Democrats Will Go After trump Kids Crimes If He Pushes Ukraine Conspiracy

We all know that trump is going after Biden and his son. They are already doing that. He's been doing it since last year.

He was impeached for trying to bribe Ukraine.

ROFL!

So what if Trump was going after Biden and his son for their shaky deals?

I'm sick and tired of stupid Democrats

Text - Treaty Document 106-16 - Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

The freaking hilarious part is Biden was in the Senate when the Treaty was signed

Read and learn something.
Sadly, it appears you haven't read that treaty, or you didn't understand it.

It says our Attorney General can request Ukraine's Ministry of Justice to help with an ongoing investigation. It doesn't authorize the president to ask their president to start an investigation.
It doesn't make it illegal either, dumbass.
Of course it does, fucking moron, when it it involves two people running public office and it's one trying to eliminate the other from the race. It violates
§ 30121.
You're wasting your own credibility by using the f-word rather than facts required in a civil debate, Mr. Faun. How can you get up in the morning knowing you are shooting yourself in the foot on a daily basis around here. Not to mention the many times you have beaten dead horses. You really need to read other things than the lying Demmie talking points, or are you a participation in creating such false narratives. *yawn*
Fuck off. I don't give a fuck what you think.

You clowns aren't going to be able to elect Biden's wrinkly senile ass out of this mess.
Everyone knows there is nothing to the Biden Ukraine thing.

So Hunter Biden DIDN'T get paid huge sums of money for a no show job in a field he had ZERO expertise in? (eye roll)

It may not be illegal, Dave...but there is a palpable stench coming from the Burisma board job. Everyone who's halfway intelligent knows that!
Great, then explain why Burisma kept Hunter Biden on their board for years after his father was out of office? Clearly, they had other reasons for employing him.

Do you think Trump has given Biden his best shot yet? My guess is he's saving some ammo for the race if Biden is nominated. Think the worst has come out about Hunter Biden cashing in on Joe's position? I think that's a naïve assessment of the situation.

I'm amused by Democrats accusing others of throwing "sleaze"! It's all they've done since Trump beat Hillary!
Just reading your reply tells me how worried you Trump mucks are. High anxiety. FDT

I hate to point out the painfully obvious here, OK...but Joe Biden has been running for the Presidency since shortly after Watergate! He's ALWAYS found some way to shoot himself in the foot...usually because of something incredibly stupid he says when he's rambling on stage! If Joe Biden is the best you guys have got...it's time to take a good hard look at what the Democratic Party has become!
Ditto for the R party. Look at the moron Fat Donnie real close.

Once again...I hate to point out the painfully obvious but Donald Trump has run for President one time and was successful despite being out spent by his opponent nearly two to one. Biden has run dozens of times and was unsuccessful each time. But you want me to equate the two? Now THAT is funny!

It's like a comparison between Wiley Coyote and the Roadrunner! Beep Beep!!!
Lying again, lying con tool?

You don't know the difference between an "exploratory committee" and an actually run at the Presidency...do you Faun? Typical brain dead response from you!

Of course it does, fucking moron, when it it involves two people running public office and it's one trying to eliminate the other from the race. It violates
§ 30121.

There's your BIG fail!

You can't interpret the treaty, period.

You still want it to say 'bad orange man' investigates Biden.

Recall this incident happened in 2014 when Biden was VP of the USA.
Imbecile, I'm going by what the treaty states, not by what you wish it states.

Imbecile?

lmfao!

You can't comprehend what the treaty states.
It's very simple.

You STILL fail...sorry.
LOL

Dumbfuck, you prove yet again you're an imbecile. Yes, the treaty states what I claimed.

It authorizes the Attorney General, being the designated representative of the Central Authority defined in the treaty, to issue related requests of Ukraine and it's to provide assistance with an ongoing investigation...

ARTICLE 1 SCOPE OF ASSISTANCE
1. The Contracting States shall provide mutual assistance, in accordance with the provisions of this Treaty, in connection with the investigation, prosecution, and prevention of offenses, and in proceedings related to criminal matters.

ARTICLE2 CENTRAL AUTHORITIES
1. Each Contracting State shall have a Central Authority to make and receive requests pursuant to this Treaty.
2. For the United States of America, the Central Authority shall be the Attorney General or a person designated by the Attorney General. For Ukraine, the Central Authority shall be the Ministry of Justice and the Office of the Prosecutor General.

ARTICLE4 FORM AND CONTENTS OF REQUESTS
1. A request for assistance shall be in writing except that the Central Authority of the Requested State may accept a request in another form in urgent situations. If the request is not in writing, it shall be confirmed in writing within ten days unless the Central Authority of the Requested State agrees otherwise. The request shall be in the language of the Requested State unless otherwise agreed.
2. The request shall include the following: (a) the name of the authority conducting the investigation, prosecution, or proceeding to which the request relates;

https://www.state.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/12978-Ukraine-Law-Enforcement-MLAT-7.22.1998.pdf
Let me guess...you think that treaty means that the Presidents of the United States or the Ukraine are precluded for asking for assistance? I take that article to mean that the requests will go through the Attorney General of the United States and the Prosecutor General of the Ukraine.
Correct, requests "shall" go through the Attorney General. Impeached Trump didn't do that here. He made the request himself and he didn't do it in writing and he didn't name an authority conducting the investigation since there was no such investigation.

Impeached Trump was not acting under the purview of that treaty.

It says our Attorney General can request Ukraine's Ministry of Justice to help with an ongoing investigation. It doesn't authorize the president to ask their president to start an investigation.

Still making shit up I see....
Great, quote the text from the treaty authorizing the president to act on behalf of the Central Authority or expose yourself as just another brain-dead rightard....

The President is the Chief law enforcement officer of the United States....
LOLOL

It never ceases to amaze me to see how moronic righties can be. :lol:

No, the president is not the chief law enforcement officer. That title belongs to the Attorney General...

Department of Justice: About the Office

The Judiciary Act of 1789 created the Office of the Attorney General which evolved over the years into the head of the Department of Justice and chief law enforcement officer of the Federal Government.

... lemme guess ... you think the president is the nation's chief law enforcement officer because Impeached Trump idiotically said he is. Am I right?

With all due respect, Faun if you're the Chief Law Enforcement Officer and I'm your boss? Then I'm the Chief Law Enforcement Officer!
LOL

No, you're not.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Sorry to burst your bubble but the opinion of a lying con tool does not replace the stated position of the Department of Justice.

You clowns aren't going to be able to elect Biden's wrinkly senile ass out of this mess.

So Hunter Biden DIDN'T get paid huge sums of money for a no show job in a field he had ZERO expertise in? (eye roll)

It may not be illegal, Dave...but there is a palpable stench coming from the Burisma board job. Everyone who's halfway intelligent knows that!
Great, then explain why Burisma kept Hunter Biden on their board for years after his father was out of office? Clearly, they had other reasons for employing him.

Because he had a great source for cocaine?
My guess is that Burisma kept Hunter on the board because they thought his dad had a good shot at becoming the next President of the United States.

Great, quote the text from the treaty authorizing the president to act on behalf of the Central Authority or expose yourself as just another brain-dead rightard....

LOLOL

No, the president is not the chief law enforcement officer. That title belongs to the Attorney General...

The Judiciary Act of 1789 created the Office of the Attorney General which evolved over the years into the head of the Department of Justice and chief law enforcement officer of the Federal Government.

... lemme guess ... you think the president is the nation's chief law enforcement officer because Impeached Trump idiotically said he is. Am I right?

With all due respect, Faun if you're the Chief Law Enforcement Officer and I'm your boss? Then I'm the Chief Law Enforcement Officer!
LOL

No, you're not.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Sorry to burst your bubble but the opinion of a lying con tool does not replace the stated position of the Department of Justice.

So if I'm your boss...I'm not the boss of you? Is that pretty much your stand on this topic? Not your brightest response, Faun...but what else is new!

Just reading your reply tells me how worried you Trump mucks are. High anxiety. FDT

I hate to point out the painfully obvious here, OK...but Joe Biden has been running for the Presidency since shortly after Watergate! He's ALWAYS found some way to shoot himself in the foot...usually because of something incredibly stupid he says when he's rambling on stage! If Joe Biden is the best you guys have got...it's time to take a good hard look at what the Democratic Party has become!
Ditto for the R party. Look at the moron Fat Donnie real close.

Once again...I hate to point out the painfully obvious but Donald Trump has run for President one time and was successful despite being out spent by his opponent nearly two to one. Biden has run dozens of times and was unsuccessful each time. But you want me to equate the two? Now THAT is funny!

It's like a comparison between Wiley Coyote and the Roadrunner! Beep Beep!!!
Lying again, lying con tool?

You don't know the difference between an "exploratory committee" and an actually run at the Presidency...do you Faun? Typical brain dead response from you!
LOL

He announced his candidacy and began campaigning. He withdrew after the R and D primaries began because he wasn't getting the support he needed to win as a third party candidate.

Because he had a great source for cocaine?
My guess is that Burisma kept Hunter on the board because they thought his dad had a good shot at becoming the next President of the United States.
Biden didn't run in 2016, ya lying con tool.

They kept him on their board anyway.

LOLOL

LOL

No, you're not.
icon_rolleyes.gif

So if I'm your boss...I'm not the boss of you? Is that pretty much your stand on this topic? Not your brightest response, Faun...but what else is new!
I didn't say you wouldn't be my boss. I'm a senior software engineer. That doesn't make my boss a senior software engineer. It only makes him my boss. :cuckoo:

You're fucked in the head, lying con tool. I even posted a link to the DoJ website stating the Attorney General is the nation's chief law enforcement officer. How can the president be the chief law enforcement officer if the Attorney General is? We only have one chief law enforcement officer.

LOLOL

LOL

No, you're not.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I didn't say you wouldn't be my boss. I'm a senior software engineer. That doesn't make my boss a senior software engineer. It only makes him my boss. :cuckoo:

You're fucked in the head, lying con tool. I even posted a link to the DoJ website stating the Attorney General is the nation's chief law enforcement officer. How can the president be the chief law enforcement officer if the Attorney General is? We only have one chief law enforcement officer.

Poor little boi, Rump is indeed his "Boss" he can fire him at will.

LOLOL

LOL

No, you're not.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Titles mean jack shit, Faun! You know as well as I do who's in charge of the military and the Department of Justice. You just can't admit it.

Who's the boss of your department? Is it the Senior Software Engineer or is it his boss? Be honest for once in your life!

LOLOL

LOL

No, you're not.
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

Who said otherwise?

Your ignorant strawman still doesn't promote the president to chief law enforcement officer. :cuckoo:

LOLOL

LOL

No, you're not.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Titles mean jack shit, Faun! You know as well as I do who's in charge of the military and the Department of Justice. You just can't admit it.

Who's the boss of your department? Is it the Senior Software Engineer or is it his boss? Be honest for once in your life!
I'm the senior engineer. My boss is the director of the department I work in. He's not an engineer. He's not a software engineer. And he's not a senior software engineer.

And again, I posted a link to the Department of Justice stating the Attorney General is the chief law enforcement officer.

You have nothing but "nuh-uh" to counter that.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??

LOL

No, you're not.
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

Who said otherwise?

Your ignorant strawman still doesn't promote the president to chief law enforcement officer. :cuckoo:

Son, focus.
LOL

No, you're not.
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

Who said otherwise?

Oh look...you won one ;) I misread the post.

ROFL!

So what if Trump was going after Biden and his son for their shaky deals?

I'm sick and tired of stupid Democrats

Text - Treaty Document 106-16 - Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

The freaking hilarious part is Biden was in the Senate when the Treaty was signed

Read and learn something.

LOLOL

If you don't believe that the AG serves at the pleasure of the President of the United States then I don't know what to tell you.

LOLOL

If you don't believe that the AG serves at the pleasure of the President of the United States then I don't know what to tell you.
I never said that either. See a doctor. Tell him or her you're too fucked in the head to comprehend English. Maybe they can help you since I can't.

What I did say is the president isn't the chief law enforcement officer and that Impeached Trump is a flaming retard for thinking he is.

Forum List

Back