Dems ‘Terrified’ of Trump Cracking Black Vote, Civil Rights Leader Says

Well Joe Biden did speak of putting black people back in chains
So typical of the way the Right lies!!!
What Biden actually said was the GOP was going to unchain Wall Street and put blacks back in chains.
Notice how the lying scum Right deliberately left out the GOP to try to change the context. Remember the worthless lying scum Right never quote people or statistics accurately, but present them in the most misleading way humanly possible.

Trump's approval among black Americans is 11%.
That's like, twice the average for GOP support, isn't it? I thought black support was generally in the 5% range for the GOP. Is that correct?
Yes.
And Tramp's approval among blacks is currently 6%.
Source that claim, thanks.
Gallup

imrs.php

View attachment 171803
No, democrat in their right mind is worried about Trump stealin g the black vote!
2015: No Democrat in the world is afraid of Trump.
Say what you want weatherman, but I doubt you think many blacks are jumping on the Trump bandwagon either! I sure as hell would not want to bet on it! If you think Dems are truely sitting around worried about it, you are mistaken!

View attachment 171803
No, democrat in their right mind is worried about Trump stealin g the black vote!
Say what you want weatherman, but I doubt you think many blacks are jumping on the Trump bandwagon either! I sure as hell would not want to bet on it! If you think Dems are truely sitting around worried about it, you are mistaken!
Yeah, 7 pages in an hour, never crossed your mind.

Not my claim. Civil Rights leaders are saying it.

That's like, twice the average for GOP support, isn't it? I thought black support was generally in the 5% range for the GOP. Is that correct?
Yes.
Gallup

imrs.php
View attachment 171826

Your reactions to being proven stupid are even funnier than your stupidity itself.

Yes.
Gallup

imrs.php
View attachment 171826

Your reactions to being proven stupid are even funnier than your stupidity itself.
Calling black civil rights leaders stupid, tsk tsk.

View attachment 171803
Yeah, 7 pages in an hour, never crossed your mind.

Not my claim. Civil Rights leaders are saying it.
No it has not crossed my mind! There are much bigger fish to fry than that! I will worry about more likely things!

Yes.
Gallup

imrs.php
View attachment 171826

Stupid or racist? Think he knows the difference?

Yes.
Gallup

imrs.php
View attachment 171826

If they are truely worried about that, they must be a little paranoid! I doubt they truely are!

i shouldnt have to ever pay taxes!! why?? cause my grand daddy was a slave !!!!
Unlike yourself I`ll bet your great grandpa had a measurable IQ. The descendants of slaves aren`t the people who just looted the Treasury for $1.5 trillion.
Your numbers are off. Obama looted the treasury for $10 trillion, not 1.5.
Gomer put 2 wars on the credit card and cut taxes. Any passing 9th grader knew what would happen to the deficit. Why is the GOP always looking for free stuff?
Obama invading two nations that were no threat to America is not part of the discussion.

Forum List

Back