Dems Block Repubs In Pelosi Investigation

Meister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 15, 2009
Conservative part of the Northwest
What a surprise on this one. You would think they would want to get all the cards laid on the table to clear Pelosi's "good" name. This just clouds her name more. During the last adminstration, that's all the democrats wanted to do. Now it's circle the wagons.

There was political theater, drama, but no surprise ending on Thursday on a topic involving spies, torture and truth in the Democratic-led U.S. House of Representatives.

Republicans again ripped into Speaker Nancy Pelosi for accusing the CIA of misleading Congress — and her fellow Democrats quickly blocked their bid for a bipartisan probe into her truthfulness. The vote was 252-172.

Front Row Washington » Blog Archive » House Democrats block Republican call for probe of Pelosi | Blogs |

What a surprise on this one. You would think they would want to get all the cards laid on the table to clear Pelosi's "good" name. This just clouds her name more. During the last adminstration, that's all the democrats wanted to do. Now it's circle the wagons.

There was political theater, drama, but no surprise ending on Thursday on a topic involving spies, torture and truth in the Democratic-led U.S. House of Representatives.

Republicans again ripped into Speaker Nancy Pelosi for accusing the CIA of misleading Congress — and her fellow Democrats quickly blocked their bid for a bipartisan probe into her truthfulness. The vote was 252-172.

Front Row Washington » Blog Archive » House Democrats block Republican call for probe of Pelosi | Blogs |

When Bush was President they had nothing better to do but threaten investigations now that Obama is President, they have bigger fish to fry. Namely OUR FUTURE.

The Obamabots will either dismiss this as unimportant or ignore it all together. Can't have us reminding them of their rank hypocrisy.

It's not unimportant.. Pelosi stood and accused the CIA of lying to the Congress of the United States of America.. That is a crime.. That they voted no on an investigation tells me she is in fact lying.. Let the inquisition begin.

That whole Absolute Power thingy comes to mind.

The country needs to hold a Constitutional convention in order to change how we 'allow' our elected representatives to do business. They sure as hell don't care what "we" think anymore - and they haven't for a very long time.

What's new?

Both Democrat and Republican politicians are a bunch of weasels, scapegoaters, and cowards. They're all wealthy, spoiled, want to try public service to feel better about themselves and their undeserved wealth, and are corrupted by what American politics has become.

I say fire all of'em, and start over; and the only people that should be elected to govern are those who don't want to. Public service should be a punishment for those who don't want to do public service.

Pelosi stood and accused the CIA of lying to the Congress of the United States of America.. That is a crime..

What law did she break?

This is another one of the RNC's distract and delay. Bush tortures, but Pelosi is guilty?

What the fuck?

Pelosi stood and accused the CIA of lying to the Congress of the United States of America.. That is a crime..

What law did she break?

This is another one of the RNC's distract and delay. Bush tortures, but Pelosi is guilty?

What the fuck?

Try READING for Comprehension, she said that the CIA committed a crime if Pelosi is right. That alone should require an investigation. Can't have the CIA lying now can we?

I love how when the CIA outs a Republican the Dems all applaud and remind us what a stellar organization they are and how truthful they are. Now they are all lying weasels cause they outed a Democrat.

I've already given my statement on this matter and i'll say again, ummmmm, wait, hold on a sec, i had it here somewhere, ummm, yeah right here, oh that's not it, hang on a moment ........ :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back