Dems Trying To Rig Another Election: More Polling Place Problems In Racine...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
More Polling Place Problems in Racine Throw Close Election Into Doubt

New reports of potential voter fraud, ballot insecurity and unethical activity on behalf of the community-organized left in Racine, Wisconsin during the recall elections of June 5.

After a blowout victory for Governor Scott Walker and Lieutenant Governor Rebecca Kleefisch, state senator Van Wanggaard’s fate is still up in the air, as he currently trails his Democratic challenger, John Lehman.

However, as Breitbart News has previously reported, voting in Van Wanggaard’s district as marred by irregularities. Breitbart News has now discovered evidence that residents were enticed to vote in exchange for a free meal.

A Racine resident emailed the following .pdf document showing that residents were invited to the Changing Lives Ministry for a breakfast last Friday morning prior to Election Day--and then provided buses to and from City Hall to cast early ballots.

Breitbart News has also received video (included below) from a resident of Racine showing ballot boxes open and ballots being shuffled around and dropped on the floor. Our source informed me that while he was waiting in line to vote at the 6th District 13th & 14th Ward polling place, located at the 1409 State St. Transit Center, he noticed ballots going into the machines and coming right back out, rather than remaining inside the machines. He also noticed one of the ballot boxes being opened after reportedly being jammed.

Our source added that the ballot box was jammed at ballot number 671, opened up, and then cleared out. He says he saw at least three ballots being torn out of the machine and ripped in half to clear the jam...

More:
More Polling Place Problems in Racine Throw Close Election Into Doubt

Sure they are, Paulie-boy, sure. Run along now, little one.

Sure they are, Paulie-boy, sure. Run along now, little one.

As usual, you're being blissfully ignorant. I seriously doubt you actually read the OP or followed the link. But oh well, ignorance really is bliss i guess.

Breitbart has been caught numberous times lying and using Doctered tape.

THEY ARE NOT NEWS

Breitbart has been caught numberous times lying and using Doctered tape.

THEY ARE NOT NEWS

Well, you have been busted again. So denial is exactly what i would expect. Hopefully, you wont get away with this one though.

Forum List

Back