Demonicrats now saying Gabbard in "collusion" with Russia

Can Tulsi sue the crazy Clinton lady for libel?
(the crazy Clinton lady still has lots of money)

On what basis? The entire commentary was about Rump and outside propaganda. She never even mentioned Gabbard's name, nor did she suggest such a "collusion".

Go ahead, find it for us.

I think this is the position that finally exposes that Clinton lady to be the total wackjob that she is

So you have no memory whatsoever of fake news stories claiming "three million Amish mobilize to vote for Rump" or how "Hillary doesn't show up at rally, replaced by hologram"?

Those were splashed right here on this site. The memory is the second thing to go.

So Hillary is making false Russia, Russia, Russia claims against another political foe. Another foe that she knows would whoop her in a debate.

She's probably running again, but will announce very late in the game because the ravages of decades of hard drinking have left her mentally and physically incapable of sustaining a protracted campaign.

Once again --- the commentary is about outside propaganda, not about an unnamed candidate that this wacko pseudoarticle plugged in. Go ahead and listen to it instead of swallowing hard every time some wacko pseudoarticle says "jump".
The only Russian influence that damaged Clinton's campaign....

vodka_bel10.jpg

Mythology is so fun when you're running on an empty tank. Helps keep reality at bay.

Once again --- the commentary is about outside propaganda, not about an unnamed candidate that this wacko pseudoarticle plugged in. Go ahead and listen to it instead of swallowing hard every time some wacko pseudoarticle says "jump".

There appears to be evidence that Russian state media and bot nets are boosting Gabbard. Moreover, there are folks in the Clinton camp who wouldn't deny Gabbard was the target of Hillary's remark.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I'd be pissed if I got the most votes then found out that I lost because my opponent cheated and so would everyone else here.

Why is it you right wingers love Tulsi Gabbard?

Last edited:
Hillary Clinton in a new interview appeared to float a conspiracy theory that the Russians are “grooming” Hawaii congresswoman and Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard to be a third-party candidate in 2020, while claiming 2016 Green Party nominee Jill Stein is "also" a Russian asset."

According to Hillary, US Russian Assets now include, President Donald Trump, it it will be a quick Democrat Tulsi Gabbard, and Green Party Green Party Candidate Jill Stein....

....despite the fact that the only US Presidential candidate who has ever actually colluded / collaborated with the Russians and Ukrainians to interfere in a US Presidential election is Hillary Clinton, who purchased Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence propaganda from a foreign spy that was / has been used to try to win the 2016 election and affect a coup against President Trump and who obtained corrupt Ukraine officials' help in getting dirt used to Indict Trump Campaign Manager Paul Manafort.

:rolleyes:

Hillary Clinton floats conspiracy that Tulsi Gabbard is being 'groomed' by Russians

You Democrats should take it as God-spell too, just as you always do.

Hillary Clinton Claims Russians ‘Grooming’ Tulsi Gabbard as Third-Party Candidate
Russia wants to keep erratic trump in office. Splitting the dem vote again would be a good step. We do need to ask what are they doing this time around, and I think we need to pray that the intelligence community is up to task. We know trump doesnt give a shit.

You need to be corrected here and on all future posts. 1 democrat saying something isnt all democrats like you are saying. Get a grip. Get some integrity.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Unlike the 2nd/3rd-hand information against Trump provided by the Pro-Biden CIA Whistle Blower, this appears to be direct 1st-hand account information, straight from the Russians she bought the Trump Dossier from through foreign spy Steele - no middle-man this time.

:p

I'd be pissed if I got the most vote then found out that I lost because my opponent cheated and so would everyone else here.

She seems to align with Trump's isolationism, and has a penchant for strongmen (Modi, Assad), just like Trump.

And you do know how that makes righards moist.

Gabbard in league with the Russians?? LMAO

Wow. Talk about ridiculous. The woman is a US Army vet. She doesn't kiss asses nor does she kiss the ring.

If the Dems are pushing this shit then it just shows how idiotic they are.

What a bunch of loons.

Tulsi a Russian plant....LMFAO.....the libs have completely lost it now...Hillary said the Green party candidate is working for Trump and the Russians....OMG....

Hillary Clinton in a new interview appeared to float a conspiracy theory that the Russians are “grooming” Hawaii congresswoman and Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard to be a third-party candidate in 2020, while claiming 2016 Green Party nominee Jill Stein is "also" a Russian asset."

According to Hillary, US Russian Assets now include, President Donald Trump, it it will be a quick Democrat Tulsi Gabbard, and Green Party Green Party Candidate Jill Stein....

....despite the fact that the only US Presidential candidate who has ever actually colluded / collaborated with the Russians and Ukrainians to interfere in a US Presidential election is Hillary Clinton, who purchased Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence propaganda from a foreign spy that was / has been used to try to win the 2016 election and affect a coup against President Trump and who obtained corrupt Ukraine officials' help in getting dirt used to Indict Trump Campaign Manager Paul Manafort.

:rolleyes:

Hillary Clinton floats conspiracy that Tulsi Gabbard is being 'groomed' by Russians

So you help push Hillary's shit out, #theassistance.

Tulsi a Russian plant....LMFAO.....the libs have completely lost it now...Hillary said the Green party candidate is working for Trump and the Russians....OMG....
Americans have lost it and all they can do is spray spittle on one another while your "two" political parties work in tandem to override the will of the unsubstantial people, of which you are one.

Americans have lost it and all they can do is spray spittle on one another while your "two" political parties work in tandem to override the will of the unsubstantial people, of which you are one.
Ummmmmm Bo......Trump won.....remember?....

I'd be pissed if I got the most vote then found out that I lost because my opponent cheated and so would everyone else here.

She seems to align with Trump's isolationism, and has a penchant for strongmen (Modi, Assad), just like Trump.

And you do know how that makes righards moist.

That's the most hatefully dishonest reply I've seen here in a long time.

Being opposed to unconstitutional needless wars based on lies is not "isolationism." When did Democrats become the pro-war party? You act as if it's a bad thing to not be a warmonger.

Second lie, she doesn't have a "penchant" for any of those people. Those are the same lies that people told about Ron Paul. And the reason some conservatives like her is because she's not a warmongering, amoral blind partisan... unlike the others, she appears to actually think for herself, and calls the others out on corruption and their hate and divisiveness.

Ummmmmm Bo......Trump won.....remember?....
Who granted the aristocracy yet another redistribution of wealth, same as it ever was.

Forum List

Back