DemonRATS IN A PANIC!~Lindsey Graham Begins Senate Investigation Into The Bidens

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Our ABNORMALS will probably fault the source, even though it is Huff Post!....I think too many are trying to play Trump’s 86D chess. I think Lindsey might be doing this the Dimwits thinking they will back off on impeachment in exchange for going silent on the Bidens (and the Pelosis and the Obamas and the Clintons ...et al)....LAST CHANCE to save the party of INFANTICIDE from huge losses, indictments and jail time....or suicide...lololol!

-------------

Yahoo - Huff Post ^

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) sent a letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo requesting documentation on former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter’s work in Ukraine on Thursday, as the week’s public impeachment inquiry hearings in the House drew to a close.

In his two-page letter, Graham asked for a number of call transcripts, notes and communications involving Joe Biden, former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko, former Secretary of State John Kerry, a former Ukrainian prosecutor and people connected to the Ukrainian energy company Burisma.

While the impeachment proceedings target President Donald Trump’s dealings with current Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, Trump’s Republican supporters have attempted to steer the discussion toward the Bidens, claiming that the father-son pair were involved in Ukrainian corruption

Who specifically is panicking?

I am not.

I guess Graham figures that if Trump is not going to have the FBI investigate the Biden's the Senate will step up........

Our ABNORMALS will probably fault the source, even though it is Huff Post!....I think too many are trying to play Trump’s 86D chess. I think Lindsey might be doing this the Dimwits thinking they will back off on impeachment in exchange for going silent on the Bidens (and the Pelosis and the Obamas and the Clintons ...et al)....LAST CHANCE to save the party of INFANTICIDE from huge losses, indictments and jail time....or suicide...lololol!

-------------

Yahoo - Huff Post ^

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) sent a letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo requesting documentation on former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter’s work in Ukraine on Thursday, as the week’s public impeachment inquiry hearings in the House drew to a close.

In his two-page letter, Graham asked for a number of call transcripts, notes and communications involving Joe Biden, former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko, former Secretary of State John Kerry, a former Ukrainian prosecutor and people connected to the Ukrainian energy company Burisma.

While the impeachment proceedings target President Donald Trump’s dealings with current Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, Trump’s Republican supporters have attempted to steer the discussion toward the Bidens, claiming that the father-son pair were involved in Ukrainian corruption

Let us open this into a grand jury with all the powers of Mueller to compel that fat ass Biden and his crooked son Hunter up on the stand to answer the questions.

OH NO OH NO!!!!

INVESTIGATE

OH NO

Democrats hate that word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------

Yahoo - Huff Post ^

No one who knows the facts is panicking. What are you going to do when all of your conspiracy theory investigations go bust? You could watch all of the Trump staffers being frog marched to prison when all of this is over.

Even if Dumb Donald escapes impeachment and removal from office, SOMEBODY is going to go to jail for this massive bribery and extortion scheme. Sondland is not going to go down alone. I suspect Rudy, Pompeo and Mulvaney are quaking in their wing tips right now.

No one who knows the facts is panicking.

Yes they are. They are trying to stop the truth from coming out by impeaching the guy who ordered the investigation.... just as Low IQ got the Ukrainian prosecutor fired....

-------------

Yahoo - Huff Post ^

No one who knows the facts is panicking. What are you going to do when all of your conspiracy theory investigations go bust? You could watch all of the Trump staffers being frog marched to prison when all of this is over.

Even if Dumb Donald escapes impeachment and removal from office, SOMEBODY is going to go to jail for this massive bribery and extortion scheme. Sondland is not going to go down alone. I suspect Rudy, Pompeo and Mulvaney are quaking in their wing tips right now.
Goingvto jsol... Jojo and Huntervare the top candidate . Even being investigated in the Senate as we speak!....oh and maybe this piece of shit...

adamschifftiaposchifftpos2-jpg.282676

Lindsey Graham is a rino and is not to be trusted.

He is waiting in the weeds for the perfect moment to back stab Republicans and trump.

Yeah, but he is also a HOMO, and Trump knows it.... LOL!!!!

Just like with the Cocksucker in Chief, COMPROMISED....

Graham is actually a Jewish homosexual leftist Zionist. There isn't a molecule of him that supported the pre 1998 GOP.

Graham is actually a Jewish homosexual leftist Zionist. There isn't a molecule of him that supported the pre 1998 GOP.
I don't know about that or why it matters, but I do know he was close to McLame and Biden who are both involved with Epstein.

I advise Republicans to not trust him.

McCain - close friend of Simon Elliott aka Al Baghdadi

Cain = Jewish last name

Epstein = close friend of Bin Salman, Saudi Crown Prince, and #1 customer on Epstein's island....

What do all have in common????

1200px-Star_of_David.svg.png
And there is this guy who Democrats supported to be president of Israel visiting Epstein
16076894-7250009-Barak_admitted_that_the_pictures_are_indeed_of_him_blaming_his_b-a-9_1563294759807.jpg

I have a feeling an investigation into the Biden money is actually going to uncover the global Biden money laundering scheme. This goes way beyond, "Make my son rich, or else"...
Don't get your hopes up. Democrats seem to get away with everything. They even create sanctuaries to protect them from laws they don't like.

I think we need to Subpoena Biden's Emails, Texts, Phone Calls, Travel Plans, and Also Subpoena Podesta, Manafort, Gates, Clinton, John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi's son, John Kerry's son, and Mitt Romney's Son to tell us what was going on in Ukraine. Then Subpoena Christopher Steele, Skirpal, and the entire Ukraine Embassy, and their emails, texts, phone records and financials of all These Obama Intelligence Operatives.

And Let's Duke IT OUT.

We already have Lisa Page, Altering Flynn's 302s, We have False Affidavits filed in FISA, and now we have a 3rd case of another FBI Attorney Falsifying Testimony just revealed today.

Former FBI Lawyer Under Criminal Investigation for Altering Document in Russia Probe: Report | National Review

-------------

Yahoo - Huff Post ^

Repug investigations never turn up anything unless Joe lied about a blowjob sometime in the past.

Obama was Compromised and owned by Russia because he was a Homosexual Married to a Transexual Man. Russia always targets Homosexuals to turn them in to double agents because they are emotionally unstable and easy to manipulate and intimidate.

That is also why they owned Hillary Clinton, because she is a Lesbian and Pedophile.

They own Adam Schiff for the same reason as they own Chuck Schummer and Jerry Nadler.

I think we need to Subpoena Biden's Emails, Texts, Phone Calls, Travel Plans, and Also Subpoena Podesta, Manafort, Gates, Clinton, John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi's son, John Kerry's son, and Mitt Romney's Son to tell us what was going on in Ukraine. Then Subpoena Christopher Steele, Skirpal, and the entire Ukraine Embassy, and their emails, texts, phone records and financials of all These Obama Intelligence Operatives.

And Let's Duke IT OUT.

We already have Lisa Page, Altering Flynn's 302s, We have False Affidavits filed in FISA, and now we have a 3rd case of another FBI Attorney Falsifying Testimony just revealed today.

Former FBI Lawyer Under Criminal Investigation for Altering Document in Russia Probe: Report | National Review
Lindsey Graham is a rino and will protect all the Democrats and their kids from the inside.

And Let's Duke IT OUT.

Lindsey Graham is a rino and will protect all the Democrats and their kids from the inside.
I am on the fence about him. He has to back up his talk with action.

Forum List

Back