Dems ‘Terrified’ of Trump Cracking Black Vote, Civil Rights Leader Says

They know that eventually they will lose their lock on the black vote once blacks get a taste of financial success and figure out they're not really victims. This is why they're so heavily invested in bringing in as many people from shithole countries. They need more uneducated, ignorant, and unskilled people to convince they are hated by Republicans if they have any hope of holding onto power in the future.

lol, Anyone recall the time awhile back when USMB RW'ers were insisting en masse that there were no racists on USMB?
No. Post some examples.

You're a racist in denial. That's my first example.

They know that eventually they will lose their lock on the black vote once blacks get a taste of financial success and figure out they're not really victims. This is why they're so heavily invested in bringing in as many people from shithole countries. They need more uneducated, ignorant, and unskilled people to convince they are hated by Republicans if they have any hope of holding onto power in the future.

lol, Anyone recall the time awhile back when USMB RW'ers were insisting en masse that there were no racists on USMB?
No. Post some examples.

You're a racist in denial. That's my first example.
IOW you can't post any examples. Got it.

Yes, I'm sure that Democrat leaders are losing sleep over this current GOP administration gaining black votes with their current policies.
Especially blacks from shithole countries..
can u imagine if it was a crowd of new york italians? how long u think before Biden would of had an ass-whoopin?
Because of semi white shithole countries?

The preference for immigration, if any, of only whites is textbook white nationalism.

Yes, I'm sure that Democrat leaders are losing sleep over this current GOP administration gaining black votes with their current policies.
can u imagine if it was a crowd of new york italians? how long u think before Biden would of had an ass-whoopin?
And the fact that we were slaves during the Roman empire years.

His exercise equipment would have kicked his ass.
It did when Harry Reid tried it out...

The preference for immigration, if any, of only whites is textbook white nationalism.
A good thing the Jews claim to be both...

And the fact that we were slaves during the Roman empire years.
New Yorkers were slaves in Rome, where did they get that kind of money to travel?

Trump's approval among black Americans is 11%.
That's like, twice the average for GOP support, isn't it? I thought black support was generally in the 5% range for the GOP. Is that correct?
Dubya received 11 percent of the black vote in 2004.

McCain received 4 percent of the black vote in 2008, but then the Democrats had the first black candidate, so no surprise.

Romney received 6 percent of the black vote in 2012.

Trump received 8 percent of the black vote in 2016.

We can just vision 300 male new Yorkers all in a rage yelling back at Biden.......what the F !!!!!-!..........Then 10 to 20 of them head for the stage

Ireland was one of those so-called shithole countries when millions of Irish came here.
Yeah I know I have a grandfather and half brother with the first name of Ireland.....My grandfather further eroded his social position by being married to a part injun gal....

We can just vision 300 male new Yorkers all in a rage yelling back at Biden.......what the F !!!!!-!..........Then 10 to 20 of them head for the stage
They'd have to break through the rank of Jersey men hired to do security...

Ireland was one of those so-called shithole countries when millions of Irish came here.
Yeah I know I have a grandfather and half brother with the first name of Ireland.....My grandfather further eroded his social position by being married to a part injun gal....

What's interesting is that the nativists here who objected to the Irish coming to America did so often by caricaturing them as BLACKS.

Forum List

Back