Dems Force Witness to Testify for Over Ten Hours

The people didn't choose Trump. He lost the vote of the people, remember? By millions and millions of votes.

And there's nothing particularly 'radical' about an impeachment inquiry. With a majority of the people agreeing that Trump should be impeached.

Even Fox News agrees.

Shut up you big fat liar the people absolutely chose Trump.

Except of course, he didn't. And its not me you're arguing with, its FEC:

Hillary Clinton: 65,853,514

Donald Trump: 62,984,828

It wasn't even close. Hillary had the 3rd highest vote total ever, behind only Barack Obama in 2008 and Barack Obama in 2012.

The people have clearly picked a team.

President Trump won the so called popular vote in 49 of the 50 states by 1 million votes. Only in shithole illegal infested cheating California did Hillary win 4 million more votes that Trump. There I just bitched slapped you around, go lick your wounds.

Hillary won votes across the entire country and in every voting district in the nation. Without those votes from her supporters in every state, she wouldn't have received millions more votes than Trump and the 3rd highest vote total ever, after Obama's elections.

Again, the people voted for Hillary. The electoral college voted for Trump.

You've got to come up with a better brand of batshit, my friend.
You poor little deluded tard...

impeach-this.jpg

Laughing.....with even Fox News polls putting impeachment support at 55%, you're gonna need more than a picture.

The people supported Hillary, voting for her millions and millions of more votes.

Its why you've been forced to adopt the most batshit of conspiracies to try and justify Hillary's winning of the support of the people; because the facts just don't support your claims.
I see that even telling you the facts, you ignore them and press on as if you never heard them.

I also see now why so many people here ignore you. You're flat out a moron.

B'bye...

Laughing.......and another hapless conservative when presented with the facts flees to their safe space: willful ignorance.

Back in reality, the majority supports impeachment. Even Fox News acknowledges this. And Hillary clearly won the most votes. It wasn't even close.

Run along, kiddo. I'll be here if you ever have the stones to try again.

The radical left has taken over the Dem party and their intolerance is on full display. Including intolerance of the people choosing Trump for POTUS. They have no respect for the law, no respect for election results, no respect for the will of the people.

The people didn't choose Trump. He lost the vote of the people, remember? By millions and millions of votes.

And there's nothing particularly 'radical' about an impeachment inquiry. With a majority of the people agreeing that Trump should be impeached.

Even Fox News agrees.

It wasn't even close. Hillary had the 3rd highest vote total ever, behind only Barack Obama in 2008 and Barack Obama in 2012.

President Trump won the so called popular vote in 49 of the 50 states by 1 million votes. Only in shithole illegal infested cheating California did Hillary win 4 million more votes that Trump. There I just bitched slapped you around, go lick your wounds.

Hillary won votes across the entire country and in every voting district in the nation. Without those votes from her supporters in every state, she wouldn't have received millions more votes than Trump and the 3rd highest vote total ever, after Obama's elections.

All of it and more was in California alone libtard. Pull your head out of your ass okay.

Nope. There aren't 65 million votes in California. You really didn't think this through, did you?

Hillary won votes across the entire country and in every voting district in the nation.
And without that support from voters across the country, Hillary couldn't have acheived the third largest voting total in US History......

....behind Barack Obama in 2008 and Barack Obama in 2012.

^^^ :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::trolls:

Even Fox News agrees.

All of it and more was in California alone libtard. Pull your head out of your ass okay.

Nope. There aren't 65 million votes in California. You really didn't think this through, did you?

Hillary won votes across the entire country and in every voting district in the nation.
And without that support from voters across the country, Hillary couldn't have acheived the third largest voting total in US History......

^^^ :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::trolls:

Again, Blues...its not me you have a problem with. Its the FEC and Fox News polls.

I'm merely the messenger delivering the evidence. And its the evidence you're running from.

Again, Blues...its not me you have a problem with. Its the FEC and Fox News polls.

I'm merely the messenger delivering the evidence. And its the evidence you're running from.

You are a liberal troll who continues spouting BS no matter how many facts are presented. There was never a popular vote election. No popular vote campaign strategy. No popular vote campaign ads. No popular vote nothing hence drawing any conclusions from the so called popular vote is meaningless. You don't know what the results of a popular vote election would have been, if one had been held. So enough with your idiocy okay. :eusa_hand:

You are a liberal troll who continues spouting BS no matter how many facts are presented. There was never a popular vote election. No popular vote campaign strategy. No popular vote campaign ads. No popular vote nothing hence drawing any conclusions from the so called popular vote is meaningless. You don't know what the results of a popular vote election would have been, if one had been held. So enough with your idiocy okay. :eusa_hand:

Facts aren't partisan, Blues. They just are. I'm quoting the FEC.

https://transition.fec.gov/pubrec/fe2016/federalelections2016.pdf

Hillary did win the most votes in 2016. And by huge numbers. She got the 3rd highest voter totals ever, behind only Barack Obama in 2012 and Barack Obama in 2008.

These are just facts, Blues.

You're the one ignoring the facts, ignoring the FEC, ignoring the majority supporting impeachment, ignoring any evidence regardless of source that contradicts what you want to believe.....even ignoring Fox News that puts impeachment support at 55%.

As I've said, the 'safe space' for conservatives....is willful ignorance.

Last edited:

You're the one ignoring the FEC, ignoring Fox News, ignoring the majority supporting impeachment, ignoring any evidence regardless of source that contradicts what you want to believe.

^^^ and the troll continues to troll, shocker. BANNED!

You're the one ignoring the FEC, ignoring Fox News, ignoring the majority supporting impeachment, ignoring any evidence regardless of source that contradicts what you want to believe.

^^^ and the troll continues to troll, shocker. BANNED!

Um, blues.......I'm not banned. And the facts don't change just because you don't like them.

That's the simple fact that so many of you conservatives never understood: isolate yourself in your right wing bubble....and the world outside it just keeps going on. Ignore the facts, and the facts remain.

This doesn't change either:

Keep running.

Its a Dem witch hunt, fishing expedition so not surprising.
It's RUSSIAN COLLUSION, PART II, and just as FAKE and based on just as much BS.

I swear to God, the dems ARE trying to start a second civil war.

The radical left has taken over the Dem party and their intolerance is on full display. Including intolerance of the people choosing Trump for POTUS. They have no respect for the law, no respect for election results, no respect for the will of the people.

Even Fox News agrees.

The people indeed "chose" Trump, that's why he is President.
No, the people didn't. Trump lost the vote of the people by millions and millions of votes.

The electoral college elected Trump.

And the people favor Trump's impeachment. Per Fox News......55% of them. Unless you're arguing that 'radical democrats' are 55% of the population, your entire narrative just shit itself.

Well, again.

LOL, I'll ask you again, how many Presidents have been elected by the "Popular" vote? The FOX Poll has been shattered. Trump was elected the same way EVERY President of the United States has been elected. Your ENTIRE narrative just............................................

Why ten hours? Sounds like they're brow beating the witness.
Whatever for? She wasn't even working at the Wh at the time of the call. He too has not one damn bit of firsthand information.

Latest Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’ Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call – But was Very Upset with Call – Huh?

And it took them ten hours to find out that she wasn't even there??

Talk about a pack of fools.
Why did she need to be there for the phone call that we have a summary transcript of?

She was questioned about what was going on with Giuliani, his 2 Soviet born thugs shadow gvt shenanigans, the State dept and administration doings PRIOR to the phone call that supported the contention that extortion was taking place.....
Actually the transcript exonerates Trump of Quid Pro Quo, though Joe Biden's quid pro quo was classic.

Oh, goodness no. The transcripts were a disaster for Trump. Support for impeachment flipped within days of their release.

The transcripts affirm that Trump solicited a foreign government to interfere with a foreign election. Which is more than a valid basis for impeachment. And the phrase 'we want you to do us a favor though' at mention of buying more weapons from the US flushes the 'QPD' denials.

The White House didn't quickly try to hide the call transcript in National Security servers because the call 'exonerated' Trump'. But because it was an absolute disaster for him.

Even Fox News puts support for impeachment at 55%.

You live in a Leftwing alternative universe.

She was one of the best knowledgeable witnesses they've ever interviewed, and did so willingly.

The repubs should be counting their blessings, it was not public, from what I hear.
We should advocate for the release of all these testimonies. Will you do so? I will.

Eventually, sure.
Right now, period.

It's RUSSIAN COLLUSION, PART II, and just as FAKE and based on just as much BS.

I swear to God, the dems ARE trying to start a second civil war.

Even Fox News agrees.

No, the people didn't. Trump lost the vote of the people by millions and millions of votes.

And the people favor Trump's impeachment. Per Fox News......55% of them. Unless you're arguing that 'radical democrats' are 55% of the population, your entire narrative just shit itself.

Well, again.

LOL, I'll ask you again, how many Presidents have been elected by the "Popular" vote?

Every democratic candidate to win the presidency has been elected by BOTH the people and the electoral college.

The republicans have managed this simple feat once in the last generation. And it wasn't Trump.

With the number 1, 2 and 3 all time highs in votes of the people.....being Barack Obama, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton. The people have clearly picked a team.
The FOX Poll has been shattered.

By whom? Its not surprising at all that you put this in the passive voice.

And just to be clear, you're now insisting that Fox News is too liberal to be trusted?
Trump was elected the same way EVERY President of the United States has been elected. Your ENTIRE narrative just............................................

You can hardly claim that the 'people' chose Trump, when the people voted for someone else by millions and millions of votes.

Whatever for? She wasn't even working at the Wh at the time of the call. He too has not one damn bit of firsthand information.

Latest Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’ Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call – But was Very Upset with Call – Huh?

And it took them ten hours to find out that she wasn't even there??

Talk about a pack of fools.
Why did she need to be there for the phone call that we have a summary transcript of?

She was questioned about what was going on with Giuliani, his 2 Soviet born thugs shadow gvt shenanigans, the State dept and administration doings PRIOR to the phone call that supported the contention that extortion was taking place.....
Actually the transcript exonerates Trump of Quid Pro Quo, though Joe Biden's quid pro quo was classic.

Oh, goodness no. The transcripts were a disaster for Trump. Support for impeachment flipped within days of their release.

The transcripts affirm that Trump solicited a foreign government to interfere with a foreign election. Which is more than a valid basis for impeachment. And the phrase 'we want you to do us a favor though' at mention of buying more weapons from the US flushes the 'QPD' denials.

The White House didn't quickly try to hide the call transcript in National Security servers because the call 'exonerated' Trump'. But because it was an absolute disaster for him.

Even Fox News puts support for impeachment at 55%.

You live in a Leftwing alternative universe.

Or Fox News polls that now demonstrate 55% of the people support impeachment.

They didn't before the transcript of that disastrous call for Trump was released.

She was one of the best knowledgeable witnesses they've ever interviewed, and did so willingly.

The repubs should be counting their blessings, it was not public, from what I hear.
We should advocate for the release of all these testimonies. Will you do so? I will.

Eventually, sure.
Right now, period.

Eventually, sure.

See how that works?

Eventually, sure.
Right now, period.

Eventually, sure.

See how that works?
It's the people's business, not the Democrats or the Republicans.

See how that works? Eventually is the statement of people who want to control and spin the information.

It is a statement from people who have things to hide.

Eventually, sure.
Right now, period.

Eventually, sure.

See how that works?

See how that works? Eventually is the statement of people who want to control and spin the information.

And the people will see the evidence. Eventually.

Eventually, sure.
Right now, period.

Eventually, sure.

See how that works?

All of us should be demanding to see it right now, in fact, as it occurs.

Why hide it? No, never mind. I get from your replies to this that you would be screaming at the top of your lungs if the Republicans were doing this but you're okay with the Democrats doing this.

Why? You only want information provided that is controlled by people you agree with.

Take care.

Even Fox News agrees.

Well, again.

LOL, I'll ask you again, how many Presidents have been elected by the "Popular" vote?

Every democratic candidate to win the presidency has been elected by BOTH the people and the electoral college.

The republicans have managed this simple feat once in the last generation. And it wasn't Trump.

With the number 1, 2 and 3 all time highs in votes of the people.....being Barack Obama, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton. The people have clearly picked a team.
The FOX Poll has been shattered.

By whom? Its not surprising at all that you put this in the passive voice.

And just to be clear, you're now insisting that Fox News is too liberal to be trusted?
Trump was elected the same way EVERY President of the United States has been elected. Your ENTIRE narrative just............................................

You can hardly claim that the 'people' chose Trump, when the people voted for someone else by millions and millions of votes.

Why won't you answer the question?

How many American Presidents have been elected by the popular vote? Trump won the election the same way EVERY American President has won. You do know that, right?
In your binary world just because you are an inveterate partisan hack so is everyone else. I don't watch FOX honey.

Eventually, sure.
Right now, period.

Eventually, sure.

See how that works?

All of us should be demanding to see it right now, in fact, as it occurs.

Why hide it? No, never mind. I get from your replies to this that you would be screaming at the top of your lungs if the Republicans were doing this but you're okay with the Democrats doing this.

Why? You only want information provided that is controlled by people you agree with.

Take care.

I'm content to allow the House to conduct an inquiry. The police don't release their interviews or grand jury testimony as they consider charges. At best, they release the information AFTER charges are levied. Or never if charges aren't.

I expect the House to release the evidence regarding impeachment before they vote to impeach.

Forum List

Back