Demographics is destiny

There was no mention of religious groups in this OP. YOU injected that with your poorly veiled anti-semitism. It won't play here.

I personally think that anti-semites are the scum of the Earth, lower than termites. Now, go chew on a tree.

Are you trying to say that "religious groups" have no effect on the way people vote?

I beg to differ with you.

We have on one hand that group which the Marxist Jew crowd refer to as "right wing fundamentalist nut jobs" (and etc) who they continually blame everything (right after the Muslims that is). This group is led mostly by the Zionist cabal which controls the Democratic party.
On the other hand we have that "conservative right wing nut job" groups which includes the so called "right wing nut job Christian fundamentalists" who by the way comprise the chief base in America which has granted the Zionist cabal carte blanche to pretty much do as they please. These people are represented by the NEO-CONs who have assumed command of what was formerly known as the "Republican" party. The remnants of the old Republican party are now referred to as "paleo-conservatives".
This group is also led by the Zionist cabal.

All of which makes your OP point about "red" states and "blue" states a moot point since both the red and the blue are now under the control of the Zionist cabal who consist of a pack of wealthy and influential jackals who are JEWISH SUPREMACISTS, whom I incidentally believe are the "scum of the earth"

The Zionist cabal of Jewish Supremacists is also the group of social engineers and political activists who were and still are responsible for the changing racial demographics of the US. They are those who deserve the credit for removing all restrictions on US immigration which has led to the massive influx of brown skin from every third world nation on earth.

This IS very much the subject of the OP. Because without the continued influence of the Zionist Cabal in Washington to not permit the enforcement of what remains of immigration law , something would be done to restore US boarders to there former condition.

It is also leftist Marxist politicians like the Jew depicted above who provide the massive social largesse which is so attractive to all the illegals flocking here in droves crying "Viva la Raza" and down with the US flag.

I personally think that Jews who have to make constant use of the term "anti-semite" have no excuse for themselves.

Carry on. I suppose there are still many left who actually believe their vote actually makes a bit of difference as to what is becoming of the US or that the numerical nonsense you are going on about will either.

The bolded: nope.

Only, data on that is not in this data-set.

You do understand that, right.

I see you disabled your rep. That was probably a wise move on your part.

Since it was not on "this data-set", I thought I would point it out as a missing factor.

Everyone is aware of the way all the illegal immigrants in conjunction with blacks, Jews, and all their pot head and homosexual friends have been skewing the vote in favor of the leftist agenda.

Fewer people are aware that despite the fact that roughly half if not more of the US population have been sold on Marxism as being the only way to peace and prosperity, that it really makes no difference in the outcome where national policy is concerned when they manage to elect a Marxist Jewish puppet like Yomamma.
That's because even if these "minorities" were to lose a presidential election to the "right wing" or "Republicans" the people who control the Democratic party also control the Republican party through the NEO-CONS. NEO-CONS and Marxist leftist Democrats are just two heads of the same dragon, namely the Zionist beast.

If you check out the last few Presidents you will see that they all followed the Zionist agenda. But in order to maintain the illusion that a two party system was still in tact, the NEO-CONS had to elect a "right wing" puppet to do their bidding when they needed to begin their war campaigns in the middle east. That way the folks who still believe that the Democratic party was ordained by God, could beat up on the Bushes and blame the Republicans.

All anyone needs to do to see the pattern is to look back at least as far as Papa Bush when he said "Read my lips, NO NEW TAXES". and then see the things that each subsequent President has done and compare that to the will of the Jewish lobby.

Your "numbers" remind me of a saying by Mark Twain. "There are lies. There are damned lies. And then there are statistics".

I think that's how it went. You get the meaning I'm sure.

Incidentally, I disabled my "reps" because this forum is crawling with Hasbarats and the color red is more appropriately suited to them than me.
If the management would give the "bad guys" some other color like field gray I would consider it an honor. By now I would probably rank right up there with the best of them.

Last edited:

Since it was not on "this data-set", I thought I would point it out as a missing factor.

Everyone is aware of the way all the illegal immigrants in conjunction with blacks, Jews, and all their pot head and homosexual friends have been skewing the vote in favor of the leftist agenda.

Fewer people are aware that despite the fact that roughly half if not more of the US population have been sold on Marxism as being the only way to peace and prosperity, that it really makes no difference in the outcome where national policy is concerned when they manage to elect a Marxist Jewish puppet like Yomamma.

That's because even if these "minorities" were to lose a presidential election to the "right wing" or "Republicans" the people who control the Democratic party also control the Republican party through the NEO-CONS. NEO-CONS and Marxist leftist Democrats are just two heads of the same dragon, namely the Zionist beast.

If you check out the last few Presidents you will see that they all followed the Zionist agenda. But in order to maintain the illusion that a two party system was still in tact, the NEO-CONS had to elect a "right wing" puppet to do their bidding when they needed to begin their war campaigns in the middle east. That way the folks who still believe that the Democratic party was ordained by God, could beat up on the Bushes and blame the Republicans.

All anyone needs to do to see the pattern is to look back at least as far as Papa Bush when he said "Read my lips, NO NEW TAXES". and then see the things that each subsequent President has done and compare that to the will of the Jewish lobby.

Your "numbers" remind me of a saying by Mark Twain. "There are lies. There are damned lies. And then there are statistics".

I think that's how it went. You get the meaning I'm sure.

Incidentally, I disabled my "reps" because this forum is crawling with Hasbarats and the color red is more appropriately suited to them than me.

Well, the bolded tells me all I need to know about you. You are a dick. Bye-bye. You go permanently on ignore. And you are one sick motherfucker.

Last edited:
Well, the bolded tells me all I need to know about you. You are a dick. Bye-bye. You go permanently on ignore. And you are one sick motherfucker.

Well make up your mind. First you call me an "anti-Semite" and now this.

The "bolded" stuff isn't about me.

Sounds about right to me.

NEO-CONS and Marxist leftist Democrats are just two heads of the same dragon, namely the Zionist beast.

That's a figure of speech. I could understand why you might think I was sick if I actually believed in a literal two headed dragon.

th

Two-Headed Dragon - Dragon Cave Wiki

Egg

"This egg is split down the middle into two colors."
Hatchling

"Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. Oddly enough, it has two heads that seem to enjoy playing with each other."
Mature Hatchling

"Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. Oddly enough, it has two heads that seem to enjoy playing with each other. Its color appears to have changed, and it is now one solid color!"

Yes. RED.

l.jpg
th
th
th
Popuration ah velly dense Ah so.
th
Da, Comrade.

th

th

BruceAlmighty

Last edited: