Democrats word of warning

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Last nights Republican win was not a mandate for congress to work with the president. Because if it was Republicans would not have won as big as they did.
THE MANDATE IS THIS FIX THE MESS CREATED BY OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRATS.
BRING THE GOVERNMENT BACK UNDER CONTROL
REPEAL OBAMACARE

I think people like BigDerp may end up being less satisfied with what happened last night than most liberals.

When the GOP doesn't give the ACA two looks......how will guys like this justify their vote for them in 2016?

Last nights Republican win was not a mandate for congress to work with the president. Because if it was Republicans would not have won as big as they did.
REPEAL OBAMACARE
The only mandate is to get something done, and that won't happen.

There was no "mandate" since voter suppression is more reminiscent of Apartheid than Democracy.

The ACA isn't going anywhere. I hope Obama has plenty of ink for his veto stamp.

His priority should be to make the GOP majority a one term GOP majority :rofl:
Let him veto everything That's fine People are fed up with democrats, you thought Hillary was a shoe in for 2016? Just let obama place his signature on a lot of veto's see what happens.

REPEAL OBAMACARE
Not get just anything done but bring the government back under control.

It was a massive blow out, a complete repudiation of Democrat policies and ideas.

Obama and Dems have to get to the back of the bus and let Republicans get the country out of the ditch

REPEAL OBAMACARE

Good. They only have to stop Obama from damaging the country any more and defund everything he did before.

The ACA isn't going anywhere. I hope Obama has plenty of ink for his veto stamp.

Let him veto everything That's fine People are fed up with democrats, you thought Hillary was a shoe in for 2016? Just let obama place his signature on a lot of veto's see what happens.

I think 2016 is lined up pretty well for Democrats. America will see that 2 years of a republican house and senate haven't accomplished anything and since they hold 2/3 of Capitol hill they won't be able to blame OBAAMMAAAA!!!

Except that in January when the new rates hit, people will be so pissed at Obama and the democrats that they will be begging for the GOP to do something about it.

I bet they won't be. And I don't expect the GOP to do a single thing over the next 2 years.

There is nothing for Obama to veto and you will have to stop a filibuster first in order to get it onto his desk.

I think 2016 is lined up pretty well for Democrats. America will see that 2 years of a republican house and senate haven't accomplished anything and since they hold 2/3 of Capitol hill they won't be able to blame OBAAMMAAAA!!!
If obama is nothing more than a paperweight most folks aren't going to blame congress. But that kind of stupidity is how last night happened, thought they could blame it all on Republicans and it was no sale.

How do you live in a brain that small?

Your confidence is the typical delusion that idiot libtards are right. You guys lost big last night, it's called getting spanked. Ha Ha Ha.

REPEAL OBAMACARE

not as much a mandate for the republicans

but rather handcuffs on the leftists

Forum List

Back