Dems Force Witness to Testify for Over Ten Hours

The people didn't choose Trump. He lost the vote of the people, remember? By millions and millions of votes.

And there's nothing particularly 'radical' about an impeachment inquiry. With a majority of the people agreeing that Trump should be impeached.

Even Fox News agrees.

The people indeed "chose" Trump, that's why he is President.
No, the people didn't. Trump lost the vote of the people by millions and millions of votes.

The electoral college elected Trump.

And the people favor Trump's impeachment. Per Fox News......55% of them. Unless you're arguing that 'radical democrats' are 55% of the population, your entire narrative just shit itself.

Well, again.

LOL, I'll ask you again, how many Presidents have been elected by the "Popular" vote?

Every democratic candidate to win the presidency has been elected by BOTH the people and the electoral college.

The republicans have managed this simple feat once in the last generation. And it wasn't Trump.

With the number 1, 2 and 3 all time highs in votes of the people.....being Barack Obama, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton. The people have clearly picked a team.
The FOX Poll has been shattered.

By whom? Its not surprising at all that you put this in the passive voice.

And just to be clear, you're now insisting that Fox News is too liberal to be trusted?
Trump was elected the same way EVERY President of the United States has been elected. Your ENTIRE narrative just............................................

You can hardly claim that the 'people' chose Trump, when the people voted for someone else by millions and millions of votes.

Why won't you answer the question?

When you can explain how your question is relevant to a discussion on who the people voted for....I'd be happy to.

As I've demonstrated with overwhelming evidence, the people have picked a team. With Hillary winning more votes of the people by millions of votes. With the top 3 top vote winners of all time being Barack Obama, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

Nor do you deny any claim I've made on the topic.
In your binary world just because you are an inveterate partisan hack so is everyone else. I don't watch FOX honey.

So, kiddo....you don't watch Fox News. But the Fox News Poll 'has been shattered'.

I ask again, by whom?

Right now, period.

Eventually, sure.

See how that works?
It's the people's business, not the Democrats or the Republicans.

See how that works? Eventually is the statement of people who want to control and spin the information.

It is a statement from people who have things to hide.

And the people will see the evidence. Eventually.
All of us should be demanding to see it right now, in fact, as it occurs.

Why hide it? No, never mind. I get from your replies to this that you would be screaming at the top of your lungs if the Republicans were doing this but you're okay with the Democrats doing this.

Why? You only want information provided that is controlled by people you agree with.

Take care.

I'm content to allow the House to conduct an inquiry. The police don't release their interviews or grand jury testimony as they consider charges. At best, they release the information AFTER charges are levied. Or never if charges aren't.

I expect the House to release the evidence regarding impeachment before they vote to impeach.
It reminds me of the time when a Senate Majority leader lied about a presidential campaign.

After the fact, he said, "It worked, didn't it?".

This is the purpose of keeping information locked up until a later date. The powers that be know that given enough time, any wrong done will be glossed over or shrugged off as, "That is all in the past, we need to look forward."

It is an old tactic, but a proven one.

Those who advocate for such things show a remarkable lack of character or morality.

Eventually, sure.

See how that works?
It's the people's business, not the Democrats or the Republicans.

See how that works? Eventually is the statement of people who want to control and spin the information.

It is a statement from people who have things to hide.

And the people will see the evidence. Eventually.
All of us should be demanding to see it right now, in fact, as it occurs.

Why hide it? No, never mind. I get from your replies to this that you would be screaming at the top of your lungs if the Republicans were doing this but you're okay with the Democrats doing this.

Why? You only want information provided that is controlled by people you agree with.

Take care.

I'm content to allow the House to conduct an inquiry. The police don't release their interviews or grand jury testimony as they consider charges. At best, they release the information AFTER charges are levied. Or never if charges aren't.

I expect the House to release the evidence regarding impeachment before they vote to impeach.
It reminds me of the time when a Senate Majority leader lied about a presidential campaign.

After the fact, he said, "It worked, didn't it?".

This is the purpose of keeping information locked up until a later date. The powers that be know that given enough time, any wrong done will be glossed over or shrugged off as, "That is all in the past, we need to look forward."

It is an old tactic, but a proven one.

Those who advocate for such things show a remarkable lack of character or morality.

Whereas I'm arguing for a release of the information in question before the House votes on impeachment.

All the 'its all in the past, need to look forward' babble I leave to you.

The people indeed "chose" Trump, that's why he is President.
No, the people didn't. Trump lost the vote of the people by millions and millions of votes.

And the people favor Trump's impeachment. Per Fox News......55% of them. Unless you're arguing that 'radical democrats' are 55% of the population, your entire narrative just shit itself.

Well, again.

LOL, I'll ask you again, how many Presidents have been elected by the "Popular" vote?

Every democratic candidate to win the presidency has been elected by BOTH the people and the electoral college.

The republicans have managed this simple feat once in the last generation. And it wasn't Trump.

With the number 1, 2 and 3 all time highs in votes of the people.....being Barack Obama, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton. The people have clearly picked a team.

And just to be clear, you're now insisting that Fox News is too liberal to be trusted?
Trump was elected the same way EVERY President of the United States has been elected. Your ENTIRE narrative just............................................

You can hardly claim that the 'people' chose Trump, when the people voted for someone else by millions and millions of votes.

When you can explain how your question is relevant to a discussion on who the people voted for....I'd be happy to.

As I've demonstrated with overwhelming evidence, the people have picked a team. With Hillary winning more votes of the people by millions of votes. With the top 3 top vote winners of all time being Barack Obama, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

In your binary world just because you are an inveterate partisan hack so is everyone else. I don't watch FOX honey.

So, kiddo....you don't watch Fox News. But the Fox News Poll 'has been shattered'.

I ask again, by whom?

LOL, honey you're running away from the truth.

Has ANY Prez EVER been elected by the "Popular" vote?
C'mon, you can do it. No I don't watch FOX. I don't watch ANY Network News.

Well, again.

I ask again, by whom?

Sorry, kiddo.....but you can't even explain how your question is relevant to a discussion on who the people voted for.

And you have yet to disagree with any point I've made or any fact I've presented.

Keep running.

Then where did you get the claim that the 'Fox News Poll' was shattered, boy?

Well, again.

I ask again, by whom?

Only 2 out of the last 3?

The only word to describe this is brutality.

<< Fiona Hill testifies for 10 hours in impeachment probe
>>

Former Trump Russia adviser Fiona Hill testifies for 10 hours in impeachment probe

The republicans kept Hillary testifying for over 11 hours.

Both are women and can do it.

Maybe men can't but women can.

You don't give a damn about this woman. She isn't on trump's side in this and only gave testimony that will hurt trump.

Take your crying and whining somewhere else.
An excellent point......I guess males are too weak for this length of time.

>>

Former Trump Russia adviser Fiona Hill testifies for 10 hours in impeachment probe

Fiona Hill testifies for 10 hours. Robert Mueller, the man who spent over 40 million dollars and wasted 2 years of time, was on his way home after a couple hours.

Can we just end all this and get to Trump v Clinton 2?

Too dumb to know the M investigation paid for itself?
Fines and property

Whatever for? She wasn't even working at the Wh at the time of the call. He too has not one damn bit of firsthand information.

Latest Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’ Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call – But was Very Upset with Call – Huh?

And it took them ten hours to find out that she wasn't even there??

Talk about a pack of fools.
Why did she need to be there for the phone call that we have a summary transcript of?

She was questioned about what was going on with Giuliani, his 2 Soviet born thugs shadow gvt shenanigans, the State dept and administration doings PRIOR to the phone call that supported the contention that extortion was taking place.....
And why was she questioned in secret, behind locked doors, with no attorney present, and no republicans allowed to cross examine her?

What the democrats are doing is KABUKI THEATER... it's a FARCE... and believe me, the American people see it.

Cross examine? You poor soul, you've been watching too many episodes of Law and Order.

And since when does the Attorney General have any role in a congressional inquiry?

Your confusion is layered like a wedding cake.
Blah, blah... blah, blah, blah... and I didn't say anything about the A.G. idiot.

You talk like you're 6 years old. You prattle on with your inane crap as if you knew your ass from a hole in the ground, problem is you don't.

Get a clue.
"Blah, blah...." ................."You talk like you're 6 years old"............
upload_2019-10-15_11-46-45.jpeg

>>

You don't give a damn about this woman. She isn't on trump's side in this and only gave testimony that will hurt trump.

Well Hillary left Trey sweating after 10 hours of Benghazi

>>

Ladies are tough like that.

Joe Biden did nothing. So there was no QPQ.
Of course you are a LIAR, and the entire WORLD knows it.

How does one get so STUPID as to think they can spew BULL SHIT like you do and think someone is going to believe it? What's even more amazing is that you must NOT CARE that everyone here sees you as a complete JACK OFF that's full of SHIT.

More ranting, Comrade?

You pathetic little girl... you say such stupid things and think you're being cute... of well... carry on... you poor little idiot.

Dear me......now I've triggered you......:itsok:

I ask again, by whom?

Did you wanna re-think this?

I ask again, by whom?

Did you want to try explaining how your question has any relevance to a discussion of who the 'people chose'?

As the people clearly chose Hillary, by millions and millions of votes.

The electoral college chose Trump.

>>

Ladies are tough like that.

Someone said the reason ladies have the last word is their vocabulary contains 30 % more words than males

I ask again, by whom?

Sorry, kiddo.....but you can't even explain how your question is relevant to a discussion on who the people voted for.

And you have yet to disagree with any point I've made or any fact I've presented.

Keep running.

Then where did you get the claim that the 'Fox News Poll' was shattered, boy?

You look really stupid here. The "popular" vote elects no-one but you know that, you just don't like it.
Honey I read everything. I have shown you that President's are not elected by the Popular Vote sweetie.

Here sweetie, a Lefty Source

"
How Fox News is spinning its own poll showing a majority of Americans want Trump impeached and removed"

How Fox News is spinning its own poll showing a majority of Americans want Trump impeached and removed

Allow me to disabuse you of another fallacy you are operating under, I'm not a Trump guy OR a Repub. I am a Conservative who doesn't pay the game.

I ask again, by whom?

Did you want to try explaining how your question has any relevance to a discussion of who the 'people chose'?

As the people clearly chose Hillary, by millions and millions of votes.

The electoral college chose Trump.

Goes to the Constitutionally prescribed method of electing a President....you did know that, right? The "Popular" Vote has never elected one President, not one. You did know that....right?

Forum List

Back