Dems ‘Terrified’ of Trump Cracking Black Vote, Civil Rights Leader Says

i shouldnt have to ever pay taxes!! why?? cause my grand daddy was a slave !!!!
Unlike yourself I`ll bet your great grandpa had a measurable IQ. The descendants of slaves aren`t the people who just looted the Treasury for $1.5 trillion.
Your numbers are off. Obama looted the treasury for $10 trillion, not 1.5.
Gomer put 2 wars on the credit card and cut taxes. Any passing 9th grader knew what would happen to the deficit. Why is the GOP always looking for free stuff?
Obama invading two nations that were no threat to America is not part of the discussion.
What nations did Obama invade and how many battalions were sent? How many carrier groups were used in his invasion and were there any casualties? Just WTF are you babbling about?

i shouldnt have to ever pay taxes!! why?? cause my grand daddy was a slave !!!!
Unlike yourself I`ll bet your great grandpa had a measurable IQ. The descendants of slaves aren`t the people who just looted the Treasury for $1.5 trillion.
Gomer put 2 wars on the credit card and cut taxes. Any passing 9th grader knew what would happen to the deficit. Why is the GOP always looking for free stuff?
Obama invading two nations that were no threat to America is not part of the discussion.
What nations did Obama invade and how many battalions were sent? How many carrier groups were used in his invasion and were there any casualties? Just WTF are you babbling about?
You so stupid to not know Obama started wars with Libya and Syria? You lefties and your hermetically sealed bubble worlds.

You so stupid to not know Obama started wars with Libya and Syria? You lefties and your hermetically sealed bubble worlds.
Wars have fighting and casualties and we`re not seeing U.S. troops coming home in body bags. Why are you still whining about the loss of Gadhafi is what I`m wondering? He ain`t coming back. Ever! BTW, it was NATO who intervened in Libya. Yes, a lot of people have died in Syria due to anti-ISIS coalition air strikes and nearly a half million have died in the Syrian civil war. Obama? WTF?

Wars have fighting and casualties and we`re not seeing U.S. troops coming home in body bags. Why are you still whining about the loss of Gadhafi is what I`m wondering? He ain`t coming back. Ever! BTW, it was NATO who intervened in Libya. Yes, a lot of people have died in Syria due to anti-ISIS coalition air strikes and nearly a half million have died in the Syrian civil war. Obama? WTF?
So invading nations no threat to the US is ok if they have more body bags than we do.

What a pathetic Leftard.

Trump's approval among black Americans is 11%.
That's like, twice the average for GOP support, isn't it? I thought black support was generally in the 5% range for the GOP. Is that correct?

Actually, less than that. Want to know how to keep Dems out of office except for the bluest of blue states? Get 13 to 15% of Black vote. Do that, and they are done; stick a fork in them, over!

The proximity is very, very, close..........which is why the Democrats instantly switched from collusion/delusion, to racism!

I know the % accurate on what it takes to shift, and if ANYONE on here thinks I am wrong, then maybe you should look it up, lol.

With the sample size being over 600,000 that made this sample, is it any wonder the left has its panties in a knot? They can show all the bravado they want to, but unless the lefts' posters on this board are as dumb as a box of rocks, they know they are on the verge of being collapsed if the numbers gain any more! And this is before Black Americans see a pay raise in their checks February of this year.

Trump's approval among black Americans is 11%.
You don't have a clue what it is, all you know is what your media masters tell you to say.

So what is the "true" number then?
How would I know? I just know the jackass I quoted doesn't know either.

If you don't know the number how do you know he's wrong?
I don't for sure, but anyone quoting those kinds of facts like they just have them at their finger tips are usually wrong. I'd bet money he's wrong. Not with anyone here however.

Forum List

Back