Dem's "Blue Wave" Wipes Out Whole Year's Market Gains

They crashed it on purpose to win the 2008 election, Democrats ...

:laugh2: i'm sure you really believe that.. it's an oft repeated talking point for clueless parrots.

The decline of 20% by mid-2008 (when George W Bush was President) was in tandem with other stock markets across the globe. On September 29, 2008, the DJIA had a record-breaking drop of 777.68 with a close at 10,365.45. The DJIA hit a market low of 6,443.27 on March 6, 2009, having lost over 54% of its value since the October 9, 2007 high.
United States bear market of 2007–09 - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_bear_market_of_2007–09

These experts, from both political parties, say Bush's early personnel choices and overarching antipathy toward regulation created a climate that, if it did not trigger the turmoil, almost certainly aggravated it. The president's first two Treasury secretaries, for instance, lacked the kind of Wall Street expertise that might have helped them raise red flags about the use of complex financial instruments at the heart of the crisis.

To his credit, Bush accurately foresaw the danger posed by Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, and began calling as early as 2002 for greater regulation of the mortgage giants. But experts say the administration could have done even more to curb excesses in the housing market, and much more to police Wall Street, which transmitted those problems around the world.

Bush can share the blame for financial crisis

Don't get mad at me, Bill Clinton let the cat out of the bag on this.

You zipperheads. I don't think the American economy trusts you very much. Once you get a taste of the freedom and prosperity Trump is giving us, anything the Democrats have to offer tastes like a plate of dog poop.

Steadily dropping since the day after the midterms. :laughing0301:

dowjones.jpg

AWESOME POST! :lmao:

:laugh2: i'm sure you really believe that.. it's an oft repeated talking point for clueless parrots.

The decline of 20% by mid-2008 (when George W Bush was President) was in tandem with other stock markets across the globe. On September 29, 2008, the DJIA had a record-breaking drop of 777.68 with a close at 10,365.45. The DJIA hit a market low of 6,443.27 on March 6, 2009, having lost over 54% of its value since the October 9, 2007 high.

These experts, from both political parties, say Bush's early personnel choices and overarching antipathy toward regulation created a climate that, if it did not trigger the turmoil, almost certainly aggravated it. The president's first two Treasury secretaries, for instance, lacked the kind of Wall Street expertise that might have helped them raise red flags about the use of complex financial instruments at the heart of the crisis.

To his credit, Bush accurately foresaw the danger posed by Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, and began calling as early as 2002 for greater regulation of the mortgage giants. But experts say the administration could have done even more to curb excesses in the housing market, and much more to police Wall Street, which transmitted those problems around the world.

by that you mean to say, you took a comment and extrapolated something (incorrectly) to suit your partisan purpose.

You zipperheads. I don't think the American economy trusts you very much. Once you get a taste of the freedom and prosperity Trump is giving us, anything the Democrats have to offer tastes like a plate of dog poop.

dowjones.jpg
You dipshits always fall for the carefully framed pictures of your propagandists.

The stock market has been volatile the entire year, asshole. And you know it.

The volatility started when Trump began his capricious tariffs.

My prediction is already coming true.

I have been pointing out for quite a while now that Trump has been accelerating our deficits, raising our national debt to new highs.

During the past two years, the pseuedocons have gone radio silent about debt and deficits and spending. After whining for eight years about debt and deficits and spending under Obama.

After the mid terms, I predicted the pseuedocons would suddenly notice the debt and deficits and spending and would start trying to blame the Democrats in the House.

Here's a newsflash, retards. Something your propagandists have deliberately not told you. Trump's spending for FY2018 exceeded Obama's biggest budget by half a TRILLION dollars!

Trump beats the pants off Obama when it comes to spending.

You fucking twats have been totally silent about that fact.

dowjones.jpg
In FY 2018, federal government spending was $4.11 trillion according to the Office of Management and Budget. Budgeted spending for FY 2019 is $4.41 trillion.

US Federal Spending Analysis - Charts Tables History

Obama never even came close to that. Why have you twats been totally silent about this fact?

Why do you bring a basket of red herrings, tu quoques, strawmen, lies, and hypocrisy in defense of Trump over this fact?

Trump's FY2019 budget is a full TRILLION DOLLARS above Obama's biggest budget.

Suck on that, twats.

Everyone watch.

The submissive piss drinking pseudocons are deliberately ignoring the facts of Trump's spending and deficits.

But come this time next year, they will start blaming the House Democrats for the debt.

You can bet on it.

It's going to be fun times for all bitch slapping the stinking little twats when they do.

The last time they got control of congress they crashed the economy. Turned it into the worst economy since the Great Depression.

But it's ok....because page 666 of the Marxist playbook tells them to blame it all on the opposition and they've got blame displacement and deflection down to a science. :rolleyes:

Everyone watch.
The submissive piss drinking pseudocons are deliberately ignoring the facts of Trump's spending and deficits.
But come this time next year, they will start blaming the House Democrats for the debt.
You can bet on it.
It's going to be fun times for all bitch slapping the stinking little twats when they do.

1315317919-picture_1398.png

dowjones.jpg
The last time they got control of congress they crashed the economy. Turned it into the worst economy since the Great Depression.
Got it. For purposes of the economy control of congress not the oval office matters.

FWIW, around here folks vote red when things are going well, blue when they need hope, traditionally. The big deal in the last election was Trump getting blue collar votes who felt ignored by both parties if I recall.
And what policies did the Democraps run on in the 2018 election?
healthcare, healthcare, healthcare, infrastructure, oversight of the Trump swamp.
They made health care and hating Trump their only issues.
Dog whistle to leftists........single-payer is coming. Which means massive tax increases.

It isn't the "blue wave". It's Trump's trade war, the one that we're currently losing. It's the fact that real estate hit a brick wall before the elections. It's the fact that investors see bond yields dropping. It's a deficit that has exploded to over a trillion again. It's the fact that pretty much everyone thinks we've hit peak growth.

There's partisan bullshit, and then there are the facts on the ground.
/——/ democRATs own the market crash 100%

dowjones.jpg

FACT: The last time that Pelosi became the Speaker we had the Great Recession

by that you mean to say, you took a comment and extrapolated something (incorrectly) to suit your partisan purpose.

No Bill Clinton slapped Obama up side the head in early 2009, told him to stop trying to talk the economy into the ditch, told Obama hello Dem's won so shut up already. Try to arrive informed if you wish to debate politics.

dowjones.jpg

"Man can not live on bread alone"

Fuck the Stock market...and the economy!

Some Americans have values the super-cede greed!

Forum List

Back