Democrats - Don't blame the GOP

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT

Democrats - I know you don't like Donald Trump and the GOP, but I have news for you:

There is an 80% chance America will go to the polls and elect Donald Trump and a GOP Congress once again, in 2020 and you know what?: It's your fault!. If you can't light a fire under those 45%+ of eligible voters who didn't vote in 2016, you deserve to take it up the old wazzu by Donald Trump and the GOP! Because Trump supporters vote. So, bend over Democrats, you're going to get it again...without the benefit of lubrication!

Much butthurt I sense in you - cry like a bitch you should!!
:bigboy:

Democrats - I know you don't like Donald Trump and the GOP, but I have news for you:

There is an 80% chance America will go to the polls and elect Donald Trump and a GOP Congress once again, in 2020 and you know what?: It's your fault!. If you can't light a fire under those 45%+ of eligible voters who didn't vote in 2016, you deserve to take it up the old wazzu by Donald Trump and the GOP! Because Trump supporters vote. So, bend over Democrats, you're going to get it again...without the benefit of lubrication!

The democrats are OBLIVIOUS to realizing THEY are why they're going to get their asses handed to them in November.

They live in a BUBBLE, an ECHO CHAMBER, GROUP THINK, and they have NEVER been more OUT OF TOUCH with America than NOW.

The left has so much hate for Republicans, when they should be hating themselves. We didn't do that to them.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

The left has so much hate for Republicans, when they should be hating themselves. We didn't do that to them.
Democrats thrive on HATE. They've all been indoctrinated to be VICTIMS, and they can't survive without VICTIMS. Every trouble they have, although self induced, they blame on someone or something else. They're the most vulgar human trash to ever walk the face of the earth.

Democrats thrive on HATE. They've all been indoctrinated to be VICTIMS, and they can't survive without VICTIMS. Every trouble they have, although self induced, they blame on someone or something else. They're the most vulgar human trash to ever walk the face of the earth.

upload_2020-3-5_22-56-13.png

Even Democrat voters weren’t buying the shit Warren was spewing, yet they think the rest of America will go along with Senile Joe?

Trump got more votes in the TX primary than all the commiecrats combined, the kicker, 32% of the republicans didn't even vote in the uncontested election and the commies set records. The commies are dreaming if they think they're going to turn TX blue any time soon.

Whats ever better is what you find when you think about 2024 and 2028. Who are they going to run ?

AOC ?????????????????????

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT:
That's just what they do.
They live in a BUBBLE, an ECHO CHAMBER, GROUP THINK, and they have NEVER been more OUT OF TOUCH with America than NOW.
Indeed and they are choking on their identity politics. Every candidate is judged according to the number of identity boxes one can check instead of their competence and the quality of their character.
Yup, they are measured and defined by their seething hatred and rage.
Whats ever better is what you find when you think about 2024 and 2028. Who are they going to run ?

It's their biggest prob in 2020 and well beyond ... nothing worthwhile in their candidate pipeline.

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT:
That's just what they do.
Indeed and they are choking on their identity politics. Every candidate is judged according to the number of identity boxes one can check instead of their competence and the quality of their character.
Yup, they are measured and defined by their seething hatred and rage.

It's their biggest prob in 2020 and well beyond ... nothing worthwhile in their candidate pipeline.

Agreed.

The GOP isn't long in that area either.

Fucking Romney might try again (becoming the GOP's Hillary).

People didn't vote for Trump because they liked him personally
They voted for him because they liked his platform
There is an 80% chance America will go to the polls and elect Donald Trump and a GOP Congress once again, in 2020 and you know what?: It's your fault!. If you can't light a fire under those 45%+ of eligible voters who didn't vote in 2016, you deserve to take it up the old wazzu
There is a 99.9% probability Americans will re elect Trump
give the House back to the GOP and seats in the Senate

Not because Democrats can't light a fire under voters asses...they did
They lit a fire and now it's an inferno

In 2008 131 million people voted...9 million more than 2004
Obama won the popular vote by 10 million
He won 28 states, DC and NE 2nd district...John won 22 states
People were craving something new, tired of the same shit
People wanted the Hope and Change dish on Obama's menu

In 2012, 129 million people voted...2 million fewer than 2008
Obama won the popular vote by 5 million, 5 million less than 2008
He won 26 states and DC, 2 states fewer than 2008 with no splits
Mitt won 24 states and only 1 million more votes than John in '08
People had lost their appetite, the same shit served a different way
wasn't what they had in mind when they ordered in '08

In 2016, 136.7 million people voted,
7.7 million more than '12 and 5.7 million more than '08
People, ravished at this point, had a new menu to choose from
Trump lost the popular vote by less than 3 million votes
He won 30 states and ME 2nd district...Hillary won 20 states and DC

Trump won more states than Obama did in '08 and '12
He won more states than John in '08 and Mitt in '12
He had 3 million more votes than John and 2 million more than Mitt

How many people who would have voted for Trump
where persuaded by the polls and didn't bother voting

How many people didn't vote for him
because of the doom and gloom market predictions
coming off of the heels of the financial collapse, bailout
recession and a 'recovery' that cost Trillions

Trump has brought out and exposed more than true colors
By trying to damage Trump they exposed themselves
That is why they are going to lose....big time

Well, the party is a mess. It (somehow) forgot why it lost to Trump in 2016 and it's managed to get even worse. Even if the Dem candidate pulled out a win, it still wouldn't fix the problems the party has.

The funniest/saddest part of this fiasco is that two elderly white guys have ended up on top, after the party has burned multiple generations of time on Identity Politics and PC, making those two cynical tactics look like nothing more than strategic political lip service. Which is what they have always been.

You know either guy will have to pick a PC/Identity Politics-friendly veep running mate, which would most likely look like nothing more than transparent pandering to shut up the kids. This is what the party gets for playing this stupid fucking game.

Last edited:
The democrats have super-delegates to be sure that the establishment globalists keep control of the party and that the proletariat doesn't nominate someone based just on "popularity" and the most votes and delegates.
They democrats deserve to lose every election setup to fail by their "super-delegates".

When the choice is Bernie Sanders and him claiming he will give us Sweden but you know the lemon he is selling is worst than a Yugo, well don't expect those like me to run down and vote for him...

Then you have Biden and yes I will hold my nose but it sure stinks worst than a septic tank to vote for him...

People didn't vote for Trump because they liked him personally
They voted for him because they liked his platform
There is an 80% chance America will go to the polls and elect Donald Trump and a GOP Congress once again, in 2020 and you know what?: It's your fault!. If you can't light a fire under those 45%+ of eligible voters who didn't vote in 2016, you deserve to take it up the old wazzu
There is a 99.9% probability Americans will re elect Trump
give the House back to the GOP and seats in the Senate

Not because Democrats can't light a fire under voters asses...they did
They lit a fire and now it's an inferno

In 2008 131 million people voted...9 million more than 2004
Obama won the popular vote by 10 million
He won 28 states, DC and NE 2nd district...John won 22 states
People were craving something new, tired of the same shit
People wanted the Hope and Change dish on Obama's menu

In 2012, 129 million people voted...2 million fewer than 2008
Obama won the popular vote by 5 million, 5 million less than 2008
He won 26 states and DC, 2 states fewer than 2008 with no splits