Dem's are bending already, why am I not shocked?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Highway To Hell: Democrats Are Ready To Play Ball With A President Trump.....

Other than an infastructual bill, what the fuck else would they co-sign onto with a Trump administration?

I am urging Dem supporters everywhere to dry up your financial support for these guys that play ball and put your money into the local ACLU chapters and NAACP chapters to fight this bigot soon to be in the white house.

White people want their country back, lets not give it to em without a fight!!

Liberals naturally bend.

It's their default self preservation position.

fun116.jpg

The Dems have to be careful, considering the fact that Trump is not a conservative and they'll be agreeing with him now and then.

That's why trying to paint him as a demon from hell right now may not be the smartest idea.

But partisans gotta partisan.

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

With the left acting like demonstrating how despotic spoiled children having a meltdown look, they will alienate themselves from the administration and none of their regressive agenda will be seriously considered.

So let them prove what pathetic petty little assholes they are. It's fun to mock them.

Other than an infastructual bill, what the fuck else would they co-sign onto with a Trump administration?

I am urging Dem supporters everywhere to dry up your financial support for these guys that play ball and put your money into the local ACLU chapters and NAACP chapters to fight this bigot soon to be in the white house.

So you are admitting that the blacks have this country, huh?

The Dems have to be careful, considering the fact that Trump is not a conservative and they'll be agreeing with him now and then.

That's why trying to paint him as a demon from hell right now may not be the smartest idea.

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

With the left acting like demonstrating how despotic spoiled children having a meltdown look, they will alienate themselves from the administration and none of their regressive agenda will be seriously considered.

So let them prove what pathetic petty little assholes they are. It's fun to mock them.

Yeah, I wouldn't worry too much about them listening to ME.

:laugh:

Actually, the white people never lost the country. You never acually had it.

Pay some attention to the rest of the world. A megalomaniac has the keys to the nuclear arsenal.

Pay some attention to the rest of the world. A megalomaniac has the keys to the nuclear arsenal.
... which has nothing to do with my point. The hysterics coming from the Democrats probably are not helping them.

That was going to happen either way.

If they are there mags that are good for the people what difference does it make?

Actually, the white people never lost the country. You never acually had it.

EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY once run by whites in Africa was prosperous and the standard of living for all inhabitants was rapidly improving.

Enter the black marxist government take overs and you find genocide, poverty, civil war and an overall decline in the standards of living for all but the rulers.

Fortunately rational people managed to undermine the black marxist parasite these mindless pukes voted for and we can repair the damage here in the US. However in places like Rhodesia, insipid primates like triggered59 continue to mindlessly blame "white colonialism" that ended 60 years ago on their current state of chaos rather than their own moonbat messiah Mugabee.

If it wasn't for malignant pieces of shit like triggered59, there would be no racism.

all caps, large font... why do black people think if they say something louder it makes them right? so childish

... which has nothing to do with my point. The hysterics coming from the Democrats probably are not helping them.
It has been going on the whole campaign, get your head out of the sand and pay attention.

Forum List

Back