Dems Think Civil War Is Their Only Way to Win, But They'll Lose That Too

Insurrection is the Democrats' national sport. And right now, it seems like they're looking to tie the Germans by losing twice at their national sport.

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...ong_do_we_have_until_civil_war_20_starts.html

The Democrats don't want a civil war. They want it all. They want to conquer us, not leave us. Their violent rhetoric keeps escalating. Paul is physically attacked by his moonbat leftist neighbor. They openly chant at conservatives and insult Republican children. A gunman shoots at Republicans practicing and almost kills Scalise. And they just get more and more sexually excited. Now Maxine is openly calling for violence against Republicans. Jimmy Fallon had to apologize for talking to Trump on his show. Universities are shutting down all conservative speech.

I always thought the Nazi in politics thing was ridiculous. But Democrats are actually going down that path. And they aren't going to stop. The more they get, the more they want more.

What the Regressives are doing is madness, part of their political PTSD, and will damage the party a little. Real Democrats/Liberals are horrified by this behavior. But I'm still guessing they take the House.

Certainly you're right that the Democrats are suffering from PTSD and that certainly escallated this. But they have been going down this path all my life becoming less and less tolerant of opposition and more and more open to violence to shut it down. It's a new level, but it's not new

What the Regressives are doing is madness, part of their political PTSD, and will damage the party a little. Real Democrats/Liberals are horrified by this behavior. But I'm still guessing they take the House.

Certainly you're right that the Democrats are suffering from PTSD and that certainly escallated this. But they have been going down this path all my life becoming less and less tolerant of opposition and more and more open to violence to shut it down. It's a new level, but it's not new
It's definitely been a process over the years. The Regressives really took over the party in 2008. When Obama won, they figured the battle was over and they could be themselves.

They were a little too early.

Don't be silly. RWNJs have been hoping for a civil war for years. Don't try to blame liberals for your crap.

You have no idea what real Democrats/Liberals think. All you know is what fox and right wing nut jobs have told you, and that is no where near correct.

You have no idea what real Democrats/Liberals think. All you know is what fox and right wing nut jobs have told you, and that is no where near correct.
I voted for Hillary. You may want to read the link at the end of the second line of my sig for my stands on the issues.

Or you can just keep being a standard-issue Regressive.

Your call, doesn't matter to me.

Insurrection is the Democrats' national sport. And right now, it seems like they're looking to tie the Germans by losing twice at their national sport.

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...ong_do_we_have_until_civil_war_20_starts.html

The Democrats don't want a civil war. They want it all. They want to conquer us, not leave us. Their violent rhetoric keeps escalating. Paul is physically attacked by his moonbat leftist neighbor. They openly chant at conservatives and insult Republican children. A gunman shoots at Republicans practicing and almost kills Scalise. And they just get more and more sexually excited. Now Maxine is openly calling for violence against Republicans. Jimmy Fallon had to apologize for talking to Trump on his show. Universities are shutting down all conservative speech.

I always thought the Nazi in politics thing was ridiculous. But Democrats are actually going down that path. And they aren't going to stop. The more they get, the more they want more.
Look, you dumb shit for brains moronic simp....its this type of rhetoric you ingrates are feeding off from that taking this country down this dangerous path of self destruction. You elected a leader that is helping you mentally deranged white bastards believing in this shit....get off the internet, get outside and meet a black neighbor and relax.
People Questioned, Filmed And Called The Police On Black Oakland Firefighter
Kevin Moore was in uniform, with a clipboard and fire truck during a routine inspection. Residents called 911 and videotaped him.
Moore was one of the firefighters honored in 2008 for leaping into a flooded ravine to save passengers in an overturned vehicle.

Donald Trump, thanks to his fear of being discovered as a traitor to this nation, a con to his supporters and a national disgrace to our past, will say, will do, will inject and incite just about any measure to deflect these mindless idiots off his white ass. Democrats know this, and that's why its important that we remain focused on taking back the house and senate this Nov and stop falling for these traps this man lays out on a daily basis. Maxine should find a deep hole and just stay there. I find it rather sad that when Trump was attacking her dumb ass back in the day, she took the high ground and remained silent....but find it okay to speak up on behalf of illegals...that 72% of the country wants addressed and dealt with???? Democrats have got to learn WHEN TO PICK A BATTLE AND FIGHT!!

Now the far right, who has been yelling for Civil War here lately, says it is the Dems who want it.

The desperation on the alt and far right intensifies as Trump continues to slip in the polls.

YOU have no idea what real liberals thing.

And why would you think that?

Yep, David Axlerod commented on the Sanders issue. Said it wasn't smart and will only hurt them politically

-Geaux

Democrats don't want a war within this country....we want a president that speaks for all....but make no mistakes my friend.....this ain't the fuckin 60's. Yaw keep talking this race war shit, like your just itchin to take on brown....please be careful with this type of thinking.....I'v never seen a white crayon go after any color and mingle with it and still remain white.....but I've seen a brown crayon stay dark to the end....just sayin!! Keep in mind, brown has been around since the dark ages...DISPITE ALL THE SHIT YOU WHITE FOLKS THROUGH OUT....JUST ASK A JEW!!

And why would you think that?
You probably dont even know what a real liberal is.

Democrats don't want a war within this country....we want a president that speaks for all....but make no mistakes my friend.....this ain't the fuckin 60's. Yaw keep talking this race war shit, like your just itchin to take on brown....please be careful with this type of thinking.....I'v never seen a white crayon go after any color and mingle with it and still remain white.....but I've seen a brown crayon stay dark to the end....just sayin!! Keep in mind, brown has been around since the dark ages...DISPITE ALL THE SHIT YOU WHITE FOLKS THROUGH OUT....JUST ASK A JEW!!
It would be another white on white war. Leftist communist against American patriots

-Geaux

Forum List

Back