Demrat single payer??? Think twice

eagle7_31

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2013
Blog: What single-payer looks like, up close and personal

On top of this a retired married couple I know have seen both sides, before and after BO care for the same procedure..hip replacement. One got hip replacement before BO care no problem, his wife need hip replacement 3 years ago and was denied under BO care. And the ahole demrats continue to whine like the 10 year old spoiled brats they are.

Blog: What single-payer looks like, up close and personal

On top of this a retired married couple I know have seen both sides, before and after BO care for the same procedure..hip replacement. One got hip replacement before BO care no problem, his wife need hip replacement 3 years ago and was denied under BO care. And the ahole demrats continue to whine like the 10 year old spoiled brats they are.

Some of that is a fucking bullshit lie. Also the Obama administration worked to get hospitals to stop using the wording observation instead of inpatient, hospitals get more money to do observation. Hospitals all over the nation started that shit years ago and it caught on like wild fire. I have never seen in 20 plus years anyone getting denied any coverage under Medicare when pre authorizations were filed correctly.

BO care didn't deny the hip the insurance company did and it was probably because the doctors office filed wrong codes or didn't present their case why she needed a hip.

Forum List

Back