There is nothing like Left wing hypocrisy

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Why is it that Trump wanting to keep relations open with Saudi Arabia after the controversy over the murdered journalists is not treated the same as Obama wanting to open relations with Cuba and Raul Castro who as been known to be directly responsible for thousands and thousands of murders?

Raul Castro’s Long History of Crimes Against Humanity

The Left wing media is exposed once more.

Trump may have gone to far in saying that the media is the enemy of the people, but they definitely are the enemy of anyone who opposes the DNC.

I'm just wondering what the lefty loons expect the President to do about a murder that happened on SA soil??

Just another death cult murder among thousands.

Sure there is, Republican hypocrisy.

The thread is not about GOP hypocrisy, it is about the media not exposing Left wing hypocrisy.

They are more than willing to go after Trump and the GOP, which they are doing today.

Here is the brutal reality of things, if you shake hands with a world leader, odds are you are shaking hands with a sociopathic murderer.

Last edited:

Link please. The OP provides a true statement proving the MSM's double standard. Your post is empty. Prove your point.

How is that fiscal responsibility thing working out for you?
You're dismissed.

Fiscal responsibility died during the Obama admin's record doubling of the Debt, I'm surprised you even mention it. Especially with the Left's planned takeover of the US healthcare system. Remember the moronic rollout of Obamacare and how that was a train wreck?

The ACA repeal is still "in-progress". If it is so great why do the dems want single payer? Hint: Obamacare sucks. The deductibles are outrageous.

The Wall is also in progress. Let's watch the lame-ducks fund it.

Thanks for playing...

The thread is not about GOP hypocrisy, it is about the media not exposing Left wing hypocrisy.

They are more than willing to go after Trump and the GOP, which they are doing today.

Here is the brutal reality of things, if you shake hands with a world leader, odds are you are shaking hands with a sociopathic murderer.

I'll respond however I wish.

Link please. The OP provides a true statement proving the MSM's double standard. Your post is empty. Prove your point.

How is that fiscal responsibility thing working out for you?
You're dismissed.

Fiscal responsibility died during the Obama admin's record doubling of the Debt, I'm surprised you even mention it. Especially with the Left's planned takeover of the US healthcare system. Remember the moronic rollout of Obamacare and how that was a train wreck?

The ACA repeal is still "in-progress". If it is so great why do the dems want single payer? Hint: Obamacare sucks. The deductibles are outrageous.

The Wall is also in progress. Let's watch the lame-ducks fund it.

Thanks for playing...

You've made my point for me. Thank you

Forum List

Back