Dems ‘Terrified’ of Trump Cracking Black Vote, Civil Rights Leader Says

Yes, I'm sure that Democrat leaders are losing sleep over this current GOP administration gaining black votes with their current policies.
Especially blacks from shithole countries..

Ireland was one of those so-called shithole countries when millions of Irish came here.
Yeah I know I have a grandfather and half brother with the first name of Ireland.....My grandfather further eroded his social position by being married to a part injun gal....

What's interesting is the that nativists here who objected to the Irish coming to America did so often by caricaturing them as BLACKS.
What is interesting is you thinking the way the Irish were treated means anything today.

Yes, I'm sure that Democrat leaders are losing sleep over this current GOP administration gaining black votes with their current policies.

Ireland was one of those so-called shithole countries when millions of Irish came here.
Yeah I know I have a grandfather and half brother with the first name of Ireland.....My grandfather further eroded his social position by being married to a part injun gal....

What's interesting is that the nativists here who objected to the Irish coming to America did so often by caricaturing them as BLACKS.
As I have heard they were the negroes of Europe....

can u imagine if it was a crowd of new york italians? how long u think before Biden would of had an ass-whoopin?
His exercise equipment would have kicked his ass.
We can just vision 300 male new Yorkers all in a rage yelling back at Biden.......what the F !!!!!-!..........Then 10 to 20 of them head for the stage
They'd have to break through the rank of Jersey men hired to do security...
i would of been one of them, approaching Bin Biden,,yelling at him,,,Hey Bitch!,,My Grandfather Was A F-----ing Slave"!! now im gonna kick your butt !!!

can u imagine if it was a crowd of new york italians? how long u think before Biden would of had an ass-whoopin?
We can just vision 300 male new Yorkers all in a rage yelling back at Biden.......what the F !!!!!-!..........Then 10 to 20 of them head for the stage
i would of been one of them, approaching Bin Biden,,yelling at him,,,Hey Bitch!,,My Grandfather Was A F-----ing Slave"!! now im gonna kick your butt !!!
Mine was also a slave to living.....

What's interesting is the that nativists here who objected to the Irish coming to America did so often by caricaturing them as BLACKS.
What is interesting is you thinking the way the Irish were treated means anything today.
It does on Saint Patty day...You shit a different color...

True, Biden trivializes slavery when he makes comments like that. He's a real piece of work.

You'd think looking at what Dems have done for blacks the last 180 years would be enough.

“[Democrats] are terrified that this president gets somewhere north of 10 to 15 percent of the black vote,” said Niger Innis, spokesman for the Congress of Racial Equality (CORE) (pictured above right, in red tie, in the image on this page). “And they’re terrified because, if that happens, then it is first of all, mathematically, electorally impossible for a Democrat to win.”

Innis added, “But more than that, it is because they are so invested in having a monopoly of the black vote, and that monopoly is based on blacks as forever seeing themselves as victims, forever seeing themselves as victims of racism, of economic depravity of the white man.”

Shelby Steele, senior fellow at the Hoover Institution, who wrote a column on the subject for The Wall Street Journal over the weekend, told host Laura Ingraham that Democrats and many of the traditional civil rights advocacy groups depend on racial strife.

“Racism is absolutely their only source of power on the American political scene,” said Steele (pictured above left). “And so they’re just hysterical with happiness when they find racism … The fact is, without racism, they would not exist. They would not be in power.”

There was a huge black voter turnout in Alabama, and they kicked Trump's pedophile buddy in the nuts.

They made all the difference.

So keep telling yourself Trump is winning over the darkies you hate so much, tards. :lol:

You'd think looking at what Dems have done for blacks the last 180 years would be enough.

“[Democrats] are terrified that this president gets somewhere north of 10 to 15 percent of the black vote,” said Niger Innis, spokesman for the Congress of Racial Equality (CORE) (pictured above right, in red tie, in the image on this page). “And they’re terrified because, if that happens, then it is first of all, mathematically, electorally impossible for a Democrat to win.”

Innis added, “But more than that, it is because they are so invested in having a monopoly of the black vote, and that monopoly is based on blacks as forever seeing themselves as victims, forever seeing themselves as victims of racism, of economic depravity of the white man.”

Shelby Steele, senior fellow at the Hoover Institution, who wrote a column on the subject for The Wall Street Journal over the weekend, told host Laura Ingraham that Democrats and many of the traditional civil rights advocacy groups depend on racial strife.

“Racism is absolutely their only source of power on the American political scene,” said Steele (pictured above left). “And so they’re just hysterical with happiness when they find racism … The fact is, without racism, they would not exist. They would not be in power.”

What has the GOP done for their trailer park constituency for the last 8 decades? They`re still in their trailers stockpiling weapons that they buy with their free money.
If trump wasn`t a racist he would not be in the Whitehouse right now. Who do you think you`re bullshitting with your drivel about Democrats and racism and how many years did you spend calling Obama a Kenyan?

There was a huge black voter turnout in Alabama, and they kicked Trump's pedophile buddy in the nuts.

So keep telling yourself Trump is winning over the darkies you hate so much, tards. :lol:
just wondering -

you ever talk to someone w/o lobbing insult grenades?

Let's see

I have more money, things have improved in my community and more of my friends and neighbors have good jobs than ever before

BUT he called a few African nations shitholes

Time to vote him out!

People are now starting to react better to lame candidates by their vote....

i shouldnt have to ever pay taxes!! why?? cause my grand daddy was a slave !!!!
Unlike yourself I`ll bet your great grandpa had a measurable IQ. The descendants of slaves aren`t the people who just looted the Treasury for $1.5 trillion.

What has the GOP done for their trailer park constituency for the last 8 decades? They`re still in their trailers stockpiling weapons that they buy with their free money.
If trump wasn`t a racist he would not be in the Whitehouse right now. Who do you think you`re bullshitting with your drivel about Democrats and racism and how many years did you spend calling Obama a Kenyan?

There is nothing racist about where someone is born or where you think they were born. Color does not enter into where someone is born, does it?

There is nothing racist about where someone is born or where you think they were born. Color does not enter into where someone is born, does it?
when they need it to, sure. every time. but ONLY then.

Of course they're terrified. The Dems have bet their future on racial identity politics. They've taken for granted the blacks that they've herded into inner city plantation ghettos for decades. During this time, conditions for blacks have deterioriated. All that Dem help has been toxic.

Time for some real change...which is freakin' out the Dem Establishment.

Mine was also a slave to living.....
this would be like Biden telling 300 irish males that if Romney is elected President,,,he is gonna send you all back to the potato fields of Missississipee

i shouldnt have to ever pay taxes!! why?? cause my grand daddy was a slave !!!!
Unlike yourself I`ll bet your great grandpa had a measurable IQ. The descendants of slaves aren`t the people who just looted the Treasury for $1.5 trillion.
Your numbers are off. Obama looted the treasury for $10 trillion, not 1.5.
Gomer put 2 wars on the credit card and cut taxes. Any passing 9th grader knew what would happen to the deficit. Why is the GOP always looking for free stuff?

Forum List

Back