LOL, Analysis of the two lost WS Senate Seats Was Not Unexpected AT ALL

Discussion in 'Politics' started by GHook93, Aug 10, 2011.

1. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,927
    You got one guy who was originally a fluke GOP win in a VERY blue district! Then you have the other guy who was scandal plagued and should have resigned either way and he still nearly one (51-49%)!!!

Libtards you can brag about this wins, but don't be so sure that next week the two Dimocrats will keep their seats.

God Bless Gov Walker! He is the in the trio of three best Governors (Walker-Christie-Perry)!!!

2. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,006
    Well noted.

The thing is, Wisconsin has always been one of the more progressive states in the Union. 20 years ago, Walker never would have gotten away with what he did.

That even Wisconsites are tired of the abuses of government workers and saw what the unions were up to, and rejected it. And the Unions spent millions trying to change that opinion (they rarely mentioned the Union fight in their ads, concentrating on other issues) and still lost.

3. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,927
    :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo::lol::lol::lol: at the Libs

4. hellofromwarsaw

hellofromwarsaw BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +112
    The RW dupes turn out for by elections, but Walker is on his way out. Lots of secret money, made legal by the worst Suprene Court ever, drove this. Koch bros, huge polluters and John Birchers, anyone? No one knows where that money came from, whereas the Dem money was documented. The unions gave concessions last year, but the Pubs insisted on cutting their bargaining rights, a huge screw the workers overreach. It won't stand.

5. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,006
    Guy, the problem is, average folks are tired of the unions and their shennigans. You only won the races that were possible, despite all the money the unions spent, because the folks in Wisconsin have seen what hell Unions have wrought. 20% of public school grads can't read their diplomas, they deserve jobs?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Seawytch

Seawytch Information isnt Advocacy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,043
    LOL indeed....the spin begins.

Comin' after you Wanker!

7. Claudette

Claudette Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,641
    Gotta agree.

Once the school districts started saving bucko bucks it resonated with most of the taxpayers.

The Unions spent load of money and could only get 2 seats back in Dem hands. Looks like the taxpayers in WI are smarter than they think.

Will wait to see if the Dems up for recall make out as well.

BTW did anyone catch MSNBC's coverage of the WI election?? Jesus. One would have thought it was a presidential election. Had to laugh. They didn't get much to crow over and whats his face was trying like hell. LMAO.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  8. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,927
    Comrade,

Do you realized that after Walker made this deal, schools that had huge deficit suddenly had huge surpluses. Schools that were going to be closed had operating budgets to stay open. Schools have been HIRING teachers and have NOT been laying off teachers (you can't say the same for IL, CA or NY or any other liberal hell hole)!

When 60% of our property taxes go to paying for RETIRED teacher's pensions, something is wrong. I get a 401K match, but for the most part, I fund my own retirement. Why should teachers be any different. My company pays the majority of my health insurance cost, but I still have to contribute $400 a month towards it. Why should teachers be any different?

Our schools are failing our children and the may culprit is NOT funding its:
    (1) Majority of the property tax dollars are paid for RETIRED teacher pension plans. Imagine what more that 60% could pay for!
    (2) Senority not merit! Merit increases provides teachers incentive to do better!
    (3) Tenure - What the fuck is this marxist policy for? If a teacher sucks he should be gone. Through my years in school, I noticed tenured teachers were by far the worst! They incentive for them to increase their knowledge and skill set evaporated!
    (4) Health insurance - They get the best insurance at little to no cost. That is messed up any way you look at it. Right now we don't have UHC, so the private sector shouldn't be paying for their.
    (5) Unions - They get a ton of money grants from the Dimocrats, who then "donate" it back to the politician's campaign. They are corrupt organization. They don't give a fuck how bad they have made the school system! They really don't!

9. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,927
    Dems spend $20MM here, outspending by 2-1 too.

OMFG! They could easily lose another 75 seats in 2012!

10. NYcarbineer

NYcarbineer Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,175
    So,

one guy was a fluke who won in a normally blue district, that makes it no big deal.

So I guess the GOP'ers who held onto their seats in normally RED districts, that was no big deal either?