Dependence on Government Highest in History

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
"The average individual who relies on Washington could receive benefits valued at $32,748, more than the nation’s average disposable personal income ($32,446).

At the same time, nearly half of the U.S. population (49.5 percent) does not pay any federal income taxes.

As of now, 70 percent of the federal government’s budget goes to individual assistance programs, up dramatically in just the past few years."

"I won't allow the half of Americans who pay no taxes, to bear the burden of the other half who aren't paying their fair share". Barack Obama

-

And....... we are on the upturn of the second worst recession in American History. I'm glad my tax monies goes to people in need in this dire time of need.

Hey Lak, hope all is well with you dude.

I for one am Happy Obama is the so called "food stamp" president. While adding more Jobs that Bush II and improving a job situation that was losing 800k a month Pryor to his decent to the Oval Office.

I for one am Happy Obama is the so called "food stamp" president. While adding more Jobs that Bush II and improving a job situation that was losing 800k a month Pryor to his decent to the Oval Office.

Yes, all is well. Hope the same with you. I'm also happy Obama is turning the Great Bush Recession around. Take care...

You are insane. That's what is fun about you morons on board at this time.

:lol:

Adding more jobs. the known rate that they can't bullshit is over 8%.

Remember the douche bag Pelosi screaming in 2004 about McJobs at 4.5. I do.

Yes, all is well. Hope the same with you. I'm also happy Obama is turning the Great Bush Recession around. Take care...

You do realize the onslaught that is coming your way in the very near future?

Truth out.

I will good sir. and thank you.

One thing is sure, myself and my fellow USAF buddies out here will be supporting our commander in chief come Nov 2012. no contest.

yes it does. However, that's what family is for. As far as I am concerned, us Americans, were family. we have to take care of each other the best we can. I would not be overseas doing what I do, if I did not feel this way.

Yeah well... that is what tends to happen when the private sector has failed the people as badly as our is failing us, I suppose.

When circumstance pushes enough people off that economic tite-rope of capitalism, a whole lot end up in the social safety nets we've provided for such events.

And....... we are on the upturn of the second worst recession in American History. I'm glad my tax monies goes to people in need in this dire time of need.

You are almost unconscious, aren't you.

The question is not how do we alleviate the suffering caused by the worst President and the most ill directed political party in history.

The question is how do we reverse the effects of the mess that the Big 0 has created?

If you see a baby getting scolded by bath water that is too hot,, the first thing to do is remove the baby from the water.

Your direction is to just try to make him feel better about how badly he's getting burned.

As long as the Big 0 is in the White house, we know for sure that our leader will have no clue, no good ideas and no plan to get us out of the hot water we're in.

Unemployment was 4.7 when the Dems took control of Congress.

It was 9.0 when the Reps took control of House back.

It's 8.3 right now.

Seems like if we ever want to get back to 4.7, we need to get the Senate back into republican hands also.

Last edited:

You really don't know much at all, do you.

In order for the Big 0 to avoid being the first President since Hoover to have fewer Americans in Jobs at the end of his term than at the beginning, the economy needs to add 53,000 jobs per month.

It looks like we might.

However, to translate this into words that you might understand, this means that there is a net loss of jobs.

The Big 0 has added NO jobs. He has vaporized jobs.

You are allowed to have your own opinions, but you must use the facts shared by all.

Last edited:

The recession should have ended in 12 to 18 months, just like all of the other recessions since the Great Depression.

It is a credit to the policies of the Democrat Congress and the policies of the Big 0 that it has just hung around for his entire term.

He is really is exceptional in his incompetence.

Yeah well... that is what tends to happen when the private sector has failed the people as badly as our is failing us, I suppose.

When circumstance pushes enough people off that economic tite-rope of capitalism, a whole lot end up in the social safety nets we've provided for such events.

And what happens when everyone is off the rope and in the net?

Forum List

Back