Denver schools take lead in hiring DREAMer teachers

They should just hire all Illegal immigrants. Tell them US. citizens to go to hell

Anything would be an improvement over what we have now.

We spend the most per student of ANY Country on earth but have among the WORST performing students of any Country in the OECD.

U.S. Students Slide In Global Ranking On Math Reading Science The Two-Way NPR

Top US students fare poorly in international PISA test scores Shanghai tops the world Finland slips Education By The Numbers

PISA results American kids did not do well.

Know why? The answer is simple. dimocrap scum, through dimocrap Unions, have control of our educational system.

And, as we all know, ANYTHING that scum of the earth dimocrap filth control, they destroy.

Anything and EVERYTHING. Every Industry, every City, every state, every institution in this Country under the control of dimocrap scum is either already destroyed or in the process of being destroyed.

Everything.

It's sad that REAL citizen can't become teachers, but every illegal can?! Why? I understand that government should give them jobs, but i'm sure that they shouldn't work with kids!

This is why everyone who can do so puts their children in private school.

So when will the ceremony of turning over the keys to the country take place?

• Banned
It's sad that REAL citizen can't become teachers, but every illegal can?! Why? I understand that government should give them jobs, but i'm sure that they shouldn't work with kids!
Who says citizens can't become teachers?

Forum List

Back