DemonRATS IN A PANIC!~Lindsey Graham Begins Senate Investigation Into The Bidens

Lindsey Graham is a rino and is not to be trusted.

Yeah, but he is also a HOMO, and Trump knows it.... LOL!!!!

Just like with the Cocksucker in Chief, COMPROMISED....

Graham is actually a Jewish homosexual leftist Zionist. There isn't a molecule of him that supported the pre 1998 GOP.
Obama was Compromised and owned by Russia because he was a Homosexual Married to a Transexual Man. Russia always targets Homosexuals to turn them in to double agents because they are emotionally unstable and easy to manipulate and intimidate.

That is also why they owned Hillary Clinton, because she is a Lesbian and Pedophile.

They own Adam Schiff for the same reason as they own Chuck Schummer and Jerry Nadler.
If you think anything will happen to anyone you're dreaming. There are to many rinos waiting to pull a McCain and cast a vote for impeachment. They want to get rid of trump so they can dismiss all this as trump conspiracy.

I think we need to Subpoena Biden's Emails, Texts, Phone Calls, Travel Plans, and Also Subpoena Podesta, Manafort, Gates, Clinton, John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi's son, John Kerry's son, and Mitt Romney's Son to tell us what was going on in Ukraine. Then Subpoena Christopher Steele, Skirpal, and the entire Ukraine Embassy, and their emails, texts, phone records and financials of all These Obama Intelligence Operatives.

And Let's Duke IT OUT.

We already have Lisa Page, Altering Flynn's 302s, We have False Affidavits filed in FISA, and now we have a 3rd case of another FBI Attorney Falsifying Testimony just revealed today.

Former FBI Lawyer Under Criminal Investigation for Altering Document in Russia Probe: Report | National Review
Lindsey Graham is a rino and will protect all the Democrats and their kids from the inside.
I am on the fence about him. He has to back up his talk with action.
I feel in the force he is a very bad person, like McLame and Romney. If he is excited about the report it probably means it's a dud.

I think we need to Subpoena Biden's Emails, Texts, Phone Calls, Travel Plans, and Also Subpoena Podesta, Manafort, Gates, Clinton, John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi's son, John Kerry's son, and Mitt Romney's Son to tell us what was going on in Ukraine. Then Subpoena Christopher Steele, Skirpal, and the entire Ukraine Embassy, and their emails, texts, phone records and financials of all These Obama Intelligence Operatives.

And Let's Duke IT OUT.

We already have Lisa Page, Altering Flynn's 302s, We have False Affidavits filed in FISA, and now we have a 3rd case of another FBI Attorney Falsifying Testimony just revealed today.

Former FBI Lawyer Under Criminal Investigation for Altering Document in Russia Probe: Report | National Review
Lindsey Graham is a rino and will protect all the Democrats and their kids from the inside.
I feel in the force he is a very bad person, like McLame and Romney. If he is excited about the report it probably means it's a dud.
Like I said, I am on The Fence about him. He talks tough last year or so, but I have not seen him do too much. Apparently though I saw a head line about him getting an investigation opened in to Burisma.

The scene outside DNC headquarters...

upload_2019-11-22_12-58-7.png

Let them find out what a truthful fact based investigation is about rather than a fake feelings one.

And Let's Duke IT OUT.

Like I said, I am on The Fence about him. He talks tough last year or so, but I have not seen him do too much. Apparently though I saw a head line about him getting an investigation opened in to Burisma.
A little late ya think? If he is doing an investigation it is into how to give everyone involved a pass.

Our ABNORMALS will probably fault the source, even though it is Huff Post!....I think too many are trying to play Trump’s 86D chess. I think Lindsey might be doing this the Dimwits thinking they will back off on impeachment in exchange for going silent on the Bidens (and the Pelosis and the Obamas and the Clintons ...et al)....LAST CHANCE to save the party of INFANTICIDE from huge losses, indictments and jail time....or suicide...lololol!

-------------

Yahoo - Huff Post ^

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) sent a letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo requesting documentation on former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter’s work in Ukraine on Thursday, as the week’s public impeachment inquiry hearings in the House drew to a close.

In his two-page letter, Graham asked for a number of call transcripts, notes and communications involving Joe Biden, former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko, former Secretary of State John Kerry, a former Ukrainian prosecutor and people connected to the Ukrainian energy company Burisma.

While the impeachment proceedings target President Donald Trump’s dealings with current Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, Trump’s Republican supporters have attempted to steer the discussion toward the Bidens, claiming that the father-son pair were involved in Ukrainian corruption

Great news

Our ABNORMALS will probably fault the source, even though it is Huff Post!....I think too many are trying to play Trump’s 86D chess. I think Lindsey might be doing this the Dimwits thinking they will back off on impeachment in exchange for going silent on the Bidens (and the Pelosis and the Obamas and the Clintons ...et al)....LAST CHANCE to save the party of INFANTICIDE from huge losses, indictments and jail time....or suicide...lololol!

-------------

Yahoo - Huff Post ^

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) sent a letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo requesting documentation on former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter’s work in Ukraine on Thursday, as the week’s public impeachment inquiry hearings in the House drew to a close.

In his two-page letter, Graham asked for a number of call transcripts, notes and communications involving Joe Biden, former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko, former Secretary of State John Kerry, a former Ukrainian prosecutor and people connected to the Ukrainian energy company Burisma.

While the impeachment proceedings target President Donald Trump’s dealings with current Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, Trump’s Republican supporters have attempted to steer the discussion toward the Bidens, claiming that the father-son pair were involved in Ukrainian corruption
Repug investigations never turn up anything unless Joe lied about a blowjob sometime in the past.
No, but EXTORTION WORKS everytime!

Hunter_and_Dad.jpg

And Let's Duke IT OUT.

A little late ya think? If he is doing an investigation it is into how to give everyone involved a pass.
Maybe: Like I said, I am on the fence about him. It remains to be seen if he is an honest man. I know I would not trust Romney for instance if he were doing Graham's job, but willing to give Graham a chance.

The "ReTHUGlican's" have all sorts of names for Democrats. > I need to go to Redneck school to learn all of them.

When you say “redneck” are you referring to those who we like to call REAL Americans?
Is a “redneck school” where real Americans go to school?

I think that the American people will be appalled by the attempts of the Republican Party to falsely smear Joe Biden. Americans aren't nearly as stupid as Republicans and Russians seem to think they are.

Graham will do anything, and I mean anything, to curry Trump's favor, because he was an original "anybody but Trump" and he can be primaried in SC at the drop of Trump's combover.

But NOTHING stands in the House dems way of investigating Jared's ME loans.

Biden is pretty much an empty shell anyway. He doesn't want to do the the 90 sec soundbites, but when he tries to discuss concrete issues, he tends to lose track of his thoughts

I think that the American people will be appalled by the attempts of the Republican Party to falsely smear Joe Biden. Americans aren't nearly as stupid as Republicans and Russians seem to think they are.
Well the problem is that Hunter Biden really is dirty at least to the extent of trading on his father's influence in Ukraine. He's literally no different from Jared, although he got a lot less money.

Trump's quid pro was unnecessary and Trump inflicted impeachment on himself, but there is a reason that impeachment does not hurt him in the polls, and independents seem to be growing tired of the pissing contest.

And the dems problem is their candidates really suck.

Who specifically is panicking?

I am not.

I guess Graham figures that if Trump is not going to have the FBI investigate the Biden's the Senate will step up........
They are going to look for a Alexandra Chalupa type, fictional narrative they can weave together from disparate threads because.................they have to throw some red meat to The Following. It doesn't have to be in any way credible. All it has to do is garner enough attention to distract the Trump cult from the inconvenient truth of the Orange Fraud's guilt.

Forum List

Back