Deniers and The Heartland institute

It's always amusing when people who can't think for themselves try to dictate to other people what they think.

Progs are sissies AND stupid. :lol:

Well, yeah. Progs are stupid.

If you don't like being labeled, perhaps stop doing it yourself?

"Progs" is an entirely meaningless word that no informed poster is going to use to begin with, the fact that you use it as some generic insult doesn't make it any better.

btw, Science is not a cult. People who want to ignore science maybe cultish, because their position is based on faith. I'm not sure where you got confused with that particular label.

Last edited:
Of course you do. You're incapable of acting beyond your programming.

I do because that's where the evidence points.

It's where you're told the evidence points.

To an extent. I'm no investigative journalist. But then, neither are you. You're exactly as dependent on media sources for this information as am I. The difference would be which sources we rely on. I suspect they are not the same.

Good robot.

You mean "Good FELLOW robot"

Funny how you yo-yos screech "Follow the money!!" -- unless it's AGW cultists we're talking about.

I haven't been screeching "follow the money". I haven't been screeching anything. I accused Heartland of being financed by fossil fuel moneys and that's a demonstrable fact. That people who believe AGW receive funding for research is not relevant since they are attempting to determine the truth and not on a mission to deceive the American public. Heartland does no research. Heartland is not interested in finding the trush. The ONLY thing they do is put out their master's line. The universities of this country are neither shills nor bogus front groups.

Last edited:
Heartland specializes in mail-bombing and phone-bombing senior citizens with appeals for money.

No wonder the denialists here love them. It's difficult for most denialists to find anyone lacking in morality to the degree they lack it themselves. When they do find such people, it's true love. No way is Frank here going to just stand back and let you insult his besties.

Forum List

Back