Reverse other misc Obama executive orders
Pass Ryan budget
Cut loopholes
Lower tax rates across the base
Freeze all govt spending to 2008 levels
Tell Obama to stop publicly speaking

Otherwise continue your pointless talking points about jobs, jobs, jobs

A2731D-zoom-b.jpg

The Economy crashed when Bush was in office.

That has very little to do with Obama losing millions of jobs because of his policies and mouth.

I think the Bush Economic Disaster has everything to do with what is going on today and the loss of millions of Jobs.

The additional regulations, the screwing over investors and the constant call for the fare share from the rich and business make your analogy pretty moot.

• Banned
The Economy crashed when Bush was in office.

That has very little to do with Obama losing millions of jobs because of his policies and mouth.

I think the Bush Economic Disaster has everything to do with what is going on today and the loss of millions of Jobs.

Are you just too dense to grasp the idea that Obama has made things worse with his actions? At some point boy wonder has to take off the training wheels and lose the excuses. We didn't elect a blamer n chief. We elected the man that said he could turn it around within three years and if he didn't we could hold him accountable.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJZl-YzYHFc&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Experience Matters (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

Are you just too dense to grasp the idea that Obama has made things worse with his actions? At some point boy wonder has to take off the training wheels and lose the excuses. We didn't elect a blamer n chief. We elected the man that said he could turn it around within three years and if he didn't we could hold him accountable.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJZl-YzYHFc&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Experience Matters (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

Accountable for what? You haven't said anything in your racist rant.

Wow! that sounds really convincing if you're a sheep.

Accountable for what? You haven't said anything in your racist rant.

Watch the video jackass, they're his promises and expectations. And what the hell is racist about my post? It's idiots like you that marginalize real racism with your constant accusations of it. Way to marginalize yourself even more with a bullshit comment instead of an articulated argument.

You guys are pathetic. Don't argue ideas, exchange ideas, just bitch and call names like a pissed off child.

interesting you would say this. i posted facts about s&p and you just brushed them off as you knew better than them as to why they downgraded us.
you dont want to exchange anything, you just want to be right.

Liar, I gave you video clips of the head of s&p.

Next

Want jobs? Or just a talking point?

Repeal Obamacare
Repeal Dodd/frank
Reverse EPA regulations
Pass CCB
Pass Ryan budget
Cut loopholes

Yeap--and set a tax rate for corporations--C that they know is going to be the same for years--so that they have the opportunity to plan and grow their business without the threat of some Moron President who continually threatens them with higher taxes on a daily basis. And do not do has Barack Obama has proposed--threatening small business aka s corporations--aka mom and pop shops--aka the largest employer of this nation--with a 39% tax bracket--the same as large multi-billion dollar corporations pay.

2012 CANNOT come SOON enough!

Want jobs? Or just a talking point?

Something tells me you're going to provide us with the latter. Here it comes...

Repeal Obamacare
Repeal Dodd/frank
Reverse EPA regulations
Pass CCB
Pass Ryan budget
Cut loopholes

I figured as much.

You're not even a very good troll. You lay it on too thick. And you're boring. Keep honing your skills. With a little hard work and perseverance, you could be a piece of crap. :thup:

Only problem with you and your little cartoons is they're not ideas. I gave you ideas, you gave me your version of how to boost ones own ego. Just like Obama....no ideas

You gave biased opinions backed up with no aurgument or facts.

That's right, they are my opinions. In order to give you facts they would have to be instituted to offer results. You and your little leftie trolls on the other hand have offered nothing of substance. You see in order to have a proper debate you have to start with a hypothesis, then a counter idea or argument to disprove said hypothesis. Then the debate begins. Obviously I win by default because non of you, like Obama have any ideas just insults.

Forum List

Back