Dems Jettison Millionaire Surtax in New Jobs Bill

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
Dems Jettison Millionaire Surtax in New Jobs Bill - Fox News

The abandonment of the millionaire surtax is a victory for Republicans, who have, heretofore opposed such a measure, and it also signals a significant compromise by Democrats toward improving the nation's persistently poor jobless rate. While polls showed the surtax to be popular with a majority of Americans, Republicans have stood uniformly against it, thereby blocking any possible jobs measure.

O.K.

Here is the rub for me.

Isn't this new bill going to cost money ? Where is that money going to come from ?

I hate to see us the credit card anymore.

I don't mind if they tax millionares more, as long as they lay it on everyone for a minimum of 2%.

Also....I don't want to see a jobs bill passed without spending reduced in other areas.

What happened to the Tea Party ?

Or am I reading this wrong ?

President Obama: MORE TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH!!!!!!!!!

Libtards will STILL vote for him.

Pubs will pay for their no compromise "unAmerican" (TIME), fanatically ideological, brainwashed, bought off, country be damned, BULL SHYTTE.

Huh? But OBAMA is president. And the Dems control the Senate. "Pubs" only control the House.

So, 2/3 of the power is in the hands of the LEFT wing.

TAX BREAKS FOR THE RICH!!! FROM DEMOCRATS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!:clap2:

Pubs will pay for their no compromise "unAmerican" (TIME), fanatically ideological, brainwashed, bought off, country be damned, BULL SHYTTE.

Hopefully, they will pay to have your mental order treated too.

Forum List

Back