Demonrats Move American Flags Into Convention

Did you not see the flag draped stage ?

Oh , were there not enough flags for you ??? You sound like a bunch of PC bitches ! I thought righties hated political correctness .
What stage would that be?
View attachment 83099
Here's the GOP stage. Notice how sterile it also was.

vo1v1x.jpg
Nice red, white, and blue theme, thanks.

Tell me something. Are all you rubes on the same Parroting Retard Facebook feed or something. This is at least the third topic today where you dumb fucks parroted the lie there were no flags at the DNC, while at the same time utterly missing the fact there were none on the RNC stage either!

Amazing.

Did you watch any of the comvention? The vid screens became flags .

I guess the chants of "usa" were piped in too?
2 second flashes of flags. More Commie and Islamofascist flags were present than American.

GOP stage was the same ! Video flags / red white blue theme .
GOP stage was a tad different.
View attachment 83111
Actually, those flags are a digital photo, idiot. And that photo was not displayed until the very last speech on the very last night.

This is just like when the tards copy and paste propaganda articles claiming Obama never mentioned God in his Christmas message. They never bother to engage a single brain cell in critical thinking or bother to actually LOOK. They just blindly parrot this retarded shit to show the world how fucking stupid they are.

2u8xtup.jpg

Every state delegation at the DNC has a flag on their standard.

Retards.

The dumb fucks work really hard to find reasons to be angry and upset, and end up showing the world what credulous clowns they are.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Several rubes have been caught drinking the piss of the propagandists about this flag thing. No less than three topics, and a whole horde of retards buying into it. It never occurred to any of them to, you know, LOOK!

Even better, they didn't notice there weren't any flags on the RNC stage, either. BWA-HA-HA-HA! Priceless.

There isn't a single functioning brain cell in the whole pack.

And I will bet you every one of them gets back in line for a refill of their piss cups.

These retards deserve to be lied to.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Did you watch any of the comvention? The vid screens became flags .

I guess the chants of "usa" were piped in too?
2 second flashes of flags. More Commie and Islamofascist flags were present than American.
How do you know it was only 2 seconds? And show us all those "Commie" and "Islamofascist" flags in the Convention Hall.

Forum List

Back