Demonicrats now saying Gabbard in "collusion" with Russia

I'd be pissed if I got the most vote then found out that I lost because my opponent cheated and so would everyone else here.

Why is it you right wingers love Tulsi Gabbard?

She seems to align with Trump's isolationism, and has a penchant for strongmen (Modi, Assad), just like Trump.

And you do know how that makes righards moist.

That's the most hatefully dishonest reply I've seen here in a long time.

Being opposed to unconstitutional needless wars based on lies is not "isolationism." When did Democrats become the pro-war party? You act as if it's a bad thing to not be a warmonger.

Second lie, she doesn't have a "penchant" for any of those people. Those are the same lies that people told about Ron Paul. And the reason some conservatives like her is because she's not a warmongering, amoral blind partisan... unlike the others, she appears to actually think for herself, and calls the others out on corruption and their hate and divisiveness.

Oh, cool your jets, willya, buttercup? I spoke about the rightards' perceptions and what has allure to them, dripping with sarcasm. I actually thought that was obvious. But yes, if you're getting praise from both Ron Paul, the racist crackpot, and David Duke, the neo-Nazi, while you find yourself holding hands with the Butcher of Damascus, a bit of soul-searching would be quite a propos, don't you think? ... and I am saying that while liking her not fitting into any mold - just to clarify.

Nice Doublespeak.

Why should she do some "soul-searching" while at the same time I don't hear anything from you or others about warmongers like Hillary, who literally laugh at the prospect of "taking out" entire countries and getting into WW3? No soul-searching needed for those with a long sordid history of corruption, but only for someone who actually appears to be principled and against unjust unnecessary wars?

Hillary Clinton did not have a long history of corruption. She had a long history of being accused of things that never turned out to be true. Tulsi Gabbard is polling low and she's out there campaigning like everybody else. So her ideas just aren't reasonating with the people.

Yeah, and Al Capone was 98% pure as the driven snow, because his only conviction was tax evasion.

As for Tulsi's ideas not resonating with Democrats, that baffles me. I mean, on nearly all positions, she is very much a typical liberal Democrat. The only thing she is against is unconstitutional unjust wars... and I thought Democrats were mostly against war, especially imperialist wars? It's odd and very sad that Democrats have become the party of imperialist warmongers.

Nice Doublespeak.

Why should she do some "soul-searching" while at the same time I don't hear anything from you or others about warmongers like Hillary, who literally laugh at the prospect of "taking out" entire countries and getting into WW3? No soul-searching needed for those with a long sordid history of corruption, but only for someone who actually appears to be principled and against unjust unnecessary wars?

As usual, "Nice Doublespeak" is another way to express "nuance beyond my comprehension". Not that there's any surprise in that.

Otherwise, seek help with your weird Hillary obsession. We all understand she frightens you to death, the "evil witch", but you really, really need to get over that. It sure is unhealthy.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You Democrats should take it as God-spell too, just as you always do.

Hillary Clinton Claims Russians ‘Grooming’ Tulsi Gabbard as Third-Party Candidate

The Russians and Putin would love Tulsi Gabbard to be the next President or a spoiler to help Trump get elected. She is an isolationist when it comes to U.S. Foreign Policy and wants to spend defense dollars on domestic projects inside the United States. That's music to PUTIN who wants to expand Russia's power and influence around the world. Easier to do that if the United States is foolishly retreating back within its borders.

When asked which wars she believes the United States was justified in fighting in its history Tulsi Gabbard only named one, World War II. That's as FAR LEFT OR LIBERTARIAN as Noam Chomsky/Ron Paul/Rand Paul when it comes to U.S. intervention abroad.

• Thanks
I'd be pissed if I got the most vote then found out that I lost because my opponent cheated and so would everyone else here.

She seems to align with Trump's isolationism, and has a penchant for strongmen (Modi, Assad), just like Trump.

Being opposed to unconstitutional needless wars based on lies is not "isolationism." When did Democrats become the pro-war party? You act as if it's a bad thing to not be a warmonger.

Second lie, she doesn't have a "penchant" for any of those people. Those are the same lies that people told about Ron Paul. And the reason some conservatives like her is because she's not a warmongering, amoral blind partisan... unlike the others, she appears to actually think for herself, and calls the others out on corruption and their hate and divisiveness.

What is dishonest and hateful is to be calling people who support defending the United States "warmongers". The United States does have enemies and threats it has to face in this world, but people like Tulsi Gabbard, Donald Trump, Ron Paul, and Rand Paul are not focused on that. They spend all their political time going after other Americans as opposed to America's enemy's abroad.

Nice Doublespeak.

As usual, "Nice Doublespeak" is another way to express "nuance beyond my comprehension". Not that there's any surprise in that.

Otherwise, seek help with your weird Hillary obsession. We all understand she frightens you to death, the "evil witch", but you really, really need to get over that. It sure is unhealthy.

Wrong on all counts. She doesn't frighten me at all, but what is a bit disturbing to me is that so many Democrats are horrible judges of character, and seem to gravitate to the worst possible politicians, while throwing out the very rare decent ones. But I guess it's not just Democrats who do that, Republicans did the same thing. I'm getting tired of the whole situation, I'm getting to the point of thinking people get the government they deserve. :dunno:

What is dishonest and hateful is to be calling people who support defending the United States "warmongers". The United States does have enemies and threats it has to face in this world, but people like Tulsi Gabbard, Donald Trump, Ron Paul, and Rand Paul are not focused on that. They spend all their political time going after other Americans as opposed to America's enemy's abroad.

Yes, keep listening to CNN, Fox, MSNBC, etc, and the criminals in charge, I'm sure they LOVE people like you.

So Hillary is making false Russia, Russia, Russia claims against another political foe. Another foe that she knows would whoop her in a debate.

She's probably running again, but will announce very late in the game because the ravages of decades of hard drinking have left her mentally and physically incapable of sustaining a protracted campaign.

Once again --- the commentary is about outside propaganda, not about an unnamed candidate that this wacko pseudoarticle plugged in. Go ahead and listen to it instead of swallowing hard every time some wacko pseudoarticle says "jump".
What? No.

Tulsi has my vote, after this tweet. LOL!

Great! Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain. From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a ...

Tulsi Gabbard Rips Hillary Clinton for Suggesting She's a Russian Asset

Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard fired back this afternoon at Hillary Clinton over comments she made suggesting the Hawaii congresswoman and 2020 candidate is being groomed by the Russians.

Clinton said in a recent interview, of the Russians, “I think they’ve got their eye somebody who’s currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate. She’s a favorite of the Russians.”

When asked by NBC News if this was a reference to Gabbard, a Clinton spokesperson responded, “If the nesting doll fits…”

Wrong on all counts. She doesn't frighten me at all, but what is a bit disturbing to me is that so many Democrats are horrible judges of character, and seem to gravitate to the worst possible politicians, while throwing out the very rare decent ones. But I guess it's not just Democrats who do that, Republicans did the same thing. I'm getting tired of the whole situation, I'm getting to the point of thinking people get the government they deserve. :dunno:

Of course, the "evil witch" doesn't frighten you, just your screeching about "warmongers like Hillary, who literally laugh at the prospect of 'taking out' entire countries and getting into WW3" conclusively demonstrates otherwise. And that's while you cannot even answer a simple question about your allegation of "corruption". So, yeah, you are a panicky, slanderous nitwit, frightened by a powerful, confident woman. Easy to understand why the conspiracy nitwit, Gabbard, who sees Hillary behind every bush and lurking through every crevice, fascinates you. Say, buttercup, do you ever listen to yourself?

• Thanks

Of course, the "evil witch" doesn't frighten you, just your screeching about "warmongers like Hillary, who literally laugh at the prospect of 'taking out' entire countries and getting into WW3" conclusively demonstrates otherwise. And that's while you cannot even answer a simple question about your allegation of "corruption". So, yeah, you are a panicky, slanderous nitwit, frightened by a powerful, confident woman. Easy to understand why the conspiracy nitwit, Gabbard, who sees Hillary behind every bush and lurking through every crevice, fascinates you. Say, buttercup, do you ever listen to yourself?
FYI. crazy Hillary attacked Tulsi. You seem to think it was the other way around.

Oh my word, thanks for the laugh! Apparently I gave you more credit than you deserve, this last post of yours shows that you're far more brainwashed than I thought. Are you denying Hillary is a warmonger?

As for her crimes, if you are that ignorant, I don't have time to catch you up on the last 3 or 4 decades, but I'll help you get started. Look into what happened in Mena Arkansas, in the 80's, when her partner-in-crime was governor. That should get you started, if you actually care about truth, but something tells me you probably don't.

FYI. crazy Hillary attacked Tulsi. You seem to think it was the other way around.

Gawd almighty, Gipper, you just documented Gabbard's tweet, to which I was just referring.

If you put a paper bag on your mouth and calm down for a while, and read again what Hillary actually said, you may find another picture emerging. Hillary spoke about a Russian disinformation campaign targeting and boosting someone to build up a third-party candidate. There wasn't even a hint of an allegation that Gabbard would be in on that plot, and there appears to be evidence that Russian botnets are boosting Gabbard's campaign.

Now, once you've calmed down for a while, and bear in mind that Hillary was the target of a Russian disinformation campaign, you may eventually realize that she very, very understandably speaks up to prevent a repetition targeting whoever the next Democratic nominee will be. She has every right to do so, just as every other citizen concerned about the integrity of elections.

You, however, seem to be a dumb goof in the Buttercup mold, and with the same Hillary affliction, but entirely unconcerned with elections meddled with so as to further Russian interests. But hey, you have your "crazy Hillary" talking point properly memorized. Have a pat on the head, gipper!

That should get you started, if you actually care about truth, but something tells me you probably don't.

So, you got nothing whatsoever, other than some innuendo and some imbecilic flickering images you found on YouDupe.

Picture me entirely, utterly unsurprised.

Last edited:
That should get you started, if you actually care about truth, but something tells me you probably don't.

So, you got nothing whatsoever, other some innuendo and some imbecilic flickering images you found on YouDupe.

Picture me entirely, utterly unsurprised.

You're dishonest. Either that or you have terrible reading comprehension. What part of "I don't have time to catch you up on the last 3 or 4 decades" did you not understand?

Do your own research. But if by now, 2019, you STILL don't have a clue, then I think it's safe to say you have no interest in actual truth, you are only interested in defending your brainwashed, blind mainstream position, which is beyond sad.

And what happened in Mena is fact. It's not even a partisan thing, because both left-wing journalists and others investigated and wrote about it in depth. But if you only listen to the idiot box, I can see why you're unaware of that. Most average people are. Again, people who care about truth are intentional about seeking it. I don't see a love for truth from you. Keep defending the worst politicians of all, those of us who know better will just laugh at you and pity you.

"Hillary Clinton implied in a recent interview that Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) is being “groomed” by Russia to run a third-party candidacy.

“I’m not making any predictions, but I think they’ve got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate. She’s the favorite of the Russians,” Clinton in an interview with former Obama campaign manager David Plouffe."

Hillary Clinton Suggests Tulsi Gabbard Is Being 'Groomed' By Russia For Third Party Run

the-onc-be-like-russia-russia-russia-5725819.png

They picked out a candidate to run third party that would insure they keep their fat sassed orange buddy as an asset.

Does not mean Tulsi is on board with this.

Trump still doesn't know Putin got him elected. He still denies it.

You're dishonest. Either that or you have terrible reading comprehension. What part of "I don't have time to catch you up on the last 3 or 4 decades" did you not understand?

Do your own research. But if by now, 2019, you STILL don't have a clue, then I think it's safe to say you have no interest in actual truth, you are only interested in defending your brainwashed, blind mainstream position, which is beyond sad.

And what happened in Mena is fact. It's not even a partisan thing, because both left-wing journalists and others investigated and wrote about it in depth. But if you only listen to the idiot box, I can see why you're unaware of that. Most average people are. Again, people who care about truth are intentional about seeking it. I don't see a love for truth from you. Keep defending the worst politicians of all, those of us who know better will just laugh at you and pity you.

Look, doofus, you alleged Hillary has "a long sordid history of corruption", and some on here asked whether you got any evidence to back it up. "Research it" is not - NOT - an answer to that question. You still got nothing other than innuendo, more long-winded by the hour, and an insult to intelligence - everyone's intelligence but yours, to be precise.

Oh, cool your jets, willya, buttercup? I spoke about the rightards' perceptions and what has allure to them, dripping with sarcasm. I actually thought that was obvious. But yes, if you're getting praise from both Ron Paul, the racist crackpot, and David Duke, the neo-Nazi, while you find yourself holding hands with the Butcher of Damascus, a bit of soul-searching would be quite a propos, don't you think? ... and I am saying that while liking her not fitting into any mold - just to clarify.

Nice Doublespeak.

Hillary Clinton did not have a long history of corruption. She had a long history of being accused of things that never turned out to be true. Tulsi Gabbard is polling low and she's out there campaigning like everybody else. So her ideas just aren't reasonating with the people.

Yeah, and Al Capone was 98% pure as the driven snow, because his only conviction was tax evasion.

As for Tulsi's ideas not resonating with Democrats, that baffles me. I mean, on nearly all positions, she is very much a typical liberal Democrat. The only thing she is against is unconstitutional unjust wars... and I thought Democrats were mostly against war, especially imperialist wars? It's odd and very sad that Democrats have become the party of imperialist warmongers.

Conservatives are all about war. Conservatives supported the war in Iraq, Afghanistan and whatever we have to do to fight ISIS. They have never shut up about Obama pulling the troops out of Iraq despite the fact that date was set by Bush.

Ron Paul was a racist piece of trash. And the Democrats running aren't warmongers. Gabbard is the only one talking about the military all the time. Gabbard is out there talking to the people and her poll numbers are low. So it is apparent her vision is not resonating.

And I asked you to name a crime Hillary Clinton was indicted for. Talking about Al Capone is not the answer.

And you fell for this okie doke bullshit.

Now tell me what crimes Clinton was indicted for.

Gawd almighty, Gipper, you just documented Gabbard's tweet, to which I was just referring.

If you put a paper bag on your mouth and calm down for a while, and read again what Hillary actually said, you may find another picture emerging. Hillary spoke about a Russian disinformation campaign targeting and boosting someone to build up a third-party candidate. There wasn't even a hint of an allegation that Gabbard would be in on that plot, and there appears to be evidence that Russian botnets are boosting Gabbard's campaign.

Now, once you've calmed down for a while, and bear in mind that Hillary was the target of a Russian disinformation campaign, you may eventually realize that she very, very understandably speaks up to prevent a repetition targeting whoever the next Democratic nominee will be. She has every right to do so, just as every other citizen concerned about the integrity of elections.

You, however, seem to be a dumb goof in the Buttercup mold, and with the same Hillary affliction, but entirely unconcerned with elections meddled with so as to further Russian interests. But hey, you have your "crazy Hillary" talking point properly memorized. Have a pat on the head, gipper!
What? Hillary attacked Tulsi FIRST. The warmongering bitch claimed Tulsi is a Russian asset. Would you not agree, that is a damning accusation? A very damning accusation. Tulsi responded in kind.

Why do you have a problem with this?

Forum List

Back