3X, and invited over 1,000 guests to celebrate on the eve of the President-Elect’s swearing in.

The main goal of the evening, according to organizers, was to celebrate.

“Deploraball is a coming out party for a new type of Republican,” Jeff Giesea told Foxnews.com. “People are threatening us, and it’s uncalled for.”

The event had earlier been reported to be the target of threats from anti-Trump groups, but the FBI and D.C. law enforcement told Foxnews.com that they did not know of any credible threats surrounding any inauguration events.

“Just look at which way their guns are facing!” one protester told Foxnews.com. about the police presence “US! Not them.”

“We’re not attacking anyone!,” another protester said.

But, that was not the case for James Allsup, 21, from Seattle, Wash., whose head was gushing blood, as he sat surrounded by police officers on the side of the road.

“I was wearing my ‘Make America Great Again’ hat, and a white male came up behind me and swung at me with a flagpole – I kind of blacked out for a minute,” Allsup told Foxnews.com. “Before I knew it my head was gushing blood—there’s blood on my Trump hat.”

Girl Scouts push back against attacks over Trump inauguration participation

Some 75 Girl Scouts said they wanted to participate in the organization’s tradition of being at the presidential inauguration.

But unlike any other time, they are coming under fire.

On social media and in essays published online, many women are denouncing the Girl Scouts of the USA for its plans to continue its tradition and take part in the presidential inauguration of Donald Trump on Friday.

The critics say that an organization like the Girl Scouts, which seeks to empower young females, should boycott Trump’s inauguration because of the scandals surrounding alleged sexual harassment by the president-elect years ago as well as an audio recording of him using salacious language to refer to women.

Some also cited Vice President-elect Mike Pence’s anti-abortion views as a reason that the Girl Scouts should skip the ceremonies.

But the Girl Scouts organization, which notes that it is non-political, says it will not make an exception to a tradition it has observed for decades, regardless of which party and which candidate wins the presidential election.

The alt-left bullying supporters and even kids as shown in the girl scout link at the bottom. The alt-left talk about unity and express outrage at Trump being a bully, while they themselves shut down discourse and bully anyone with far more fervor than Trump ever did. It's not even close. The violence against Trump supporters has dwarfed what Clinton supporters had to face.

There have been so many instances of hypocrisy after this election result that it's impossible to ignore. The idea of some in "empowering" someone is to tell them what to do and ensuring they do it because it's the "right" choice.

WASHINGTON – Trump supporters arriving for the “Deploraball” inauguration celebration in Washington Thursday night were greeted by screaming profanities and threats as they entered the National Press Club Building.

Some of the hundreds of protesters sprayed Mace, while others were peaceful as law enforcement officers lined the streets to monitor the chaotic scene. At least one passer-by reported bottles were being thrown as he showed off a gash in his head.

The “Deploraball” was organized by a pro- Trump organization, MAGA3X, and invited over 1,000 guests to celebrate on the eve of the President-Elect’s swearing in.

“Deploraball is a coming out party for a new type of Republican,” Jeff Giesea told Foxnews.com. “People are threatening us, and it’s uncalled for.”

The event had earlier been reported to be the target of threats from anti-Trump groups, but the FBI and D.C. law enforcement told Foxnews.com that they did not know of any credible threats surrounding any inauguration events.

“Just look at which way their guns are facing!” one protester told Foxnews.com. about the police presence “US! Not them.”

But, that was not the case for James Allsup, 21, from Seattle, Wash., whose head was gushing blood, as he sat surrounded by police officers on the side of the road.

“I was wearing my ‘Make America Great Again’ hat, and a white male came up behind me and swung at me with a flagpole – I kind of blacked out for a minute,” Allsup told Foxnews.com. “Before I knew it my head was gushing blood—there’s blood on my Trump hat.”

Some 75 Girl Scouts said they wanted to participate in the organization’s tradition of being at the presidential inauguration.

On social media and in essays published online, many women are denouncing the Girl Scouts of the USA for its plans to continue its tradition and take part in the presidential inauguration of Donald Trump on Friday.

The critics say that an organization like the Girl Scouts, which seeks to empower young females, should boycott Trump’s inauguration because of the scandals surrounding alleged sexual harassment by the president-elect years ago as well as an audio recording of him using salacious language to refer to women.

Some also cited Vice President-elect Mike Pence’s anti-abortion views as a reason that the Girl Scouts should skip the ceremonies.

But the Girl Scouts organization, which notes that it is non-political, says it will not make an exception to a tradition it has observed for decades, regardless of which party and which candidate wins the presidential election.
Uncharted territory.

At this point, anything can happen.

The Deploraball? That was the event put on by the White Supremacists. Golly...violence at a white supremacists event? So shocking...

And there you have it folks...the "logic" of the left. When statist/leftists commit acts of violence, just say their victims are bad people sans a shred of evidence...and then blame the victim for the violence.

Works every time! :ahole-1:

You expect a non violent revolution?

The Deploraball? That was the event put on by the White Supremacists. Golly...violence at a white supremacists event? So shocking...

And there you have it folks...the "logic" of the left. When statist/leftists commit acts of violence, just say their victims are bad people sans a shred of evidence...and then blame the victim for the violence.

More like it was skinhead on skinhead violence.

It is so much fun watching righties shift gears from whining all day....to being the subject of whiners.

Whatever party is not in the White House, enjoys blameless hindsight.

They get to talk about what they would have done, and how THAT would have worked.

They get to relentlessly nag like a back seat driving ball breaker on a cross country trip with a station wagon full of screaming kids.

Not any more.

Be careful what you wish for righties.

I'm cultivating my own theory that Trump intended to lose, so he could start a Conservative cable network to compete with Fox News's monopoly on Republican viewership on cable TV..........and dog gone it...he won.

I am going to lump every single left winger in with these assholes.

It's so easy to stereotype. Libs are the best at it.

If a Trump supporter does something bad, all Trump
supporters are bad.

That's snowflake logic.

So, If an anti Trump person does something bad, all anti-Trump people are bad. Correct?

It is so much fun watching righties shift gears from whining all day....to being the subject of whiners.

They get to talk about what they would have done, and how THAT would have worked.

They get to relentlessly nag like a back seat driving ball breaker on a cross country trip with a station wagon full of screaming kids.

Not any more.

I'm cultivating my own theory that Trump intended to lose, so he could start a Conservative cable network to compete with Fox News's monopoly on Republican viewership on cable TV..........and dog gone it...he won.

What time is Hellary being sworn in today?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Not any more.

Imagine that. Trump intended to lose, and $1.2 billion, the entire MSM and Obama actively campaigning for Hillary could not get her a win over the guy who wanted to lose.

Snowflakes are funny.

It must, you do it all the time...

Not any more.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Of course she is not, and this thread was created by whining righties with fragile sensibilities because the mean old "not nice" Democrats are saying mean things about Trumpy Wumpy. Poor wittle thing. Booo-frickken-hoo

Not any more.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Of course she is not, and this thread was created by whining righties with fragile sensibilities because the mean old "not nice" Democrats are saying mean things about Trumpy Wumpy. Poor wittle thing. Booo-frickken-hoo

Hillary looks drugged right now

New Topics

Forum List

Back