Democrats win last two Wisconsin recall elections

yawn

nobody cared or cares. All it proved is that dem controlled regions are full of idiots that will support spoiled children in government.

WI needs to pray that the conservatives keep control b/c eventually other states are not going to want to give them money and demand that the Fed do like wise.

what? Blue states support Red states.

more yawn

clearly you don't pay attention.

WI was about to go under and the gop saved it by making the tuff, unpopular decisions.

They acted like grown ups and did what needed to be done. The dems cried like little bitches and ran from the state.

Anyone fool enough to support fleabaggers is beyond hope, and can't be reasoned with, since they lack reason.

Do you support the childish antics of the fleabaggers?

Well if the taxpayers recall Walker and put a Dem back in the State House then thats up to them.

If the taxpayers want to get hosed thats also up to them.

Wonder if the Unions will be able to cough up any money for Barry's reelection bid??

They spent a pile of it in WI.

If they recall Walker and put a Dem back in the State House then they deserve what they get.

The Unions will go on with their collective bargainig rights, who the hell says it a right anyway, and the taxpayers will get hosed.

If the taxpayers don't mine being hosed then why should anyone else?? I sure don't.

Yeah, I bet you were one of the ones that kept saying that all of the Republican recall elections were going to be decided in favor of Democrats too, weren't you?

Why do you guys have to insist on making yourselves look stupid by making predictions that something WILL HAPPEN when you have no clue what you're talking about?

Rick

No. I wasn't.

But if you take a second and listen to reactions by WI voters, even the ones who supported Walker are not happy.

I'd wager that me being from a state right next door to WI and you being on the West Coast that I'd probably have a better idea of what reactions are to the situation in Wisconsin. You think?

Rick

I'm from the area, have friends and family who still live there and work as teachers and I was just back for the week visiting and talking with people first hand.

So, no, I don't think you being a neighbor to the state gives you a better idea.

yawn

nobody cared or cares. All it proved is that dem controlled regions are full of idiots that will support spoiled children in government.

WI needs to pray that the conservatives keep control b/c eventually other states are not going to want to give them money and demand that the Fed do like wise.

more yawn

WI was about to go under and the gop saved it by making the tuff, unpopular decisions.

They acted like grown ups and did what needed to be done. The dems cried like little bitches and ran from the state.

Anyone fool enough to support fleabaggers is beyond hope, and can't be reasoned with, since they lack reason.

Actually, the first thing that Walker did was give tax cuts for corporations and the ultra wealthy, then after giving the tax breaks screamed that the state was bankrupt and he had to break the unions.

Try again.

more yawn

Actually, the first thing that Walker did was give tax cuts for corporations and the ultra wealthy, then after giving the tax breaks screamed that the state was bankrupt and he had to break the unions.

Try again.
within a few months?

You fleabaggers are a riot.

seriously, ignore the math, that way you don't have to face the fact that the state was going under, jobs and corps were leaving and UE was going to crush the state under the wieght of bloated union contracts.

But like I said, you can't reason with fleabagger supporters. Anyone that supports blatant childhood antics lacks the maturaty to see reason.

"Look, those teachers didn't lose any pay or benefits. They didn't get laid off. And they damn sure are being paid what they are worth (well, except for the crappy ones. But thats for another time). Gone are the days of raping the taxpayers through union threats and intimidation. Let 'em be paid based on merit and performance alone. And like I said, if they don't like it, too damned bad. "

The district my daughter teaches in, she took a pay cut. So I told her not to teach as well as she has been. She is starting to see the light. The state is divided. The so called (it changed every day) budget has been balanced BUT those who are going to live there can now expect lower wages and lower expectations. Big business runs the state now. Wages will go down now that unions are gone.
As a taxpayer of the state I cannot expect high quality public service as I once did. ANd the kicker is we will count low paying jobs as jobs. I thank my lucky stars I'm retired from a company that went under. Best darn day of my life. Compared to the birth of my son and daughter.

"Look, those teachers didn't lose any pay or benefits. They didn't get laid off. And they damn sure are being paid what they are worth (well, except for the crappy ones. But thats for another time). Gone are the days of raping the taxpayers through union threats and intimidation. Let 'em be paid based on merit and performance alone. And like I said, if they don't like it, too damned bad. "

The district my daughter teaches in, she took a pay cut. So I told her not to teach as well as she has been. She is starting to see the light. The state is divided. The so called (it changed every day) budget has been balanced BUT those who are going to live there can now expect lower wages and lower expectations. Big business runs the state now. Wages will go down now that unions are gone.
As a taxpayer of the state I cannot expect high quality public service as I once did. ANd the kicker is we will count low paying jobs as jobs. I thank my lucky stars I'm retired from a company that went under. Best darn day of my life. Compared to the birth of my son and daughter.

So I told her not to teach as well as she has been.

Fuck the students, I see. unfucking believable.

Then why was his first 2 acts to give tax cuts if the state was already in trouble?

To keep and draw in employers.

Indiana and Mo, are great places for biz. It's not a major move from WI to either state.

I noticed something remarkable in a site that one of the libs cited to rip Rick Perry. It was a ranking of States by which were the best/worst for businesses. In the one year since Walker has been Gov. Wisconsin's rating went all the way from 41 to 24 in best States to operate a business. That was by far the best improvement for the year.

Best/Worst States for Business | ChiefExecutive.net | Chief Executive Magazine

Last edited:

His screen name is quite appropriate. Initforme. You can't make this stuff up...

WOW no wonder the company he worked for went under idiot employees like that who need competition to put you out of business? I would never have given him the chance to retire, I would have fired his ass 30 years earlier.

No. I wasn't.

But if you take a second and listen to reactions by WI voters, even the ones who supported Walker are not happy.

I'd wager that me being from a state right next door to WI and you being on the West Coast that I'd probably have a better idea of what reactions are to the situation in Wisconsin. You think?

Rick

I'm from the area, have friends and family who still live there and work as teachers and I was just back for the week visiting and talking with people first hand.

So, no, I don't think you being a neighbor to the state gives you a better idea.
I'm here, in the here and now, Mr. Stupid.

Despite all the hype to the contrary, few outside the Madison-Milwaukee axis are terribly shook up about Walker's efforts to bring some fiscal sanity to the state....Hence the big fat $30+ million whiff that the recall effort ended up being.

Seems that people who expect little form the schmucks in Madison are perfectly content to get little from them.

Forum List

Back