Democrats

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
Why are the Democrats so all far set on stopping Trump from doing something for America is it because they will not and they don't want him to show them for what they are, worthless.

Your opinion counts, post it.

I think what most people have to realize is that anything that Trump tries to do, the Dems are against. So it is basically:

Trumps wants tax cuts.......D's want tax hikes

Trump wants a safe country limiting illegal immigration with a wall....D's don't want a wall or a safe country but more illegal immigration

Trump wants to lower the unemployment level for everyone, primarily thos with color ....D's want more unemployment and liked it more when blacks couldn't find jobs.

Trump wants other countries to pay their fare share to the UN, ....D"s never gave it a thought that we were the major major benefactor.

Trump dismanteled NAFTA and even though no one liked it....The D's just shrugged their shoulders.

Trump is trying to equal the balance of tarriffs and the stealing if intellectual property with other countries....while the D's just shrugged their shoulders again.

Need more? Feel free to add to the list.

I think what most people have to realize is that anything that Trump tries to do, the Dems are against. So it is basically:

Trump wants a safe country limiting illegal immigration with a wall....D's don't want a wall or a safe country but more illegal immigration

Trump wants to lower the unemployment level for everyone, primarily thos with color ....D's want more unemployment and liked it more when blacks couldn't find jobs.

Trump wants other countries to pay their fare share to the UN, ....D"s never gave it a thought that we were the major major benefactor.

Trump dismanteled NAFTA and even though no one liked it....The D's just shrugged their shoulders.

Trump is trying to equal the balance of tarriffs and the stealing if intellectual property with other countries....while the D's just shrugged their shoulders again.

So ya mean the way the right treated Obama?

OK. Actually let's just fix it.

Rump wants fake tax cuts to line his pockets... most people don't;

Rump wants to fearmonger about illegal immigration with a wall.... most people know bullshit when they hear it with a certain twang of pity for Rump being so dense he doesn't get that this was all a mnemonic device to keep him focused on something. Sorry did I say mnemonic, I meant moronic;

Rump wants to take credit for the unemployment level, primarily "my African American over here" ....

Rump wants to shove other countries' prime ministers, walk in front of their Queen and generally be a national embarrassment, a lesson in hubris;

Rump dismantled or tried to dismantle everything associated with the black guy, except of course the swamp;

Rump is trying to kill business with tarriffs, not out of malice but just out of ignorance....

It's interesting that the poster tries to sell rational opposition to all this hubristic ignorance as "the Dems", as if one needs a political party to have a moral compass.

Why are the Democrats so all far set on stopping Trump from doing something for America is it because they will not and they don't want him to show them for what they are, worthless.

WTF. Drunk? Or is English your 4th language?

Sweet thread title too, way to really think about it.

OK. Actually let's just fix it.

Rump wants to fearmonger about illegal immigration with a wall.... most people know bullshit when they hear it with a certain twang of pity for Rump being so dense he doesn't get that this was all a mnemonic device to keep him focused on something. Sorry did I say mnemonic, I meant moronic;

Rump wants to take credit for the unemployment level, primarily "my African American over here" ....

Rump wants to shove other countries' prime ministers, walk in front of their Queen and generally be a national embarrassment, a lesson in hubris;

Rump dismantled or tried to dismantle everything associated with the black guy, except of course the swamp;

Rump is trying to kill business with tarriffs, not out of malice but just out of ignorance....

It's interesting that the poster tries to sell rational opposition to all this hubristic ignorance as "the Dems", as if one needs a political party to have a moral compass.

Fake tax cuts? Hardly. I made $1900 more a year and $3000 in refunds.
You haven't heard enough from illegals and the carnage they have created? It's not just Latinos, it's coming from Middle East , too. Immigration is fine as long as they have been vetted and come legally. Anyone whpo thinks it should be op[en borders doesn't havre an oumce of sense.
Your African had 8 years to do something about unemployment...The closest he came was taking coal jobs AWAY.
You are out of your mind.

That one thing "Your African" did well. He taught Trump how to write EO's. :)

It's called evening the playing field. Obviously, you didn't mind China walking all over us.

WTF. Drunk? Or is English your 4th language?

Sweet thread title too, way to really think about it.
The first thing you should do when illegals come to this country is learn how to speak the language

You haven't heard enough from illegals and the carnage they have created? It's not just Latinos, it's coming from Middle East , too. Immigration is fine as long as they have been vetted and come legally. Anyone whpo thinks it should be op[en borders doesn't havre an oumce of sense.
Yeah sorry, I don't traffic in "Jihad Watch" and "Hateway Plunder" and Alex John Brinkley Jones, so no I don't buy this "carnage" jazz. I don't buy "caravans" or "walls" or any other snake oil and I don't "fire the sumbitches" or believe in elitism or fucking with people as personal power trip. And hey, nice English. Are you the OP's proofreader?

Your African had 8 years to do something about unemployment...The closest he came was taking coal jobs AWAY.

My "African"?? :wtf:
I don't have an "African". Do you have an "African"?
I understand Rump has an "African American''. He says it's "over here". But I have no "African" here, there or anywhere.

What the fuck is this "African" of which you speak? I just checked my yard and it's devoid of "Africans".

I'm not pretending to own "Africans" am I.

It's called evening the playing field. Obviously, you didn't mind China walking all over us.

Again, I just don't buy that emotional snake oil shit. I understand that 'you don't sell products , benefits or solutions --- you sell FEELINGS", but that requires some schmuck to BUY those Feelings. I don't buy Feelings. Just not in the market. :dunno:

Come to think of it I don't smoke cigarettes, for the same reason. In both cases, that stuff will kill you.

Yeah sorry, I don't traffic in "Jihad Watch" and "Hateway Plunder" and Alex John Brinkley Jones, so no I don't buy this "carnage" jazz. I don't buy "caravans" or "walls" or any other snake oil and I don't "fire the sumbitches" or believe in elitism or fucking with people as personal power trip. And hey, nice English. Are you the OP's proofreader?

I understand Rump has an "African American''. He says it's "over here". But I have no "African" here, there or anywhere.

What the fuck is this "African" of which you speak? I just checked my yard and it's devoid of "Africans".

Again, I just don't buy that emotional snake oil shit. I understand that 'you don't sell products , benefits or solutions --- you sell FEELINGS", but that requires some schmuck to BUY those Feelings. I don't buy Feelings. Just not in the market. :dunno:

Come to think of it I don't smoke cigarettes, for the same reason. In both cases, that stuff will kill you.
I believe we have to have borders. A porous border is no border at all. It's not silly to vet those who would like to come into this country.

I believe we have to have borders. A porous border is no border at all. It's not silly to vet those who would like to come into this country.

Absolutely correct. But it is pretty goddam silly to pretend that wasn't already happening.

Other than that blatant contempt for the First Amendment and the outright stupidity, my other favorite part of that quote is the übertechnical government-speak tech talk of "figure out what the hell is going on". Nothing like clarity.

When we hear actual cheers at the end of that inane dickheaded statement, instead of the derisive laughter and sneering it deserves, it becomes pretty clear that some kind of intelligence test should be mandatory before the right to vote is exercised. And it recalls the old adage that "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public".

Last edited:

OP goes on to ask question for Democrats. OP then provides answer to said question for Democrats.

/thread?

Well if you hated God, and Israel is evidence of God, and so is Christianity and Trump supported both, you’d hate The President.

It’s Really that simple.

Forum List

Back